• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Watched The Trick Play When Brady Was The Receiver....

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He alligatored that play big time.....He is 6'5...he gave up on that play

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is no Nick Foles

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a BIG play!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he isn't an athlete

he is a 6'5" guy who throws to open receivers

cant run, cant catch

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He alligatored that play big time.....He is 6'5...he gave up on that play
No, He didn't give up - His body is 40 years old - You don't move like a 25 year old when you're 40. He has lost a step or two - One hell of a player though - He will go down as one of the all time greatest ever and he might come back another year. I think he could play one or two more years truthfully. It's impressive, but father time is undefeated

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he would have caught it, but not have been so wide open and took a hit that would have made the hit on Cooks look like a love tap.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, He didn't give up - His body is 40 years old - You don't move like a 25 year old when you're 40. He has lost a step or two - One hell of a player though - He will go down as one of the all time greatest ever and he might come back another year. I think he could play one or two more years truthfully. It's impressive, but father time is undefeated

Pretty much, yeah. Brady was trying to take an over-the-shoulder pass and keep running like a receiver. He was about a step too slow to get to the ball, or the pass was overthrown. Foles was already in the end zone, and he had the luxury of being able to stop and turn to catch an easy throw. Brady can't run worth shit.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine Tom Brady was not real excited about the play that required him to run a wheel route to begin with. I can understand the man protecting himself. He probably isn't as good at sensing approaching DBs when out on a pass route as he is sensing DLs in the pocket.

That being said, HAHA! WHAT A PANSY!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude the ball was right there perfect throw

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude the ball was right there perfect throw
It is what it is, I saw where Brady made a couple of errors, but no one is perfect - I thought the defense was lacking - Last year the Patriots clamped down on defense stopped the Falcons cold. This year - they either stopped playing defense or thought their defense was good enough and under-estimate the tenacity of the Eagles. Either way - I thought they all played the game of their lives and everyone deserved credit for playing a good game. It was one of the best games of all time.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is, I saw where Brady made a couple of errors, but no one is perfect - I thought the defense was lacking - Last year the Patriots clamped down on defense stopped the Falcons cold. This year - they either stopped playing defense or thought their defense was good enough and under-estimate the tenacity of the Eagles. Either way - I thought they all played the game of their lives and everyone deserved credit for playing a good game. It was one of the best games of all time.

and yet you still woke up retarded. Yay

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much, yeah. Brady was trying to take an over-the-shoulder pass and keep running like a receiver. He was about a step too slow to get to the ball, or the pass was overthrown. Foles was already in the end zone, and he had the luxury of being able to stop and turn to catch an easy throw. Brady can't run worth shit.
Well correct me if I am wrong - but the quarter back isn't supposed to run much -He is supposed to stay in the pocket and get the ball out. Brady played his best game and so did the Eagles. I think they all deserve some credit and recognition. I am not well versed on football, but common sense tells me that at 40 years old, Brady is not going to perform like he could have when he was say 25 and yet he did come about as close as any 40 year could have. It was impressive to me

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhh horrible d, just horrid

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They broke that play out to early. You run that when your desperate and I didn't think they were desperate yet. Run that from the 10 yard line so TB just has to turn and catch it like Foles did....I think that was right after Cooks went down, panic move by Josh.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They broke that play out to early. You run that when your desperate and I didn't think they were desperate yet. Run that from the 10 yard line so TB just has to turn and catch it like Foles did....I think that was right after Cooks went down, panic move by Josh.
It was a good call. It would've been a first down + after Cooks pulled the bonehead hurdle move. Cooks is supposed to be tge teams speed guy. All he needed to do at a minumum was angle to the sticks. He thought he was a bruiser style back and the DB would duck and go low. Except in this case the DB was bigger than Cooks.

Regardless TB needs to catch that ball. If he did we may be having totally different discussions today.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good call. It would've been a first down + after Cooks pulled the bonehead hurdle move. Cooks is supposed to be tge teams speed guy. All he needed to do at a minumum was angle to the sticks. He thought he was a bruiser style back and the DB would duck and go low. Except in this case the DB was bigger than Cooks.

Regardless TB needs to catch that ball. If he did we may be having totally different discussions today.

Agree, esp on the Cooks play. Not sure wtf he was thinking. Take that to the edge and out with his speed. He def could have made it or at least dove for the sticks. All TB had to do was catch it, didn't need to try and break it for a TD.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, esp on the Cooks play. Not sure wtf he was thinking. Take that to the edge and out with his speed. He def could have made it or at least dove for the sticks. All TB had to do was catch it, didn't need to try and break it for a TD.
Ahhhh what could've been