• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick to the Seahawks?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://i.imgflip.com/ra8va.jpg

ra8va.jpg

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see it happening but if it does I'll support him as our backup

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see it happening but if it does I'll support him as our backup

Yeah, it isn't like he's coming here to be the starter. I can't see why he'd want to be the back up here, but it isn't like he'll be expected on the field much. Plus, as far as back ups go - he'd be considered one of the better ones in the NFL.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a back up OK but how much will it co$t

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is speculation by some media moron. We have a backup, we dont need krapperdlck on our team

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is speculation by some media moron. We have a backup, we dont need krapperdlck on our team

We do have a backup - a guy who has so little experience and so little trust from the coaching staff that Russell was allowed to play at less than 50% for 3-4 games last year when he very well should have been sitting and getting healthy. I'm not saying "We have to get Kaepernick!!!!", I'm just saying that if your back up is a guy who plays a similar style as your starter and has a lot of NFL experience - we'd be in better shape.

Now, to have me to be happy with Seattle signing Kaep - it'd have to be for league minnimum or slightly higher - a salary that I can't believe that Kaep would ever entertain.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do have a backup - a guy who has so little experience and so little trust from the coaching staff that Russell was allowed to play at less than 50% for 3-4 games last year when he very well should have been sitting and getting healthy. I'm not saying "We have to get Kaepernick!!!!", I'm just saying that if your back up is a guy who plays a similar style as your starter and has a lot of NFL experience - we'd be in better shape.

Now, to have me to be happy with Seattle signing Kaep - it'd have to be for league minnimum or slightly higher - a salary that I can't believe that Kaep would ever entertain.

I dislike Kaep as a player and as a person, so I'd have a hard time stomaching having him on the roster. Pretty sure the Seahawks are not going to be a landing spot for Kaep, who has delusions of being a starter. I see Broncos, Browns as the leading candidates for his..mmmm services.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo to the Broncos. I can see the John Elway bonds with older veteran QB thing once again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo to the Broncos. I can see the John Elway bonds with older veteran QB thing once again.
Yeah, think Romo is choice A for the Broncos, but if they can't work that out, I could see Kaep as a fall back candidate.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Bokins was so raw, that early on in the season they won't insert him. However as the season progressed he got some snaps and did OK with them and he's not a rookie anymore and he'll be entrenched as the backup in camp and should be able to progress more, vs last year when it was a open competition between numerous candidates trying out for the backup job. Just say NO to Kaep.:hellno:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Bokins was so raw, that early on in the season they won't insert him. However as the season progressed he got some snaps and did OK with them and he's not a rookie anymore and he'll be entrenched as the backup in camp and should be able to progress more, vs last year when it was a open competition between numerous candidates trying out for the backup job. Just say NO to Kaep.:hellno:

I don't necessarily want him, either (not to mention I don't think it would happen). Just saying that there could be a line of thinking in the FO that would bring him in under the right circumstances. It really doesn't fit Carroll/Schneider's MO for this to happen.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he playing on the Oline?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. No. Please no. No. No. Oh dear god no. No. No. Hell no. No. No. Please dont let this to be true. No. No oh my god no

Yep that basically sums up my feelings

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks need to focus on the O-line and D-secondary.

O-line could not protect Wilson and could not execute on run plays.
A fucking disaster.