• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joel Embiid is a goon; Will find some creative way to underachieve in our league...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.

But one of the funniest things I ever saw in high school was kind of the opposite of this.

I was in 9th grade PE with a friend who was a total badass. He didn't look like much, but he was a JR. Gold gloves boxer and he was tough as nails.

Some random senior was having a bad day and came into the gym to pick a fight. Of the 60 some freshmen, he chose my friend and got his ass beat real bad. My teacher at the time was also the football coach. He saw the whole thing from the start. knew my friend could handle himself and gave him a good 2 minutes to teach the senior a lesson before he intervened.

It was awesome.
Age doesn't always mean something - That fifth grader could kick ass and I saw him beat the shit out of one of the gang members in that area. The fifth grader was white and he put that kid on the ground and kicked him in the face really good. I didn't go looking for fights personally - but I would defend myself. The coaches back then were pretty cool with me - they would stop a fight and send us on our way - they didn't send for security and sending anyone to the office.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Age doesn't always mean something - That fifth grader could kick ass and I saw him beat the shit out of one of the gang members in that area. The fifth grader was white and he put that kid on the ground and kicked him in the face really good. I didn't go looking for fights personally - but I would defend myself. The coaches back then were pretty cool with me - they would stop a fight and send us on our way - they didn't send for security and sending anyone to the office.

Different time. Teachers could use discretion and common sense back then. Can't do that anymore.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, from the last few posts I have learned that TLF likes to have gangs of 7th graders beat up a 5th grader while he watches? :noidea:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, from the last few posts I have learned that TLF likes to have gangs of 7th graders beat up a 5th grader while he watches? :noidea:

What the hell is going on in this thread? Your comment is even weirder because my head is full of smoke.

#marijuanabevil

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.

But one of the funniest things I ever saw in high school was kind of the opposite of this.

I was in 9th grade PE with a friend who was a total badass. He didn't look like much, but he was a JR. Gold gloves boxer and he was tough as nails.

Some random senior was having a bad day and came into the gym to pick a fight. Of the 60 some freshmen, he chose my friend and got his ass beat real bad. My teacher at the time was also the football coach. He saw the whole thing from the start. knew my friend could handle himself and gave him a good 2 minutes to teach the senior a lesson before he intervened.

It was awesome.

lol, got a similar story...

when i was in high school in my sophomore year we had some dude who transferred from another school. dude thought he'd get his rep started by picking on this shorter Asian kid we pretty much all knew...

unknown to the resident tough guy transfer, this kid actually DID study martial arts for 90%of his life(stereotype lived)...

guy goes to shove him and the Asian kid says "somebody BETTER tell this fool who i am"...

bigger kid swung, missed and was on the ground in 2 hits crying for help...

needless to say, that's when i started getting into the arts...:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on in this thread?

Not sure. Had a little of the wacky tobaccy myself.

But I think TLF is telling everyone about how he beats up 5th graders. :noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually felt a little sorry for the dude - but you have a very poor comprehension set of skills if that's what you believe - Go back and read all of it again.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. Had a little of the wacky tobaccy myself.

But I think TLF is telling everyone about how he beats up 5th graders. :noidea:

What flavor? Myself I have some Bubba Kush.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different time. Teachers could use discretion and common sense back then. Can't do that anymore.
Common sense unfortunately got on a jet plane and left the planet decades ago

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, got a similar story...

when i was in high school in my sophomore year we had some dude who transferred from another school. dude thought he'd get his rep started by picking this shorter Asian kid we pretty much all knew...

unknown to the resident tough guy transfer, this kid actually DID study martial arts for 90%of his life(stereotype lived)...

guy goes to shove him and the Asian kid says "somebody BETTER tell this fool who i am"...

bigger kid swung, missed and was on the ground in 2 hits crying for help...

needless to say, that's when i started getting into the arts...:lol:
Needless to say - in High School and made sure I was good friends with those that were into martial arts and there were a few:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoking an Indica called Frankenstein. It's not too bad.

Good deal. Haven't heard of that one. But there are so many strains these days it's impossible to keep up. Supposedly Willie Nelson's signature strain is supposed to be available this summer around here. I'd drive down to Denver to get some of that. 2 summers ago Snoop Dogg's signature strain was around for a limited time. It's 1 heavy indica.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on in this thread? Your comment is even weirder because my head is full of smoke.

#marijuanabevil
Well the topic started by Hurricane calling out the violence by Emblid - which I found to be comical since he has personally promoted at the highest level - violence and injuries on Paul George - Kind of the pot calling the kettle black - That got me to thinking the two most violent years of youth and I deflected - I personally found the stories by @ChiefsLakers67 and @tlance to be much more entertaining then his shit any way - I will go to sleep thinking about any dumbass not having the common sense to leave the Asians alone.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoking an Indica called Frankenstein. It's not too bad.
What in the hell is Bubba Kush and Indica? - These are new terms for me, I remember some of dumb asses smoking Hash, tie stick, POT, and then they started lasing that crap with angel dust.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the topic started by Hurricane calling out the violence by Emblid - which I found to be comical since he has personally promoted at the highest level - violence and injuries on Paul George - Kind of the pot calling the kettle black - That got me to thinking the two most violent years of youth and I deflected - I personally found the stories by @ChiefsLakers67 and @tlance to be much more entertaining then his shit any way - I will go to sleep thinking about any dumbass not having the common sense to leave the Asians alone.

Okay well thanks for the update. Although when you mentioned hurricane my 1st though was oh shit not again.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cliffnotes for everyone here:

1) OP says Embiid is "undisciplined asshole, who will cost the 76ers games.
2) Says as a Pacer fan he believes the Pacers are better than the Sixers and would beat them (barring major free agency acquisition)
3) Decides to ignore that the Sixers have so many incoming draft picks still and have tons of cap space which is EXACTLY for a big free agent acquisition.

4. Says he hopes Paul George breaks his other leg for leaving Indiana
So in other words a Pacers fan is saying the Pacers are and will be better than the 76ers going forward, but only so long as the 76ers don't try to get any better. LOL.

First: Oh the irony of his post:lol:

Second: I hope you don't mind, but I added one:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay well thanks for the update. Although when you mentioned hurricane my 1st though was oh shit not again.
LOL - You had it right, but atleast I made it entertaining:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the hell is Bubba Kush and Indica? - These are new terms for me, I remember some of dumb asses smoking Hash, tie stick, POT, and then they started lasing that crap with angel dust.

Bubba Kush is a strain, and a damn good one. These days marijuana is broken up into 3 categories. Sativa, commonly know as a daytime smoke. India, which is called more of an evening smoke. And then there's hybrid's, which can be either indica or sativa leaning.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal. Haven't heard of that one. But there are so many strains these days it's impossible to keep up. Supposedly Willie Nelson's signature strain is supposed to be available this summer around here. I'd drive down to Denver to get some of that. 2 summers ago Snoop Dogg's signature strain was around for a limited time. It's 1 heavy indica.
According to the net, the mother strain was the Bubba and has been lost since introduced - so you just dated yourself -lol, but the Kush strains are still available