• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick - Help Me Understand...

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500x1000px-LL-efab61a8_Airplane-I-speak-jive-600x338.jpeg

LOL...u crack me up

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy with the jeff bridges avatar?

Anywho, would it make more sense if i had a jake locker avatar?

:laugh3:
I think you even know it's not the player that is relevant. It's the fact that you are touting off about how everyone is obsessed over Kaep and you have a glam shot, man crush avatar of him.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you even know it's not the player that is relevant. It's the fact that you are touting off about how everyone is obsessed over Kaep and you have a glam shot, man crush avatar of him.

Breaker was also one of the trolls on the ESPN board who got in a overexcited frothy lather over the fact that Kaep was going to be in the ESPN Body mag!

I will admit that he is MORE obsessed with his hatred of the Seahawks and all things related to Seattle than even his rather disturbing obsession with Kaep (whom from this point on I will now refer to as Klinger Kaepernick).

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was touting off how everyone is obsessed with Kaep? Really? I was clearly talking directly to Hammer because he definitely has a penchant for hating on Kaep. I said nothing of the kind to ANYONE else but the OP.

A couple other things...

You have a picture of Patrick Peterson as your avatar, guess you have a "man crush"?

The person who was talking to me has a jeff bridges avatar..... and posts jeff bridges gif's all the time... another man crush?

LOL, having a funny picture of the QB of your team as an avatar makes more sense than posting repeatedly about how you can't figure out whats so good about Kaepernick as a Titans fans.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep will be incredibly dangerous once he figures out how to put some touch on his passes rather than shooting laser beams out of the pocket.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person who was talking to me has a jeff bridges avatar..... and posts jeff bridges gif's all the time... another man crush?

But I do not start threads about "The Dude" nor do I continually rant about him. See the difference?

BTW, you didn't perhaps shave one of your eyebrows now.....did you?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Hammer,

I Just wanted to check in man.... and see if you had any more questions about Kaepernick?

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker is like Kap.

All puffy chested swagger and bicep kisses when things are going good, tail tucked on the sideline when they're not.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever swayed from backing up the niners from any of you peoples bullshit? When have I ever backed down? making you eat your words is just icing on the cake.

U mad sonny? the niners are playing better than the hawks right now going into the second half of the season. Your week 2 division win is starting to slip away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he anyway? Mongoloid? Don't even tell me he's "African American" because that honker is pure Klinger Lebanese and I'm darker than he is after several weekends at San Onofre.

Please tell me you are close to radioactive material while at San Onofre.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in Seattle is worried about the niners because as long as we have our defense and they have that QB there is nothing to fear. I really hope he's trying to fire in to tight windows against Seattle like he was throwing yesterday.

And you know I'm right about his demeanor. He's two completely different guys depending on how things are going. Not really the steady hand you want from your QB.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever swayed from backing up the niners from any of you peoples bullshit? When have I ever backed down? making you eat your words is just icing on the cake.

U mad sonny? the niners are playing better than the hawks right now going into the second half of the season. Your week 2 division win is starting to slip away.

I like how you defend yourself, but not Kap. You know it's true. You can make him feel small, and Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman do just that.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so not worried, you just double posted us to tell us about it.

Classic.

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in Seattle is worried about the niners because as long as we have our defense and they have that QB there is nothing to fear. I really hope he's trying to fire in to tight windows against Seattle like he was throwing yesterday.

And you know I'm right about his demeanor. He's two completely different guys depending on how things are going. Not really the steady hand you want from your QB.

Maybe you should wait until the game is actually played in SF before you start boasting.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe you should wait until the game is actually played in SF before you start boasting.

I'm going to assume that you're addressing me and BREAKER.