• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jules calls Mac Jones a 'Football guy.'

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh huh

You just compared the greatest football player of all time, Tom Brady, to Cam Newton. Stop it.
No, he just gave an example showing dancing isn't an impediment to playing good football. Is it your position TB12 would have been even better and more focused had he not danced?

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he just gave an example showing dancing isn't an impediment to playing good football. Is it your position TB12 would have been even better and more focused had he not danced?

It doesn't matter if you don't think it's an impediment or I do think it is.

Cam can start dancing when he stops misreading coverages and throwing the ball two feet behind his receivers.

Tom Brady can do what what he wants because he's earned the right to -- but I guarantee you Brady wasn't trying to dance in between plays during drills. He was too busy being leading and competing and keeping others accountable.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh huh

You just compared the greatest football player of all time, Tom Brady, to Cam Newton. Stop it.
Yeah but only on rhythmic styling comparison. I think Cam has a chance wit this one.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter if you don't think it's an impediment or I do think it is.

Cam can start dancing when he stops misreading coverages and throwing the ball two feet behind his receivers.

Tom Brady can do what what he wants because he's earned the right to -- but I guarantee you Brady wasn't trying to dance in between plays during drills. He was too busy being leading and competing and keeping others accountable.
What if the dancing between plays helps him focus more? Does he need to earn the right to focus better?

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the dancing between plays helps him focus more? Does he need to earn the right to focus better?

Obviously it hasn't helped much. How about he tries less dancing and more learning how to read coverages?

Cam can start dancing when he stops sucking.

Back to the thread, though:

There's a reason that Mac runs laps with his o-line and Cam would never think to.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason that Mac runs laps with his o-line and Cam would never think to.
To burn off the beer belly?

You realize Cam won an MVP which probably means he has earned the right to dance, right?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To burn off the beer belly?

You realize Cam won an MVP which probably means he has earned the right to dance, right?

My opinion is he hasn't earned shit in New England. As BB and Brady have said a million times, every season is a new season. You don't get to carry over past accomplishments.

When Mac threw that TD yesterday and Cam was trying to high five him or whatever on the sideline I was honestly embarrassed for him.

I assume Cam will be the starter in week one but I don't think he will be the starter for very long. The constant fucking rah rah shit is an indicator that something's not right up in his melon. There was a Tom Curran article in which he said both QB's will win games but the question to ask yourself is which one do you trust to not lose you a game? It ain't Cam.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch the game when I get home saw one Highlight the TD pass he made man that looked pretty dang accurate.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is he hasn't earned shit in New England. As BB and Brady have said a million times, every season is a new season. You don't get to carry over past accomplishments.

When Mac threw that TD yesterday and Cam was trying to high five him or whatever on the sideline I was honestly embarrassed for him.

I assume Cam will be the starter in week one but I don't think he will be the starter for very long. The constant fucking rah rah shit is an indicator that something's not right up in his melon. There was a Tom Curran article in which he said both QB's will win games but the question to ask yourself is which one do you trust to not lose you a game? It ain't Cam.
I'm afraid you're right. I think we need to watch Cam throwing ground balls and running up the gut for 2 yard gains thru week 4. Not sure BB wants to put that pressure on Mac to face the GOAT in week 4?
Just hoping I can stomach those first few weeks without vomitting. Last year was painful to watch.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid you're right. I think we need to watch Cam throwing ground balls and running up the gut for 2 yard gains thru week 4. Not sure BB wants to put that pressure on Mac to face the GOAT in week 4?
Just hoping I can stomach those first few weeks without vomitting. Last year was painful to watch.
Nope we were wrong