• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

K Love Trade Rumors start heavy in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they will wait till next years trade deadline. I think they would get more now then then but who knows . Maybe waiting gives them a better chance to see if the inevitable picks were worthy or not

Thing is, he is healthy now. Who knows what happens next season. We have seen enough knee injuries lately to also make you wonder if they are rolling the dice of him staying healthy for the deadline. This is a deep draft, so its gonna get them a player now.

The fans in chicago I talk to about this still all want carmello. Love averaged 26 points, 12.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists. Its too bad its spreading to more teams than just chicago and the warriors.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, its getting confusing now. Every day new reports surface on what Danny may be up to. Now the talk is that if Embid goes to the Bucks than Ainge will go after Sanders as a defensive big and give Bucks a low pick and use trade exception. Mate Sanders with Love .

Honestly, the trade options are too long too know what they will do..........but the key point is that Danny needs to use that trade exception now

Status
Not open for further replies.