• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Wall is a jerk

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That SOB called JJ Barea a "midget". that is not very nice.

The Washington Wizards' strange season continued on Monday night.

They had yet another uninspiring, confounding loss, falling by 23 points to the lowly Mavericks. They continue to play to the level of their competition: It was the second time in three games that they've been crushed by a team well under .500.

Normally, such a loss would be the only problem of the night for the Wizards. But on this night, they have another controversy on their hands. That's because John Wall decided to call J.J. Barea a "midget."

The two had a little confrontation during the fourth quarter, and when asked about it afterword, Wall downplayed the incident. "It was cool to me, it was funny. Just a little midget trying to get mad," Wall said. "So I paid him no mind."

John Wall on J.J. Barea after quarrel: He's 'just a little midget trying to get mad'

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you & him share something in common? SWEET

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That SOB called JJ Barea a "midget". that is not very nice.

The Washington Wizards' strange season continued on Monday night.

They had yet another uninspiring, confounding loss, falling by 23 points to the lowly Mavericks. They continue to play to the level of their competition: It was the second time in three games that they've been crushed by a team well under .500.

Normally, such a loss would be the only problem of the night for the Wizards. But on this night, they have another controversy on their hands. That's because John Wall decided to call J.J. Barea a "midget."

The two had a little confrontation during the fourth quarter, and when asked about it afterword, Wall downplayed the incident. "It was cool to me, it was funny. Just a little midget trying to get mad," Wall said. "So I paid him no mind."

John Wall on J.J. Barea after quarrel: He's 'just a little midget trying to get mad'
Not a big deal.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m obviously just judging from watching on TV but John Wall does seem kind of like a jerk. I wouldn’t be surprised if his teammates didn’t love him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I have a personal John Wall experience that could shed some light on why he comes off like a jerk sometimes.

Years ago, I was working a 5 star basketball camp that Wall attended shortly after jumping to #1 on the Rivals top 100 list. Every player at the camp stayed in the dorms, except Wall. He stayed in a nearby hotel with one of his AAU coaches.

Every morning, Wall would arrive about an hour into morning stations where everyone else was working. He would slowly walk across the gym wearing his slides and sit in a chair while his "coach", a grown man, would put Wall's shoes on his feet and tie them for him.

I have never seen a 17 year old so ridiculously coddled.

That said, I also have a couple acquaintances who know Wall personally and they say he is a decent guy. I guess it just depends on when you catch him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every morning, Wall would arrive about an hour into morning stations where everyone else was working. He would slowly walk across the gym wearing his slides and sit in a chair while his "coach", a grown man, would put Wall's shoes on his feet and tie them for him.

JUST WOW.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not a big deal? Walls comments or Barea's response?
Yeah I just read Barea's response. Completely irrelevant in my opinion. I mean how does Barea know that Wall's teammates don't like him?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, John Wall was way out of line calling Barea a midget.

Pretty sure we're supposed to call them "Little People" now.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I have a personal John Wall experience that could shed some light on why he comes off like a jerk sometimes.

Years ago, I was working a 5 star basketball camp that Wall attended shortly after jumping to #1 on the Rivals top 100 list. Every player at the camp stayed in the dorms, except Wall. He stayed in a nearby hotel with one of his AAU coaches.

That said, I also have a couple acquaintances who know Wall personally and they say he is a decent guy. I guess it just depends on when you catch him.

why did you not whip out your phone and video tape this :S

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just read Barea's response. Completely irrelevant in my opinion. I mean how does Barea know that Wall's teammates don't like him?

Pretty clever comeback by Barea, IMO, considering that the Wizards just had a failure of a team meeting, a meeting where Wall was presumably one of the leaders.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, John Wall was way out of line calling Barea a midget.

Pretty sure we're supposed to call them "Little People" now.

Since when is being 6'0" a "midget"?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy?? A jerk?? Nawwww

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is relative. In the NBA...6'0" = midget.

Meh. I guess that shows that John Wall is clueless of anything beyond an NBA locker room, if nothing else

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen Iverson was also listed at 6'0", but I don't believe it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This describes practically 75% of the lotto picks the past what 10-15 years?

Which is why the NBA sucks compared to what it was back in the day. Bunch of prima Donna Terrell Owens crybabies on the court today. It's way more a prima Donna league than a thug league. Which is funny actually

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record I like JJ, but a midget is short. JJ knows this

Those are the facts. If JJ called JW an ogre because he's tall... BFD

JJ has plenty of respect -- any man that short in the NBA has to have some skills