• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a crazy idea thrown out here with the Wichita State to AAC rumors

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if we tried to add Gonzaga??

We only have 11 teams that play all sports except football so to even things out we could use a program that doesn't play football

We make sense regionally and due to Gonzaga's location the Mountain West is their only shot to upgrade leagues.

The conference is down right now but even at it's worst it isn't filled with teams as bad as the ones in the WCC, and at it's best this conference has had 3 teams get top 5 seeds.

We could use someone to boost the basketball profile of this league and make this a multi-bid league again.

Gonzaga is the best shot at this, though this is crazy and would never happen.

Also there's the added plus of the middle finger we'd throw up at BYU for taking the only team that consistently made that league viable each year (Though St. Mary's helps from time to time)

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be amazing. But yes, it does seem like a long shot even though they would be upgrading conferences. It wouldn't be by a lot, but it would be an upgrade. Great idea.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be amazing. But yes, it does seem like a long shot even though they would be upgrading conferences. It wouldn't be by a lot, but it would be an upgrade. Great idea.

Definitely, I wonder if the idea will at least make an appearance if Wichita State does indeed go to the AAC

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Gonzaga in the MWC. It would bump the MWC RPI & BPI. I'd like to see St Marys as well. NEVER BYU !!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Gonzaga in the MWC. It would bump the MWC RPI & BPI. I'd like to see St Marys as well. NEVER BYU !!

Yes BYU can go suck a fellow mormons dick for all I care