• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just burn it to the ground...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. As of today if the Cowboys win out and every other game is won by the team with the better record the Cowboys make the playoffs. Now it assigns ties to teams with the same record so if you break those, in this scenario we would need GB to beat Det week 17. Point is our issue is mostly winning 4 straight. That isn't likely to happen we know, but if it does we are more than likely to be in.

set to "winning %":
ESPN.com's 2017 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios

Let's see if the Giants get fired up after the changes or fold. This game won't be as easy as many will predict IMO. But if we lose to the Giants we don't deserve to be in the playoffs any way

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite simple.

Dallas needs to beat Seattle and Seattle needs to lose one other game. It really doesn't matter who they lose to.

Gotcha. Just saying an Eagle win would have awarded you that one Seattle loss now.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. As of today if the Cowboys win out and every other game is won by the team with the better record the Cowboys make the playoffs. Now it assigns ties to teams with the same record so if you break those, in this scenario we would need GB to beat Det week 17. Point is our issue is mostly winning 4 straight. That isn't likely to happen we know, but if it does we are more than likely to be in.

set to "winning %":
ESPN.com's 2017 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios

Let's see if the Giants get fired up after the changes or fold. This game won't be as easy as many will predict IMO. But if we lose to the Giants we don't deserve to be in the playoffs any way

Spags will have those guys ready to eat nails. I was worried about this happening. Kind of like the week Wade was fired. Now the news of Eli starting. I look for them to play their best game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw Eli starting too. Damn was hoping for Geno

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...we are going to run into a very inspired NY Giants team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...we are going to run into a very inspired NY Giants team.
Jenkins out for year is a good thing for Dez and our offense. Hopefully that offsets any big momentum from the coaching change and Eli being back in a little. I know it's very early, but Lee is expected to be back right? So no excuse to lose this game. We are getting a little healthier

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins out for year is a good thing for Dez and our offense. Hopefully that offsets any big momentum from the coaching change and Eli being back in a little. I know it's very early, but Lee is expected to be back right? So no excuse to lose this game. We are getting a little healthier

Oline should be good. Lee- I’m guessing is a go. One thing I haven’t read though is how Daks hand is. It didn’t seem to affect him much but he didn’t have to throw a lot either.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Bailey - his kicks were really short compared to what they usually are.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about Dak's hand. I assume that is fine, but who knows. I wonder if he is taking all the snaps in practice?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about Dak's hand. I assume that is fine, but who knows. I wonder if he is taking all the snaps in practice?

I'm guessing it's OK. Since Werder was let go by ESPN, I no longer get the daily practice report. I doubt they have done a lot since the Skins game on Thursday - could also be a reason we haven't heard much.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point that finger at me if it makes you feel better about yourself.

It's funny how you cry about the draft selection comment while it was you who said:

" It's so funny how you get so snippy any time any one challenges your opinion. Your auto response is to be insulting. Grow the fuck up - you have had long enough"

Then you follow up the age comment with"

"You're the only one who goes around this message board insulting anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you. I don't get how you're so dense you can't see this. Years and years of it. You are literally a joke on the main board because of the way you carry on"

and then

"You want to see the team play out the string - that is your opinion. Only one of us here is taking the other person's opinion personally and being insulting as a result. I don't understand why you retreat to this grade school mentality? And then you go on and on about my feelings being hurt, which has never been an issue. You're the only one here who takes this shit personally. Grow the fuck up. It is a game. If you can't defend you opinions on a message board without acting like a fucking baby, then don't participate in discussion/debate"

BUT, sure it's all me. I make a point about draft selection guys and question your age when it's been 21 years since our last super bowl, yet based on your above comments, you're clearly the adult here.

I think you remain butt hurt from long ago operating under a different screen name back then, but that's just my opinion on why you lash out at me so easily, yet point a finger at me about being the childish one. How ironic you remain.

Have a nice day.

Go Cowboys!!

Haven't been on here for a while, and I wanted to leave this one alone, but I can't resist.

Here you go again with this other screen name B.S., get a clue...

Do I have to explain the difference between insulting someone and disagreeing with someone? My initial response to your comment was about the team playing hard during that awful 3 game losing streak, and that it was "news to me" - that's analogous to me saying "I don't agree with you". You're response was to say "I wouldn't expect you to see that" - now maybe I am wrong, but that's kind of like you calling me an idiot. And maybe I was being a little over-sensitive towards your B.S. in this instance.

If you wonder why I lash out at you it's because of stupid little quips like that that you include in every response every time someone disagrees with you. And it doesn't matter who it is, you do it all the time. It's tiresome and boring, and frankly annoying considering you do this shit unprovoked all the time. Most of us have been posting together in this Cowboys group for several years now, and while we aren't exactly friends, I would hope that by now we can maintain a civil discourse without resorting to this kind of nonsense. I get that I can be a dick sometimes, but show me an example where I just go insulting people for disagreeing with me. I can find at least 5 examples from you just about every day. Maybe it's the cultural divide between Maryland and Texas, I don't know, but man that act is tired as far as I am concerned.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now act two begins

this guy has become the regular stupid hour

this coming from the guy who is always accusing others of using alt screen names just to bicker back and forth with him. Lol. Get a clue man.

Anyways, I won't be getting sucked back into this. Just felt your message warranted a response, being as this is the first I saw it.

Merry Christmas to you.