• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just burn it to the ground...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What dont you get. Trey Burton is going to make some team very happy. He isnt a blocking TE like Witten but he is a great pass catcher. Add him and a number 1 WR and Dallas has the best O in the NFL next year.

I dont even know if you need to add a #1 WR with Burton. He'd be a great safety valve for Dak and with Zeke back they'll be fantastic on O.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dont you get. Trey Burton is going to make some team very happy. He isnt a blocking TE like Witten but he is a great pass catcher. Add him and a number 1 WR and Dallas has the best O in the NFL next year.
I looked like you are saying sign Trey Burton to be the #1 WR we need

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked like you are saying sign Trey Burton to be the #1 WR we need

No... sorry if I explained it poorly. He is a pass catching TE that wont break the bank but is actually pretty darn good. We wont have any money to sign him but he is one of those players that can be a great value in FA.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burton is a good piece to have. He is sort of a Swiss Army knife and can do a little bit of everything- even Qb. He once scored 5TDs in a game vs. Kentucky.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burton is a good piece to have. He is sort of a Swiss Army knife and can do a little bit of everything- even Qb. He once scored 5TDs in a game vs. Kentucky.

He makes plays frequently and he's our 3rd TE. He's not as good as Ertz and Celek is our blocking TE but he always seems to make big plays. His numbers are low but has great hands and can run. Someone is going to get him cheap and be happy. He had 37 catches last year which is fantastic for a 3rd TE. Maybe Philly keeps him and dumps Celeks 5 million dollar salary? Not sure of the plans but would be a nice fit in Dallas.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one was rooting for a win last night and was very glad we got it.
Go Cowboys!

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one was rooting for a win last night and was very glad we got it.
Go Cowboys!

Me, too. I have never rooted for a loss for the Cowboys, and never will. We could be 1-14 with the greatest qb the world has ever seen up for grabs in the draft and I still wouldn't root for a loss.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've been very clear on how I feel about fans who want to lose for a better draft selection.
Professionals play to win everytime out and this team plays hard

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see a win, absolutely. I would not have been upset with a loss, though.

Chido Awuzie my how we missed you! Kavon Frazier was very good.

Byron Jones was put on notice last night - his job is not set in stone. Honestly surprised to see them sit him instead of Heath in order to get Frazier on the field more.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've been very clear on how I feel about fans who want to lose for a better draft selection.
Professionals play to win everytime out and this team plays hard

This team played hard in the previous 3 weeks? That's news to me

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes they did....never expected you to see that.
carry on

Multiple teams saying they quit over that time span, and the results indicate it as well.

What was I supposed to see? An unwillingness to tackle in the second half of the last few games? Or basically the entire team mailing it in 3 weeks in a row in the second half?

Yeah, they played hard alright.

The team finally decided to show up last night after they have had their pride hurt enough in the past week.

It's so funny how you get so snippy any time any one challenges your opinion. Your auto response is to be insulting. Grow the fuck up - you have had long enough

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so funny how you get so snippy any time any one challenges your opinion. Your auto response is to be insulting. Grow the fuck up - you have had long enough
LOL....you're looking in a mirror and just spinning cause it was YOUR feelings hurt with the better draft selection comment. News flash for you, teams play hard even with missed tackles and losses, but you remain too fucking stupid to see that.

Fuck with someone else butch, I'm enjoying last nights game while you see a worse draft pick and coaches being retained with each win. It remains your comment about only super bowls count, it's been 21 years. How old were you then? 6?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....you're looking in a mirror and just spinning cause it was YOUR feelings hurt with the better draft selection comment. News flash for you, teams play hard even with missed tackles and losses, but you remain too fucking stupid to see that.

Fuck with someone else butch, I'm enjoying last nights game while you see a worse draft pick and coaches being retained with each win. It remains your comment about only super bowls count, it's been 21 years. How old were you then? 6?

Enjoy the game. That's wonderful. My opinion doesn't change.

How are my feelings hurt because you don't subscribe to my opinion? If you agree with me, fine. If you don't, fine. You're the only one who goes around this message board insulting anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you. I don't get how you're so dense you can't see this. Years and years of it. You are literally a joke on the main board because of the way you carry on.

I would be satisfied with a better draft position and a new coaching staff, because I don't see a legitimate contender - that is my opinion. You want to see the team play out the string - that is your opinion. Only one of us here is taking the other person's opinion personally and being insulting as a result. I don't understand why you retreat to this grade school mentality? And then you go on and on about my feelings being hurt, which has never been an issue. You're the only one here who takes this shit personally. Grow the fuck up. It is a game. If you can't defend your opinions on a message board without acting like a fucking baby, then don't participate in discussion/debate - it's really that simple.

It's extremely amusing to me that you bring up my age, when you are the most childish, immature poster on this board - without question. But of course, you won't get it, because you never do.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point that finger at me if it makes you feel better about yourself.

It's funny how you cry about the draft selection comment while it was you who said:

" It's so funny how you get so snippy any time any one challenges your opinion. Your auto response is to be insulting. Grow the fuck up - you have had long enough"

Then you follow up the age comment with"

"You're the only one who goes around this message board insulting anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you. I don't get how you're so dense you can't see this. Years and years of it. You are literally a joke on the main board because of the way you carry on"

and then

"You want to see the team play out the string - that is your opinion. Only one of us here is taking the other person's opinion personally and being insulting as a result. I don't understand why you retreat to this grade school mentality? And then you go on and on about my feelings being hurt, which has never been an issue. You're the only one here who takes this shit personally. Grow the fuck up. It is a game. If you can't defend you opinions on a message board without acting like a fucking baby, then don't participate in discussion/debate"

BUT, sure it's all me. I make a point about draft selection guys and question your age when it's been 21 years since our last super bowl, yet based on your above comments, you're clearly the adult here.

I think you remain butt hurt from long ago operating under a different screen name back then, but that's just my opinion on why you lash out at me so easily, yet point a finger at me about being the childish one. How ironic you remain.

Have a nice day.

Go Cowboys!!

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be satisfied with a better draft position and a new coaching staff, because I don't see a legitimate contender - that is my opinion. You want to see the team play out the string - that is your opinion. Only one of us here is taking the other person's opinion personally and being insulting as a result. I don't understand why you retreat to this grade school mentality? And then you go on and on about my feelings being hurt, which has never been an issue. You're the only one here who takes this shit personally. Grow the fuck up. It is a game. If you can't defend your opinions on a message board without acting like a fucking baby, then don't participate in discussion/debate - it's really that simple.

Look at the irony oozing from this paragraph.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, too. I have never rooted for a loss for the Cowboys, and never will. We could be 1-14 with the greatest qb the world has ever seen up for grabs in the draft and I still wouldn't root for a loss.
I'm with you. I will be rooting for this flawed team as hard as ever next week. If they lose, then so be it. But, I'll still root for them the following week too and you can be damn sure I want them to beat Philly week 17 regardless of record or anything else. To me, being a fan means enjoying the ride and wanting your team to win and do well always, not just rooting for them when they have a championship caliber team. That's usually for part time and fair weather fans that come out of the wood work in good times and usually don't even know half the players. Plus, the idea of thinking a draft pick (that could totally boom or bust) in a future year is better for your team than a win is hard to even grasp. To think this year is over is ridiculous. Yes, we could be out next week, but after Sunday we could actually be very close to controlling our own destiny too

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A well earned win.