• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just when I thought the Bama dynasty was finally going to fall, they go....

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 1.37.23 PM.png

I was thinking that if Saban lost again in the national championship, that could be the beginning of the end for them (I mean how much longer can Saban do this thing?). Then Saban puts in this Tua kid, and the dynasty looks like it will be around, AT LEAST, another 2-3 years. WOW!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more worried we would lose to Clemson in the semi-final and the dynasty would start and end with Clemson.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama with a great win close the season.... Right Belcherboy?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama with a great win close the season.... Right Belcherboy?

I don't think even I could have jinxed them last night...although, I also think that Kirby made a handful of bad coaching decisions that also hurt UGA's chances of winning last night.

What a GREAT game! I REALLY would like for Saban to retire soon and hopefully stop (or at least slow down) Alabama from hogging all the national titles.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 172440

I was thinking that if Saban lost again in the national championship, that could be the beginning of the end for them (I mean how much longer can Saban do this thing?). Then Saban puts in this Tua kid, and the dynasty looks like it will be around, AT LEAST, another 2-3 years. WOW!

Tua played just well enough to win. The tying TD was a prayer answered. Georgia busted a coverage on the winner, after he took a bad sack. He showed promise, but also showed he has a lot to learn. People are crowning Tua the king of Bama football for the next 3 years after 1 half of mediocre QB play. It is an even bigger reach than people saying Hurts is a Heisman favorite for 2017 last year. Let it play out

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua played just well enough to win. The tying TD was a prayer answered. Georgia busted a coverage on the winner, after he took a bad sack. He showed promise, but also showed he has a lot to learn. People are crowning Tua the king of Bama football for the next 3 years after 1 half of mediocre QB play. It is an even bigger reach than people saying Hurts is a Heisman favorite for 2017 last year. Let it play out

:stephena:

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 172440

Last night was the happiest I've ever seen Saban. He looks rejuvenated with a refreshed sense of energy. I think he has 2 more national championships in him.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made some freshmen mistakes, but the dude balled out. Down 13-0 with one half to come back in the national championship? Having only played mop up duty all year. He threw 3 touchdowns in one half on the biggest stage against a top 5 defense. I don't care who you are, that's impressive

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made some freshmen mistakes, but the dude balled out. Down 13-0 with one half to come back in the national championship? Having only played mop up duty all year. He threw 3 touchdowns in one half on the biggest stage against a top 5 defense. I don't care who you are, that's impressive

Always impressive. I just saw a lot of work left. 1 TD went to a WR that he wasn't even throwing to. Kid has obvious potential, but all I am saying is slow it down and let it play out

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always impressive. I just saw a lot of work left. 1 TD went to a WR that he wasn't even throwing to. Kid has obvious potential, but all I am saying is slow it down and let it play out
Agreed. He has a lot of work to do. The interception he threw, was actually suppose to be a run play but he missed one signal. Defense bailed him out on the next play. I'll say this, Tua is the best raw passer I've seen at Alabama. Quick release and confident. Excited to see how he develops going into next year.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua played just well enough to win. The tying TD was a prayer answered. Yes, he played well enough to win in a championship game in which his team was down 13-0 & unable to do anything much offensively until he entered the ball game. Georgia busted a coverage on the winner, after he took a bad sack. Yes, they busted coverage because he looked one of the defenders off his receiver before he tossed the winning TD pass. He showed promise, but also showed he has a lot to learn. He's mostly played mop-up in a limited number of games this season & hasn't been put in a situation where he had to win a game. Sure, there were some mistakes, but he performed admirably under the circumstances. People are crowning Tua the king of Bama football for the next 3 years after 1 half of mediocre QB play. Dude, there was nothing mediocre about that performance. It is an even bigger reach than people saying Hurts is a Heisman favorite for 2017 last year. Clearly your Bonghorn Mildcat cranium is cracked. Let it play out <- The one thing you've said that makes sense!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read your response and I have only 1 question, are your parents related?