• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Norman pure Ass Clown

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Norman said in an interview with Bleacher Report that his battles with Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham Jr. will be even more heated this season and could result in "a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions."

The Washington Redskins cornerback had said he wanted to move beyond his personal battles with the receivers, but his comments in the Bleacher Report story published Thursday indicate otherwise.

"Trust me when I tell you, it's going to be bad blood this year. You think the NFC East didn't like each other before? This year right here? There's going to be a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions," he told the website.

"I'm going to be honest with you: This s--- is going to get really ugly. Because I do have a safety [D.J. Swearinger] that don't give a f--- and I definitely don't. And I know they don't have that many people on the offense who do on their side."

Asked what will happen if his matchups with Bryant and Beckham do turn "south," Norman said: "I'm letting all hell break loose."

Glad this ass whip wears the burgundy & yellow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Norman said in an interview with Bleacher Report that his battles with Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham Jr. will be even more heated this season and could result in "a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions."

The Washington Redskins cornerback had said he wanted to move beyond his personal battles with the receivers, but his comments in the Bleacher Report story published Thursday indicate otherwise.

"Trust me when I tell you, it's going to be bad blood this year. You think the NFC East didn't like each other before? This year right here? There's going to be a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions," he told the website.

"I'm going to be honest with you: This s--- is going to get really ugly. Because I do have a safety [D.J. Swearinger] that don't give a f--- and I definitely don't. And I know they don't have that many people on the offense who do on their side."

Asked what will happen if his matchups with Bryant and Beckham do turn "south," Norman said: "I'm letting all hell break loose."

Norman will pull that shit because he can't handle either guy one on one. When he "locks up" on either guy, he has safety help or just gets his ass torched. I'd love to see them let Norman follow Dez around the entire game one on one. Good luck with that

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like HE will be the one fined and/or suspended a bunch and that he doesn't care if that hurts the team. Great news for the NFCE - minus Washington. Swearinger is already on the NFL frequent flyer list for cheap shot fines. I hope this dope keeps talking.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this guy is a total clown. What's he talking about? He wants to get into a fist-fight with Dez Bryant? I have the feeling that he's only saying this because nothing can really happen on the field. I'm betting he runs into Dez on the street he's all smiles and apologies.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I noticed he kept it on the light side about Dez. I don't think he wanted to piss off the big boy too much.

But he has no fear of OBJ.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like HE will be the one fined and/or suspended a bunch and that he doesn't care if that hurts the team. Great news for the NFCE - minus Washington. Swearinger is already on the NFL frequent flyer list for cheap shot fines. I hope this dope keeps talking.
I agree.
Dez plays the game for his team and loves football. Norman is WWF, plays for the headlines and notoriety.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez drew seemingly healthy respect from guys like Darelle Revis and Richard Sherman at their peaks. Don't care what a guy like Norman has to say - this dude is involved in more drama than a 16 year old girl.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now see why the Panthers let him go.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all high fives and locker room towel snapping when a Cowboy talks trash, but everyone else in the league is an asshole. Too funny and so typical. You guys sound like a political television network.. only their party is the one correct. Dez with Janoris Jenkins, Dez with the Raiders preseason talking smack,, Dez Dez Dez... I could spend all day with examples. Listen, it's ok to be a homer fan but lets call the game fair, shall we... it only adds to your precieved intelligence.

We don't even have a thread started about this on our side and on our board they start threads about our 7th pick and what he ate for dinner... so this really is a non story. Players talk... nothing to see here.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norman i's a d-bag. I really hope Noah brown makes the team and is active for redskin games. He can then deliver a blindside block on norman and hopefully norman is carted off the field

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all high fives and locker room towel snapping when a Cowboy talks trash, but everyone else in the league is an asshole. Too funny and so typical. You guys sound like a political television network.. only their party is the one correct. Dez with Janoris Jenkins, Dez with the Raiders preseason talking smack,, Dez Dez Dez... I could spend all day with examples. Listen, it's ok to be a homer fan but lets call the game fair, shall we... it only adds to your precieved intelligence.

We don't even have a thread started about this on our side and on our board they start threads about our 7th pick and what he ate for dinner... so this really is a non story. Players talk... nothing to see here.
The thing is Norman has already started chit with both dez and beckham. Every game they play Norman start's his bs. Thus is beyond trash talk. Say what you want about Richard sherman, at least he can back it up unlike norman. Norman is a sissy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Troll alert

reptec just can't help himself

"precieved intelligence".....perceived....Too Funny!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Norman is the one who said the childish shit is over, then proceeded to act like a child.
Pull your head out of your ass, it will help you see the real world.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding....and to think the phoenix eagle fan slams Dez's character.

pitch a tent over that circus!

Norman is right where he belongs in burgundy & yellow

I never slammed his behavior. In fact... I said I wish the Eagles would pick up more questionable character guys. But yeah, I'm a complete fool for bringing up Dez's character. He was a top 5 pick that slipped into the 20s because teams shied away from his character.

1.He punched his MOM in the face.
2. After lying to the NCAA about the nature of his relationship with former NFL star Deion Sanders, Bryant was suspended for the remainder of the 2009 season... NO?
3. Police called to his house 6 times in less then two years.
4. Remember all the concerns Dallas had with the off the field issues before giving him a huge deal?

Do I wish Dez was an Eagle? Hell yeah. But to sit around and act like Dez doesnt have character issues after blowing up on reporters. Blowing up on the sideline is ridiculous. Is Josh Norman a clown? Absolutely. But to act like Dez is a choir boy is just stupid. Its a "circus" for people to think Dez has issues?? Come on man. This board has morphed into complete nonsense if you're gonna act like Dez doesnt have issues too.
And Dez dodged a MAJOR MAJOR freaking bullet when he ran out onto the field against Detroit in the playoffs. If the refs picked up the flag but hit Dez with a 15 yard penalty (which they should have) giving Detroit a first down and a playoff win Dez would have got CRUCIFIED for the lack of control. Im not ripping the guy cause I wish we had someone as good as Dez... but to say "pitch a tent over the circus" because I said Dez had character issues is just stupidity.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude you are stupid. Many Cowboy fans including myself have called out Dez numerous times when he's done or said stupid shit. From what I've seen on your board and this one, it's you assclown Redskin fans who never hold their players accountable for any kind of bad behavior and throw the most stones at Cowboy players. Cowboy fans can and do trash Cowboy players when they are being dipshits. Can't say the same about your clown fanbase who defends all their players just like this post by you just proved. What Josh Norman said is fucking indefensible and you still defend it anyway. Clown fanbase.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll alert

reptec just can't help himself

"precieved intelligence".....perceived....Too Funny!

the dumbfuck cant even troll with proper english and spell check

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never slammed his behavior. In fact... I said I wish the Eagles would pick up more questionable character guys. But yeah, I'm a complete fool for bringing up Dez's character. He was a top 5 pick that slipped into the 20s because teams shied away from his character.

1.He punched his MOM in the face.
2. After lying to the NCAA about the nature of his relationship with former NFL star Deion Sanders, Bryant was suspended for the remainder of the 2009 season... NO?
3. Police called to his house 6 times in less then two years.
4. Remember all the concerns Dallas had with the off the field issues before giving him a huge deal?

Do I wish Dez was an Eagle? Hell yeah. But to sit around and act like Dez doesnt have character issues after blowing up on reporters. Blowing up on the sideline is ridiculous. Is Josh Norman a clown? Absolutely. But to act like Dez is a choir boy is just stupid. Its a "circus" for people to think Dez has issues?? Come on man. This board has morphed into complete nonsense if you're gonna act like Dez doesnt have issues too.
And Dez dodged a MAJOR MAJOR freaking bullet when he ran out onto the field against Detroit in the playoffs. If the refs picked up the flag but hit Dez with a 15 yard penalty (which they should have) giving Detroit a first down and a playoff win Dez would have got CRUCIFIED for the lack of control. Im not ripping the guy cause I wish we had someone as good as Dez... but to say "pitch a tent over the circus" because I said Dez had character issues is just stupidity.

"In less than", not "then" genius! Stick to trolling on the Lakers board or the general boards and keep your ignorant ass out of here!