• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Allen

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you're just getting funnier as you continue to post. I know you're new to posting and all, but it's really hard for someone to take you all that seriously when you try to smack talk when your college team is just so outclassed. Congrats on Jay Novacek, but is there anyone else even worth mentioning over the last 40 years?

I can admit that WSU hasn't been all that good for most of their existence - but compared to Wyoming they're Alabama.
I thought he was spot on about Leaf

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was spot on about Leaf

Leaf was a flawed 1 year wonder who had many problems going into the draft that no one wanted admit should have dropped his draft status. There have been plenty of those despite whatever school they went to. It's not so much his smack talk about Leaf I'm laughing at. Rip the dude for all I care.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as a possible $22 million more depending on what happens this offseason and/or next with Kam Chancellor and Michael Bennett.
Man, you're just getting funnier as you continue to post. I know you're new to posting and all, but it's really hard for someone to take you all that seriously when you try to smack talk when your college team is just so outclassed. Congrats on Jay Novacek, but is there anyone else even worth mentioning over the last 40 years?

I can admit that WSU hasn't been all that good for most of their existence - but compared to Wyoming they're Alabama.
So let me see, You are trying to compare apples to oranges when Washington State has 7.5 million people and Wyoming has a mere 579,000. Do you really think that we get the recruitment of big cities? We play the players we are dealt. You are a complete waste of human intelligence. And for your information, I am a Wyoming fan because I live here. I was raised a UW Husky fan and always will be.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as a possible $22 million more depending on what happens this offseason and/or next with Kam Chancellor and Michael Bennett.

Did you factor in the cap space increase as well?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me on record stating that Luke Falk will be a better pro than J. Allen...

See how easy it is to be a homer? :D

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me see, You are trying to compare apples to oranges when Washington State has 7.5 million people and Wyoming has a mere 579,000. Do you really think that we get the recruitment of big cities? We play the players we are dealt.

Oh, did I hurt your feelings? Did I touch on some unresolved inferiority complex?

Now, since you seem to think this is a serious post, let me ask you something seriously. Do you really think that Pullman has more in common with Seattle than it does with Laramie? Cause I'll tell ya - it doesn't. Recruits from the "big cities" aren't flocking to Pullman.

To illustrate that - the average population of the home town of the 114 players on Wyoming's roster in 2017 was 247,499.1 while the 109 Cougars averaged just 244,425.4. These numbers include 5 players from Los Angeles (Wyoming 3, Washington State 2) and 42 players from cities with a population of 300,000 or more (Wyoming 27, Washington State 15). So, I'd say that Wyoming recruits the "big cities" at least as much as Washington State does.

And to further illustrate that population means nothing in this - Cody McConnell (WSU All-American Guard, 2016) is from Wenatchee Washington (33636) and Hercules Mata'afa (WSU All-American Defensive Tackle, 2017) is from Lahaina, Hawaii (11704). So, yeah - the Cougs are dependent on those "big cities" for their talent.

You are a complete waste of human intelligence. And for your information, I am a Wyoming fan because I live here. I was raised a UW Husky fan and always will be.

Come on, you can do better than that! I'm sure if you think about it another 12 hours you could at least come up with a "yo momma" joke!

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, did I hurt your feelings? Did I touch on some unresolved inferiority complex?

Now, since you seem to think this is a serious post, let me ask you something seriously. Do you really think that Pullman has more in common with Seattle than it does with Laramie? Cause I'll tell ya - it doesn't. Recruits from the "big cities" aren't flocking to Pullman.

To illustrate that - the average population of the home town of the 114 players on Wyoming's roster in 2017 was 247,499.1 while the 109 Cougars averaged just 244,425.4. These numbers include 5 players from Los Angeles (Wyoming 3, Washington State 2) and 42 players from cities with a population of 300,000 or more (Wyoming 27, Washington State 15). So, I'd say that Wyoming recruits the "big cities" at least as much as Washington State does.

And to further illustrate that population means nothing in this - Cody McConnell (WSU All-American Guard, 2016) is from Wenatchee Washington (33636) and Hercules Mata'afa (WSU All-American Defensive Tackle, 2017) is from Lahaina, Hawaii (11704). So, yeah - the Cougs are dependent on those "big cities" for their talent.

Come on, you can do better than that! I'm sure if you think about it another 12 hours you could at least come up with a "yo momma" joke!
total student enrollment WSU - 30,142 Wyoming - 13,992 see the difference? More enrollment more money, more money more recruits, get it?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think this thread could get better, but boy was i wrong

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
total student enrollment WSU - 30,142 Wyoming - 13,992 see the difference? More enrollment more money, more money more recruits, get it?

So, it’s about enrollment now. Great, keep moving those goal posts and maybe you can find one that excuses Wyoming for being Wyoming.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think this thread could get better, but boy was i wrong

I've been having fun. The best thread I’ve been on in a long time!

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it’s about enrollment now. Great, keep moving those goal posts and maybe you can find one that excuses Wyoming for being Wyoming.
As a matter of fact it is about enrollment. Most money for athletic scholarships comes directly from the schools' athletic departments. Universities budget a certain amount of money for attracting top athletes. When one university has more enrollment than another that university can budget more money to attract more athletes.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a matter of fact it is about enrollment. Most money for athletic scholarships comes directly from the schools' athletic departments. Universities budget a certain amount of money for attracting top athletes. When one university has more enrollment than another that university can budget more money to attract more athletes.
This also should explain why UW is generally much better than WSU as UW has 42,428 students enrolled.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may sound like an excuse but it is a fact, a lot of pussies don't want to play at 7,215 feet elevation

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look into Gonzaga University and you will find your statement to be flawed...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any one commenting here watch the combine today? He was the star of the show. I will save this link for future reference. I have nothing against Russell, but if not for his legs, he would not be that good. I don't do drugs or smoke weed like the potheads of Washington, just stating my opinion.

Trading 1 of the best QB's in the game for an unproven rookie is silly. And you may not smoke marijuana like others in Washington but you had to be drunk to make this thread in the 1st place.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading 1 of the best QB's in the game for an unproven rookie is silly. And you may not smoke marijuana like others in Washington but you had to be drunk to make this thread in the 1st place.
What is it about you people? Drugs or Drinking, are you millennial adolescents on here or what.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about you people? Drugs or Drinking, are you millennial adolescents on here or what.

I'm in my mid 40's. Nowhere near a millennial. Smoke a joint & mellow out.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we dont agree with your idiotic idea?