• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JR Smith and Game Awareness (Videos)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State crowd chanting "MVP, MVP, MVP" for J. R. Smith in Game 2:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State crowd chanting "MVP, MVP, MVP" for J. R. Smith in Game 2:

I know this is already done to death but I can't get over how JR looks high every second of the day. And perhaps he is.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo Sports mocking JR Smith:

zVGwwo7.jpg

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just need to photo shop Smith's throat into Lebron's hands. No caption necessary, lol.

ef83a3d901ec4b46e7182e1a17c69f1f.jpg

Here ya go, man.

I'm sure @Wamu will have another bitch fit about me posting this but oh well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ef83a3d901ec4b46e7182e1a17c69f1f.jpg

Here ya go, man.

I'm sure @Wamu will have another bitch fit about me posting this but oh well.

Keep on keepin' on troll. You're quickly reaching dorian-like levels. You should be very proud of yourself.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on keepin' on troll. You're quickly reaching dorian-like levels. You should be very proud of yourself.

I don't know what your problem is today, you attacked me over something stupid when I've always been nice to you and now you can't even take a little joke. I don't know what happened but I'm glad to see the real wamu reveal himself. From now on, just ignore me so I don't have to respond to your incessant whining.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what your problem is today, you attacked me over something stupid when I've always been nice to you and now you can't even take a little joke. I don't know what happened but I'm glad to see the real wamu reveal himself. From now on, just ignore me so I don't have to respond to your incessant whining.

I just think what you're doing makes you look silly. You're no different than dorian, montalban & hurricane. All you do is say the same stuff about the same player in as many threads as you can. What you call a little joke I call obsessive.

"you attacked me" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think what you're doing makes you look silly. You're no different than dorian, montalban & hurricane. All you do is say the same stuff about the same player in as many threads as you can. What you call a little joke I call obsessive.

"you attacked me" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

No, no, no don't even try that bullshit.

I posted some memes and vids having a little fun and you jumped all over me crying about it, lecturing me like I give a fuck what you think and negatively rating my posts. If it didn't bother you that much why did you feel the need to start some shit with me over it?

Then, I made a joke in this thread about you crying my posts and you got mad again.

Obviously you got your feelings hurt about me making fun of LeBron or you wouldn't have came at me like you did and I guarantee If I was posting pro-LeBron shit all over the place and running about here calling him the GOAT you wouldn't have a problem with that and you damn sure wouldn't be crying about it like you are now.

If you don't like what I post then scroll past them or put me on ignore, stop crying and stop trying to tell me how to post, I don't care what you think nor do I care what you like or don't like.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no, no don't even try that bullshit.

I posted some memes and vids having a little fun and you jumped all over me crying about it, lecturing me like I give a fuck what you think and negatively rating my posts. If it didn't bother you that much why did you feel the need to start some shit with me over it?

Then, I made a joke in this thread about you crying my posts and you got mad again.

Obviously you got your feelings hurt about me making fun of LeBron or you wouldn't have came at me like you did and I guarantee If I was posting pro-LeBron shit all over the place and running about here calling him the GOAT you wouldn't have a problem with that and you damn sure wouldn't be crying about it like

If you don't like what I post then scroll past them or put me on ignore, stop crying and stop trying to tell me how to post, I don't care what you think nor do I care what you like or don't like.

You live in a fantasy world. Never once have I said LeBron's the GOAT. As a matter of fact I have said multiple times his GOAT window closed some time ago due to too many Finals losses. And if you would try to say LeBron was the GOAT I'd strongly disagree w/ you. But you just go on believing whatever you want. Keep blathering on.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You live in a fantasy world. Never once have I said LeBron's the GOAT. As a matter of fact I have said multiple times his GOAT window closed some time ago due to too many Finals losses. And if you would try to say LeBron was the GOAT I'd strongly disagree w/ you. But you just go on believing whatever you want. Keep blathering on.

Are you over your little hissy fit yet? Can we move from this? I'm in a good mood today and I really don't wanna keep going back and forth with over something this stupid.

Besides...

LYZB5WX.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you over your little hissy fit yet? Can we move from this? I'm in a good mood today and I really don't wanna keep going back and forth with over something this stupid.

Besides...

LYZB5WX.gif

Tell me again how I think LeBron's the GOAT even though I've been saying for years it's MJ's. Next time you try to speak for someone else do yourself a favor & don't. It makes you look very foolish. Now shouldn't you be in a different NBA thread posting the same silly stuff over & over?

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again how I think LeBron's the GOAT even though I've been saying for years it's MJ's. Next time you try to speak for someone else do yourself a favor & don't. It makes you look very foolish. Now shouldn't you be in a different NBA thread posting the same silly stuff over & over?

wyacy.jpg