• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. In fact, it happened to me a couple of times when I was playing. I distinctly remember breaking open those packets and smelling them. That will wake you up!

Yeah, me to. Both from football and boxing. Though I never was rocked in boxing like I have been in football.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder how many concussions players in previous times actually suffered before this became such a focus.

I was thinking of how Steve Young's career ended. Back then they obviously looked at concussions differently and even then doctors and others srongly urged him to retire. Just think how bad that must have been given the attitutdes on concussions at the time.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given what seems to be not a whole lot more than lip service to the concussion issue. As well as the half-ass, on the late freight once again way the Josh Brown situation went down. It looks like the NFL powers that be are back in their comfort zone. As are we the public unless I'm wrong or simply haven't seen it. I haven't heard o0f anyone kickin up nary a ruckus over how Josh Brown's situation was handled.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me to. Both from football and boxing. Though I never was rocked in boxing like I have been in football.

That is an oddity because there are normally way more concussions in boxing. No matter though, glad you didn't have more. No clue how many I have had. That may be true for a lot of us. Back in the day it was just getting your bell rung. :noidea:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given what seems to be not a whole lot more than lip service to the concussion issue. As well as the half-ass, on the late freight once again way the Josh Brown situation went down. It looks like the NFL powers that be are back in their comfort zone. As are we the public unless I'm wrong or simply haven't seen it. I haven't heard o0f anyone kickin up nary a ruckus over how Josh Brown's situation was handled.

Apparently Mara got roasted on social media. But given his age I doubt he even heard it. You are right, this should have been bigger news, I think I said that in another post. If I didn't I should have.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonya Harding won ^^^^^^^ that?