• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just burn it to the ground...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let this season go, Dallas is in no position for a playoff run. At this point I sincerely wouldn't mind seeing this team loose every game from here on out. Land a top notch draft pick and (hopefully) add a premier play-maker to the defense. Plus the kicker of probably seeing the coaching staff get cleared out - I think it's time.

And please spare me the nonsense how real fans don't wish for their team to lose. This is a matter of practicality at this point.

Don't let today's game get you down, at the end of the day your life is pretty good all things considered. Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: GNG

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This team is going nowhere. Wonder if they quit on Big Red! This team is getting old and needs some players next year for sure. Decisions on Irving, Lawrence and Hitchens coming. I do think that at a minimum we have a new defensive coordinator next year.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs Zeke... He's the straw that stirs the drinks.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is going nowhere. Wonder if they quit on Big Red! This team is getting old and needs some players next year for sure. Decisions on Irving, Lawrence and Hitchens coming. I do think that at a minimum we have a new defensive coordinator next year.
There is no one except lee that is unreleasable. I would not over pay for Lawrence or Hitchens. Where have they been when we really needed them??? Last year is looking like a fluke.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just shows you how good Zeke is. He is phenomenal.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And how mediocre Dak is and how average Dez has become.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a few great players, a few good ones, a lot of average and several scrubs. The offense needs a stud WR, a go to guy that would knock everyone else down a slot, making them all better in the process. Obviously, OT depth is a need.
Defense.. Lee, Lawrence and Irving...past that is average to below average starters at every single position. Just combine our unit with anyone we play and tell me how many of our defensive guys would start. The Chargers are 5-6 and crushed us at home. Time for some new blood and a new approach and attitude. The defense quit in the second half for the second week in a row, the offense was inept.
Go back and watch the Cowboys defenders laughable lack of effort on the last long TD pass to Keenan Allen. Rewind that play and watch the secondary, namely Byron Jones. Jones is scared to death. Pitiful

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no one except lee that is unreleasable. I would not over pay for Lawrence or Hitchens. Where have they been when we really needed them??? Last year is looking like a fluke.

Fredricks, Smith, Martin, Zeke are release worthy and an albeit great LBer but at 31 and always hurt is the only one to stay. You're literally talking about the best Tackle, Guard, Center and RB in the NFL. When the OLINE is healthy and Zeke is playing this is a 100% legit playoff team that could do damage in the playoffs. Struggling this year but a possible great pick or two puts you right back in contention.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let this season go, Dallas is in no position for a playoff run. At this point I sincerely wouldn't mind seeing this team loose every game from here on out. Land a top notch draft pick and (hopefully) add a premier play-maker to the defense. Plus the kicker of probably seeing the coaching staff get cleared out - I think it's time.

And please spare me the nonsense how real fans don't wish for their team to lose. This is a matter of practicality at this point.

Don't let today's game get you down, at the end of the day your life is pretty good all things considered. Happy Thanksgiving!
Great post. If Cowboys are out of contention when zeke gets back I would shut him down to not risk injury and to assure we LOSE!! I been saying zeke makes this offense go ever since he was drafted. I knew as soon as that prick goodell suspended zeke we were not going to playoffs. Key off season move is sign martin. IDK about lawrence. I tend to say let him walk. I don't like players that look all world during their contract year.

I can count on one hand all the big plays Byron Jones has made during his career. The guy should be let go. Brown regressed at CB. The defense has gaping holes everywhere. I think you sign irving. When zeke is in there he help's to mask our defense. I don't see any victories without zeke.

Coaching staff: it has been obvious for a long time that this Tampa 2 defense sucks ass. Garrett stands on the sideline and claps? Cowboys are getting hosed by the refs and garret does nothing? The one coach that I really like is Jim schwartz. Load up on defence round one and two and Schwartz would transform the defence.

Losing out would mean we should get a difference maker. Players that possibly could be in picks 8-10 are Fitzpatrick,chubby or Courtland Sutton . To me Chubb and Fitz probably will go in the top 5.

Who in the hell was the one clamoring for TACO?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how mediocre Dak is and how average Dez has become.
Yeah, Dak has become a question mark. On that pick six witten was wide open in the endzone. He also over threw twill who was wide open in the endzone.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny...Dak is now mediocre and a question mark, Classic what have you done for me lately. If you boys can find me a QB who plays well when he hardly has time to set his feet, you might have a point otherwise you just sound football dumb.

Defense, wide receiver and some have way decent depth remains the issue for the Cowboys.
Dez is a solid #2, but hardly a #1 receiver

Scandrick can't cover, Brown has proven last year was a fluke, Jones seldom takes good angles to the football and hasn't a clue how to break down. The defensive secondary holds all game. Play the 3 rookie DB's and live with the growing pains. Scandrick, Brown and Heath are killing this team with one good play followed by 2 bad plays. Crawford is way over paid for his production. Jaylon Smith is good at running down plays to the sideline but stinks when you run right at him. Durant shoulda been sent to the pasture two seasons ago. AND it's time for a new defensive coordinator, that ship has sailed.

still hard to overcome all that is Jerry. The officials certainly got the memo when jerry opened his mouth about RG.

I still maintain, you play to win. A draft pick at 8 instead of 15/16/17 isn't worth tanking the remainder of the season.

My two cents....you boys carry on

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
too funny...Dak is now mediocre and a question mark, Classic what have you done for me lately. If you boys can find me a QB who plays well when he hardly has time to set his feet, you might have a point otherwise you just sound football dumb.

Defense, wide receiver and some have way decent depth remains the issue for the Cowboys.
Dez is a solid #2, but hardly a #1 receiver

Scandrick can't cover, Brown has proven last year was a fluke, Jones seldom takes good angles to the football and hasn't a clue how to break down. The defensive secondary holds all game. Play the 3 rookie DB's and live with the growing pains. Scandrick, Brown and Heath are killing this team with one good play followed by 2 bad plays. Crawford is way over paid for his production. Jaylon Smith is good at running down plays to the sideline but stinks when you run right at him. Durant shoulda been sent to the pasture two seasons ago. AND it's time for a new defensive coordinator, that ship has sailed.

still hard to overcome all that is Jerry. The officials certainly got the memo when jerry opened his mouth about RG.

I still maintain, you play to win. A draft pick at 8 instead of 15/16/17 isn't worth tanking the remainder of the season.

My two cents....you boys carry on

What has Dak shown you this year and these last three games that makes you think he is above average? Last year he was outstanding but he had the leagues top runner was hardly touched when dropping back to pass and had a younger Witten and Dez. This year we are seeing what happens when everything is not perfect. You can take the blame off of the Falcons game from him due to Green and the coaches but he was not significantly pressured against the Chargers and just made some bad plays. In a downward spiral right now, elite and above average QBs carry their team during tough times not bury them with pick 6s and fumble sixes. If you are saying he has not looked mediocre this season and the last three games in particular, then please share the Dak Kool aide that you are drinking so I can get through the next game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Dak shown you this year and these last three games that makes you think he is above average? Last year he was outstanding but he had the leagues top runner was hardly touched when dropping back to pass and had a younger Witten and Dez. This year we are seeing what happens when everything is not perfect. You can take the blame off of the Falcons game from him due to Green and the coaches but he was not significantly pressured against the Chargers and just made some bad plays. In a downward spiral right now, elite and above average QBs carry their team during tough times not bury them with pick 6s and fumble sixes. If you are saying he has not looked mediocre this season and the last three games in particular, then please share the Dak Kool aide that you are drinking so I can get through the next game.
opinions vary and I remain rock solid with mine. It's funny you didn't see the pressure yesterday, perhaps the box score is your indicator with that point. I saw a QB press in the second half and make poor decisions. I'm no where near defining him as an NFL mediocre QB as you proclaim.

Funny....we should go get us one of those elite QB's to carry this team. That would fix all our problems.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary and I remain rock solid with mine. It's funny you didn't see the pressure yesterday, perhaps the box score is your indicator with that point. I saw a QB press in the second half and make poor decisions. I'm no where near defining him as an NFL mediocre QB as you proclaim.

Funny....we should go get us one of those elite QB's to carry this team. That would fix all our problems.
I am much more concerned with the defense then offense. I believe Rod has to go. Defense has been the biggest issue in Dallas since our last Superbowl. Pass rush and safety have been the major problem IMO. Everyone knew when SD got the ball to start second half, they would score TD. Dallas cuts lead to 16-6, what happens next....23-6. The defense cannot stop anyone. Time for a change. Fire Rod!!!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...your football wisdom is second to none.
Thankfully you listen to media heads to form such an astute opinion.
I use commonsense... Maybe you could use some.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I watched the game and saw the picks. There was little pressure on those and open receivers. I am not saying he is bad NFL QB just maybe not the second coming as some suggested. When you have the best line and running back in the league then everything is easier. Many NFL QBs would take that. The elite put the teams on their back. Dak is not there and he is our QB because as you astutely point out there is not another option since we have a ton of holes on this team. Don’t take it so personally, that we are saying he is average. There are only 32 NFL QBs.

Reactions: GNG

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things standing out loud to me.
1. Defense is slow to react on play, leaving them always in the trail position. (fieldNot that it really matters since none can catch the INT when its right in their hands)
2. Dak isn't seeing the whole filed. Maybe last season was a fluke, time will tell, but as I said all last season, I want to see three years before I pass judgement.