• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman pure Ass Clown

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Norman said in an interview with Bleacher Report that his battles with Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham Jr. will be even more heated this season and could result in "a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions."

The Washington Redskins cornerback had said he wanted to move beyond his personal battles with the receivers, but his comments in the Bleacher Report story published Thursday indicate otherwise.

"Trust me when I tell you, it's going to be bad blood this year. You think the NFC East didn't like each other before? This year right here? There's going to be a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions," he told the website.

"I'm going to be honest with you: This s--- is going to get really ugly. Because I do have a safety [D.J. Swearinger] that don't give a f--- and I definitely don't. And I know they don't have that many people on the offense who do on their side."

Asked what will happen if his matchups with Bryant and Beckham do turn "south," Norman said: "I'm letting all hell break loose."

Glad this ass whip wears the burgundy & yellow.
This isn't news. The only players are who bigger candy asses than WR's are corners. And they are prolly corners because they can't catch

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems the same people call foul on others with ZERO ability to critique themselves

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never defended him. Just said it was a non story... unless that's what you "perceive" as defending. Most players talk trash on or off the field to stir up the sheet. Please re-read. I think you owe me an apology Mr. Earl.

I can't help but point out how dumb this is.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, hilarious. "Who's" lives you ruined. We all make errors typing quickly and, for me, mostly on cell phones. "Who's"?

I remember I corrected Mansters English on here once and got crucified for it. I'm sure I could find 100 mistakes by you if I wanted. Never been on the Lakers board.

It's Manster's English...:thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised at Norman saying stupid things. He's an idiot so I expect it. What surprises me about the story is why Norman seems to think he is viewed as so tough, intimidating and great. I don't think he is any of those things...:noidea:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Norman said in an interview with Bleacher Report that his battles with Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham Jr. will be even more heated this season and could result in "a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions."

The Washington Redskins cornerback had said he wanted to move beyond his personal battles with the receivers, but his comments in the Bleacher Report story published Thursday indicate otherwise.

"Trust me when I tell you, it's going to be bad blood this year. You think the NFC East didn't like each other before? This year right here? There's going to be a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions," he told the website.

"I'm going to be honest with you: This s--- is going to get really ugly. Because I do have a safety [D.J. Swearinger] that don't give a f--- and I definitely don't. And I know they don't have that many people on the offense who do on their side."

Asked what will happen if his matchups with Bryant and Beckham do turn "south," Norman said: "I'm letting all hell break loose."

Glad this ass whip wears the burgundy & yellow.

Both teams, over the many years PDay have had their fair share of quipster’s.

I’m just appreciative, the many jokester’s that played with the asterisk on their helmet didn’t wear that good-looking burgundy & gold.

Hope all is well with you, and yours.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams, over the many years PDay have had their fair share of quipster’s.

I’m just appreciative, the many jokester’s that played with the asterisk on their helmet didn’t wear that good-looking burgundy & gold.

Hope all is well with you, and yours.
Howdy Mitziman! Good to see you post. All the best.

Now...with regards to your post. We both know that's yellow. We also know Dallas seldom had players on their roster that had played in DC while Washington signed many former Dallas players.

Look forward to another season.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys hide on the team board in the offseason?

Fegs

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys hide on the team board in the offseason?

Fegs
Hide?

I guess some prefer not to exchange insults about nothing at all.

Wasn't it you that stayed away a couple of months after your team was eliminated?

guess it remain good to be the judge of others

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hide?

I guess some prefer not to exchange insults about nothing at all.

Wasn't it you that stayed away a couple of months after your team was eliminated?

guess it remain good to be the judge of others

Jesus

Fun must drive right to your house to die

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1st time I saw Norman against dez I believe dez had a broken foot. During one of those games last year Norman grabbed dez leg hoping to cause injury or a fight. Cowboys need an enforcer type wr to come in and deliver a blind side block " Hines WARD" style right into Normans big mouth. Noah brown would be my candidate to do this.

It is only a matter of time before Normans actions catch up with him. The Giants center tried to get him last season.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all high fives and locker room towel snapping when a Cowboy talks trash, but everyone else in the league is an asshole. Too funny and so typical. You guys sound like a political television network.. only their party is the one correct. Dez with Janoris Jenkins, Dez with the Raiders preseason talking smack,, Dez Dez Dez... I could spend all day with examples. Listen, it's ok to be a homer fan but lets call the game fair, shall we... it only adds to your precieved intelligence.

We don't even have a thread started about this on our side and on our board they start threads about our 7th pick and what he ate for dinner... so this really is a non story. Players talk... nothing to see here.

man, what a dummy. I precieve you as a real moron.