• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Lane Kiffin being Lane Kiffin

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, Kiffin isn't even the biggest retard in this story. That's about the weakest case I've ever seen.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin don't give a fuck. Saw him at Harry Potter World like 2 weeks ago with his kids and a younger, hotter version of his wife. Dude has been putting on the pounds. Seemed like he didn't want to be recognized but at the same time was wearing FAU shorts in SoCal. Dead giveaway.

Not to brag or anything but I jerked him off in the Olivander's bathroom for a Butterbeer and a few rare chocolate frog cards. I guess you could say I'm kind of a star fucker.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin don't give a fuck. Saw him at Harry Potter World like 2 weeks ago with his kids and a younger, hotter version of his wife. Dude has been putting on the pounds. Seemed like he didn't want to be recognized but at the same time was wearing FAU shorts in SoCal. Dead giveaway.

Not to brag or anything but I jerked him off in the Olivander's bathroom for a Butterbeer and a few rare chocolate frog cards. I guess you could say I'm kind of a star fucker.

Um. Way to go

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane loves attention.
throws shade at georgia too......
"Obviously, that was never released publicly, because you can't talk about recruits and you're not going to say that afterwards," Kiffin said. "(We) knew this guy (Fromm) was going to be really, really special. ... But Jake Fromm's not a first-round draft pick. ... Tua's got a higher ceiling."
....you know he keeps running his mouth like this he just might have to serve out that 10 year fau contract in its entirety.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
throws shade at georgia too......
"Obviously, that was never released publicly, because you can't talk about recruits and you're not going to say that afterwards," Kiffin said. "(We) knew this guy (Fromm) was going to be really, really special. ... But Jake Fromm's not a first-round draft pick. ... Tua's got a higher ceiling."
....you know he keeps running his mouth like this he just might have to serve out that 10 year fau contract in its entirety.
I think he may have found a happy medium. FAU isn't a big time program so he can maybe get away with saying stupid shit all the time and still be HC. But in order for him to get attention at FAU...he has to say stupid shit