• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

K Love Trade Rumors start heavy in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that the ping pong balls have fallen the rumors can start. For the Celts, they will get either Randle, Vonleh or Gordon in the six spot. I cant see Exum falling but who knows. I dont think smart is their guy.

The Celtics probably could offer Kelly O, Bradley (and a contract) and perhaps this pick and another round 1 for Love. That still leaves then with 6 or 7 picks and the 17 spot could backfill Bradley (Philly's rise next year should make that pick look better for the celts)

To my knowledge, Love has never expressed any interest in being a Celtic. If the Celtics trade for him, they would be crazy not to do it as a sign and trade. Don't want to get "Dwightmared".

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN radio reported today that Love is interested in Boston, but they didn't elaborate further

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN radio reported today that Love is interested in Boston, but they didn't elaborate further

I heard on the spurs radio in Austin that GS and love have deal in place with both agents, take it for what it's worth

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To my knowledge, Love has never expressed any interest in being a Celtic. If the Celtics trade for him, they would be crazy not to do it as a sign and trade. Don't want to get "Dwightmared".

I heard on the spurs radio in Austin that GS and love have deal in place with both agents, take it for what it's worth

Moral of the story: There are going to be rumors galore and none should be believed until something actually happens.:lol:

There are also reports that Minny's GM has said that they have no interest in trading him and expect him to be there next season.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, as I have been mentioning for some time, Love will not walk free of Minnesota. They must get something back. He will get traded. The question is only when. Why his team mates are smacking him is what worries me. This has the potential to get ugly in Minny.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, as I have been mentioning for some time, Love will not walk free of Minnesota. They must get something back. He will get traded. The question is only when. Why his team mates are smacking him is what worries me. This has the potential to get ugly in Minny.

This is going to be very interesting, no doubt. There are so many different scenarios and things being said.

He says that the Lakers are his preferred destination, but has also said he'd consider the Knicks, Bulls and Warriors.

Minny's GM has said that they aren't looking to trade him and expect him to be on the team next year.

Then there's a report that the Warriors have offered Lee, Barnes and a draft pick and Minny is hlding out for Klay Thompson.

The Celtics could probably put together the best offer for him, but he had never expressed any interest in them. Now there is apparently a report that he would consider Boston.

On top of all of that, as you point out, he's being criticized by his teammates. I agree, this is looking like he will be traded (especially with his teammates criticizing him). If not before the season, then probably close to the trade deadline next season.

Don't know how much of this is coming from Kevin Love, but it's starting to have a "Dwight leaving Orlando" feel to it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be very interesting, no doubt. There are so many different scenarios and things being said.

He says that the Lakers are his preferred destination, but has also said he'd consider the Knicks, Bulls and Warriors.

Minny's GM has said that they aren't looking to trade him and expect him to be on the team next year.

Then there's a report that the Warriors have offered Lee, Barnes and a draft pick and Minny is hlding out for Klay Thompson.

The Celtics could probably put together the best offer for him, but he had never expressed any interest in them. Now there is apparently a report that he would consider Boston.

On top of all of that, as you point out, he's being criticized by his teammates. I agree, this is looking like he will be traded (especially with his teammates criticizing him). If not before the season, then probably close to the trade deadline next season.

Don't know how much of this is coming from Kevin Love, but it's starting to have a "Dwight leaving Orlando" feel to it.

Where are getting these reports and the warriors one? Lol all I saw was proposed trades

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they will wait till next years trade deadline. I think they would get more now then then but who knows . Maybe waiting gives them a better chance to see if the inevitable picks were worthy or not

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are getting these reports and the warriors one? Lol all I saw was proposed trades

Seeing them all over the place. My guess is that it's mostly rumors feeding on themselves, but there are all kinds of things out there.

Notice that I said "reported" which, when it comes to this kind of thing is just another word for "rumored".

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they will wait till next years trade deadline. I think they would get more now then then but who knows . Maybe waiting gives them a better chance to see if the inevitable picks were worthy or not

You're probably right. There really isn't much that could happen at this point that would surprise me.:lol:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You know, my parents live there and they had me there. It’s not my fault,” Love said when speaking about Los Angeles...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the cleveland side yet....but if these rumors ever materialize....I would say yes as soon as the cavs called

Last edited by a moderator:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from an agent that I do some work with. He said the W's were not trading Klay and are fairly confident they can get a deal done without including him. Who knows if the W's are bluffing or not. I'm not some kind of insider...the agent just throws some crumbs my way because he knows I'm a huge W's fan.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami should offer Bosh and Chalmers for Love :)

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun to speculate and, after hearing about his mates comments, seriously doubt management would allow a negative element to linger for an entire season. with the draft featuring a high number of solid players wouldn't surprise to see a team trade for him using their high draft pick. Doubt it'll be the Lakers as they have no other assets to include aside their #7 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.