• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Bought a Switch....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty fun so far, got the new Mario game which is a blast and about to try out the Zelda game. LOVE the portability of the unit, gotta say. Love the fact I can take the whole console with me easily on the road/air. Controller price has gotta come down though.

Anyway, anyone else own a Switch and enjoying it?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty fun so far, got the new Mario game which is a blast and about to try out the Zelda game. LOVE the portability of the unit, gotta say. Love the fact I can take the whole console with me easily on the road/air. Controller price has gotta come down though.

Anyway, anyone else own a Switch and enjoying it?
I pre-ordered a Switch on the release date, never got it, and was refunded. I haven't been able to find one in stock since because I never hear about the availability until it's too late. I've played the new Mario Kart and BOTW since a buddy has one. I'm not sure how much I like the newer Zelda format but I love the new Mario Kart.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switch's are for absolute noobs and small children

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got one with Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 about 3 weeks ago. Problem is every time I try to play Splatoon the first loading screen has those hot-ass squid chicks talking for a few minutes. It takes forever to skip so I always end up busting a nut and then falling asleep before playing.