• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Go Get Mike Trout...

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to play for his hometown team. He is friends with a bunch of the Eagles, he is a season ticket holder. He is going to leave in 1.5 years anyway. The Angels are in a rebuild. Give them Nola, and some other prospects. Trout is the best player in baseball and is still very young. I know Nola looks like an ace but we have other young arms that are looking pretty good.
What would it take?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to play for his hometown team. He is friends with a bunch of the Eagles, he is a season ticket holder. He is going to leave in 1.5 years anyway. The Angels are in a rebuild. Give them Nola, and some other prospects. Trout is the best player in baseball and is still very young. I know Nola looks like an ace but we have other young arms that are looking pretty good.
What would it take?
About the contents of 10 banks!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would it take?

Nola? You must be off your meds! Pivetta, Velasquez, and Eflin appear to be on the right track but are still undergoing MLB seasoning. Eickhoff will be in the mix soon.

I think at least two of the four will bust out and perform in the second half, hopefully. Those two, Nola and Arrieta can take the Phils into the post. (assuming hitting doesn’t collapse)

Angels would want one of the younger pitchers, Franco or Herrera, and one hitting prospect in AAA. I’d hate to see either of those two go without replacing their power to go with that of Trout. Glad I’m not getting paid to think about this.