• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, you need to focus. First of all, gay slurs do fall under the 1st amendment. I can call a cop a fag if I want to and not get in trouble. Now, there are different circumstances, when it becomes something like a hate crime.

But that isn't the point. Someone using gay slurs against you does not give you the right to hit them. Unless you are defending yourself or someone is hurting somebody else, you have no right to hit them.

Now, when did I ever say she was the instigator? I said she assaulted him first.

It isn't rocket science -- look up the term 'fighting words'.

Mixon literally tells the cops he went into Pickleman's to confront the girl. As I said already -- if he had walked in to get food and it went down like it did. I'd agree with you.

He went in for the sole purpose to confront her. Period.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So dudes from Cali, OK and OU football players have a tough time defending themselves against women? You boys need to sack the fuck up.....
I don't know...seeing that video makes me think he did ok?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look up -- fighting words. Homophobic slurs fall into this category and it is why it isn't protected under the first amendment.

So you can continue to say she instigated it and Texas law states, but the facts are:

1. He told police he went inside with the sole purpose of confronting her, because he felt she disrespected him.

2. Not once, but twice in the interview it is said how he called her group homophobic slurs (both inside and outside the place)

IF he had went inside without a plan to confront her and hadn't started it with the slurs. I agree, she would have been charged.

Oklahoma football: Was Joe Mixon a victim of a hate crime? | NewsOK.com

Like I said, you are talking out your ass. His gay slur do not fall under a hate crime in Oklahoma. Also, the initial instigator does matter, like I said. The DA talks about why he gave Mixon the misdemeanor charge, which was to protect the girl from being charged, like I said.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish that worthless piece of shit excuse for a human being the absolute worst. What he did in caving that girl's face in and turning into into mush was beyond deplorable. Disgusting and sickening on every level imaginable. Fuck him.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Stoops kept his five star tailback on the team after viewing the video. Fuck him too. Disgusting.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Lakers guy is clearly an armchair attorney.

He's watched some Court TV and now he thinks he's Johnny fucking Cochran. This is the type of guy that gets pulled over merely for rolling a stop sign, gets lippy with the cop because he "knows his rights," and ends up getting maced, cuffed and booked.

"I can call a cop a fag."

lolz. Good luck with that, Tonto.

It's called the First Amendment right.

Now, if im using the slur, in a way that im trying to promote violence, then they can arrest me. If I see a cop and just call him a fag, without trying to cause a fight, then I can. It's my right, and you need to know yours.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called the First Amendment right.

Now, if im using the slur, in a way that im trying to promote violence, then they can arrest me. If I see a cop and just call him a fag, without trying to cause a fight, then I can. It's my right, and you need to know yours.

It's called you being a dipshit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another article about how the DA saved the girl from being charged:

Assault and Battery and the Joe Mixon Case

And all these are speculations before the release of the actual interviews of Mixon and Molitor. And if you notice in the article -- it literally states -- if someone verbally assaulted the other.....they are guilty of assault.

So AGAIN....go watch the police interviews with Mixon and Molitor.

Feel free to read this article too. It will explain fighting words to you.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...endment-20151030-story,amp.html?client=safari

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all these are speculations before the release of the actual interviews of Mixon and Molitor. And if you notice in the article -- it literally states -- if someone verbally assaulted the other.....they are guilty of assault.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...endment-20151030-story,amp.html?client=safari

You know that's Johnny Cochran's retarded cousin that you're debating with, right?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, verbal assault is not automatically a crime. The only way it's a crime, is if you are using it as a threat. Me, walking up to you to say fuck you bitch, is not a crime. Now, if I say im going to fuck you up, then it's a crime.

But, lets just say you are right about Mixon and the hate crime stop, it still didn't give her a right to attack him.

Every expert or lawyer, I heard talk about this case, said the girl assaulted him first. I guess you know more than them, right?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You say verbal assault is illegal right? Well, explain why these guys weren't arrested:

There's thousands of more videos to show.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, verbal assault is not automatically a crime. The only way it's a crime, is if you are using it as a threat. Me, walking up to you to say fuck you bitch, is not a crime. Now, if I say im going to fuck you up, then it's a crime.

But, lets just say you are right about Mixon and the hate crime stop, it still didn't give her a right to attack him.

Every expert or lawyer, I heard talk about this case, said the girl assaulted him first. I guess you know more than them, right?

What part of 'fighting words' are you not understanding. Nothing I am saying is insinuating it is a crime. All I'm saying is, is two things:

1. Mixon went inside with the intention of confronting the woman

2. He was responsible for the physical altercation because of his use of a homophobic slur (once again -- see the legal definition of 'fighting words'

All you have to do is watch the police interviews that were just released over the past couple months. Without those interviews -- I agree with you. If it were nothing more than a video without sound and no interviews -- I'd agree with you.

The fact Mixon literally tells police he went inside with the sole purpose to confront Molitor AND uses the slurs -- HE is the one responsible for starting the fight.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of 'fighting words' are you not understanding. Nothing I am saying is insinuating it is a crime. All I'm saying is, is two things:

1. Mixon went inside with the intention of confronting the woman

2. He was responsible for the physical altercation because of his use of a homophobic slur (once again -- see the legal definition of 'fighting words'

All you have to do is watch the police interviews that were just released over the past couple months. Without those interviews -- I agree with you. If it were nothing more than a video without sound and no interviews -- I'd agree with you.

The fact Mixon literally tells police he went inside with the sole purpose to confront Molitor AND uses the slurs -- HE is the one responsible for starting the fight.

Ok, you know more than all the lawyers. Got it!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mixon had 180 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns against the vaunted Auburn defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raw

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1