• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Juju must have hit Burfict harder than we thought

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headline:

Injuries: Vontaze Burfict (head) not at Bengals practice

Poor Burfict showed up at practice without his head. Johnny Depp would be like:

sleepy-hollow-850x509.jpg

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a gameer and he'll want to play, but really, we need to make him sit it out and go through extensive concussion protocol. Let the young guys earn a job for next year.

I think I saw AJ Green and Andy Dalton take a few licks to the head as well, better pull them out. let the young bucks earn a job.

Phil Tipton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin will not play the younger guys. This is his last hoorah! He doesn't like to play the younger guys ever. I would love to see McCarron play the rest of the year out. Is it possible he's better than Andy?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin will not play the younger guys. This is his last hoorah! He doesn't like to play the younger guys ever. I would love to see McCarron play the rest of the year out. Is it possible he's better than Andy?

The Bengals are technically still alive, and could still have a winning record (not that that is going to happen with a road game at Minny on the schedule, but still). There is no way he's benching starters.

The McCarron situation stinks.... We're not even sure we hold his rights next season. The fact that we didn't move him this offseason, stinks even more now. A nice third round pick for him in 2018, would definitely beat the 4th or 5th round compensatory pick we're getting for his leaving in 2019.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are technically still alive, and could still have a winning record (not that that is going to happen with a road game at Minny on the schedule, but still). There is no way he's benching starters.

The McCarron situation stinks.... We're not even sure we hold his rights next season. The fact that we didn't move him this offseason, stinks even more now. A nice third round pick for him in 2018, would definitely beat the 4th or 5th round compensatory pick we're getting for his leaving in 2019.

I get the feeling that McCarron does not want to be here.