• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Judge's Verdict: NXT Takeover Brooklyn

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jushin “Thunder” Liger vs Tyler Breeze: A Decent Match that had the possibility to be good match............ but ( i might have been viewing this wrong) I thought it was a borderline squash Match. "Prince Pretty" had very few offense like the Supermodel Kick. 3*

NXT Tag Team Championships
The Vaudevillians vs Blake and Murphy (c):
Underrated Match. I thought 2 matches stole the Show. Both Matches were given 20-30 and they Created the Mona Lisa. New Champs. 6* (outta 5)

Apollo Crews vs Tye Dillinger: Squash debut but still looked Crews. He has ability to be someone. Tye made him look good though. 3*

Samoa Joe vs Baron Corbin: This is a 11 mintue 5 star for one simple reason. Joe gave out looking like a Million Dollars.......... Corbin came out looking like 50 Million AND HE LOST. Great match 5*

NXT Women’s Championship
Bayley vs Sasha Banks (c):
Watch the Special for this show. STOLE THE SHOW with big Miscue near the end. I thought Bailey was trying for a move off the top, excuted 1 part and she slipped and fell (and the announcers said banks pushed her). Horsewomen stole the show. End of story. 10*

NXT Championship (Ladder Match)
Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor (c):
Worthy of the main event. Probibily one of my top 5 favorite ladder matches of all time at #5. One of the more brutal ladder Matches i have seen. 7*

Overall: This Tweet says it all but with all off the NXT roster. Not just the divas

Your move main Roster

10/10

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great show. Not a bad thing on it. If any of you have the chance to see it, do it.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens was awesome but Sasha and Bayley had the Match of the Year so far, in my opinion. Nothing so far has topped it and the only thing that's come close is Cena/Owens #1 at Elimination Chamber. Amazing event.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens was awesome but Sasha and Bayley had the Match of the Year so far, in my opinion. Nothing so far has topped it and the only thing that's come close is Cena/Owens #1 at Elimination Chamber. Amazing event.
Better than Charlotte / Natalya for the vacant NXT Divas Title?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Charlotte / Natalya for the vacant NXT Divas Title?
In my opinion, yes. Just because of the amazing story Sasha and Bayley told with their match. Bayley was the massive underdog that you couldn't help but root for, because she's had so many opportunities and could never quite get there. It was an amazing match for other reasons obviously, but I loved the storytelling aspect of it as well. The crowd being on fire helped too.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched this show last night. Guys are right. Bayley/Sasha Banks was amazing.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see Charlotte vs Nattie but that match IMO stole the show even though it technically was a co main event.