• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so I'm clear on this, it's you're assertion that Mixon, despite caving a woman's face in, was not charged with felony assault has more to do with the fact that they didn't want to charge the broad, and less to do with the fact that Mixon was a really good OU football player? That's what you think has taken place?

It could be either one.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It matters a great deal. It also matters that he told her to suck his dick and was the agreesor. If you are going to take the position that "the bitch deserved it" then that shit isn't going to fly.

Dude, who said she deserved it? All im saying is, by the letter of the law, she assaulted him first. Why is that so hard to understand?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many other college players. That have been engaged in serious criminal activities. Have been invited to the combine? How many BCAA athletes have had charges brushed under the rug because it wasn't on video? Was Mixon convicted of the crime? I will not support violence especially involving woman. But I will not look past the multitude of other NCAA athletes that do the same thing. That's ignoring the bigger picture

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm addressing Joe Mixon, because I'm on a thread about Joe Mixon. For someone who was all "stay on topic" with Omar, you sure don't seem to want to stay on topic, which is Joe Mixon - it's right there in the title.

For real, start a thread about all the college players that have assaulted broads and I'll hop over there and call them pieces of shit, just like Joe Mixon. And if there's any twats on tHoop that want to defend their woman-beating players, or their schools that enabled them, like Romeo's been doing for months here, I'll call them pieces of shit too.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Mixon went in with the intent to confront her and her friends (he says that in his interview). And you can continue to talk about how she started the assault, but it doesn't make it true. Mixon was the only one charged because HE was responsible for it. That is why she wasn't charged too. Mixon went in to confront her and started it by calling her friend a homophobic slur.

If Mixon had just walked in without intent and didn't say a word to her and her friends. Then yes, Texas law would matter (or any law for that matter)

Ok, show me any law, that gives anyone to hit someone, because they were confronted and called a gay slur. I'll wait.

And just because they didn't charge her, doesn't mean she didn't break the law.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ignoring anything. I'm addressing Joe Mixon, because I'm on a thread about Joe Mixon. For someone who was all "stay on topic" with Omar, you sure don't seem to want to stay on topic, which is Joe Mixon - it's right there in the title.

For real, start a thread about all the college players that have assaulted broads and I'll hop over there and call them pieces of shit, just like Joe Mixon. And if there's any twats on tHoop that want to defend their woman-beating players, or their schools that enabled them, like Romeo's been doing for months here, I'll call them pieces of shit too.
I haven't read any of what romeo has said for months. Nor do I see why you are making a poster the topic. However what I am saying is correct. Yes to me what Joe Mixon did was wrong I do not condone hitting woman. But that does not excuse the NFL from disqualifying one player who committed a crime from participating at the combine.While allowing other players that committed crimes to attend the combine. Which is a very big piece of the OT. Because not everything is caught on tape.I don't think some of you realize how many of these athletes.Have the same crimes swept under the rug.Lets not forget Elliot was also investigated for the same charge. The difference it wasn't on video so we may never know.I'm willing to bet if I go through the list of players invited to the combine. I can find plenty.In the mean time heres a great article I read a while back breaking down the topic of criminal acts in the NCAA.As well as how they are ignored.

OTL: UF, FSU athletes often avoid prosecution

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read any of what romeo has said for months. Nor do I see why you are making a poster the topic. However what I am saying is correct. Yes to me what Joe Mixon did was wrong I do not condone hitting woman. But that does not excuse the NFL from disqualifying one player who committed a crime from participating at the combine.While allowing other players that committed crimes to attend the combine. Which is a very big piece of the OT. Because not everything is caught on tape.I don't think some of you realize how many of these athletes.Have the same crimes swept under the rug.Lets not forget Elliot was also investigated for the same charge. The difference it wasn't on video so we may never know.I'm willing to bet if I go through the list of players invited to the combine. I can find plenty.In the mean time heres a great article I read a while back breaking down the topic of criminal acts in the NCAA.As well as how they are ignored.

Aw shit now you've done it, here come the Cowgirl fans......:L

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is undeniable proof that Mixon beat the fuck out of a woman and your contention with the thread is that we're not discussing other players who may have done things but there's no proof?

Wow. You're off the rails, dude.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to tell me. I agree wholeheartedly. Dallas doesn't need to spend a single pick on the offensive side of the ball.

We were just talking about teams who take a shot on players with red flags and Jerry Jones is definitely the #1 owner to do that. Unfortunately for Mixon -- they have no use for him in Dallas.

Aw shit now you've done it, here come the Cowgirl fans......:L

:think:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is undeniable proof that Mixon beat the fuck out of a woman and your contention with the thread is that we're not discussing other players who may have done things but there's no proof?

Wow. You're off the rails, dude.
I'll give you a detailed list later. If the NFL cant hold everyone to the same standards....... In the meantime you can continue stretching.Or whatever it is you're doing :noidea:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you a detailed list later. If the NFL cant hold everyone to the same standards....... In the meantime you can continue stretching.Or whatever it is you're doing :noidea:

Whatever I'm doing? I'm staying on topic, which is Joe Mixon beating the fuck out of a woman on video, not talking about a bunch of other shitheels that may or may not have done bad stuff because there's no definitive proof.

Seriously, you must me high as fuck right now.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1701a5d12ewy5.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, show me any law, that gives anyone to hit someone, because they were confronted and called a gay slur. I'll wait.

And just because they didn't charge her, doesn't mean she didn't break the law.

Look up -- fighting words. Homophobic slurs fall into this category and it is why it isn't protected under the first amendment.

So you can continue to say she instigated it and Texas law states, but the facts are:

1. He told police he went inside with the sole purpose of confronting her, because he felt she disrespected him.

2. Not once, but twice in the interview it is said how he called her group homophobic slurs (both inside and outside the place)

IF he had went inside without a plan to confront her and hadn't started it with the slurs. I agree, she would have been charged.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever I'm doing? I'm staying on topic, which is Joe Mixon beating the fuck out of a woman on video, not talking about a bunch of other shitheels that may or may not have done bad stuff because there's no definitive proof.

Seriously, you must me high as fuck right now.

I'm taking it you didn't see the Ezekiel Elliot pictures. The woman who pressed charges was definitely black and blue. Unfortunately there aren't always cameras to catch these guys in the act. And the whole thing is moot. Mixon will be drafted regardless. And it will be all blue skies like nothing ever happened. You can carry on.But until everyone is held accountable it's just going to be the same cycle of violence in college football.Ive made my point

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking it you didn't see the Ezekiel Elliot pictures. The woman who pressed charges was definitely black and blue. Unfortunately there aren't always cameras to catch these guys in the act. And the whole thing is moot. Mixon will be drafted regardless. And it will be all blue skies like nothing ever happened. You can carry on until everyone is held accountable it's just going to be the same cycle of violence in college football.Ive made my point

If Zeke beat his special lady friend, that sucks and he's a piece of shit and anyone that tried to cover it up is a piece of shit.

However, this thread is about Mixon, so stay on topic.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot you're missing here, robot.

Zeke was not a Buckeye when his incident took place. He was not video taped violently beating a woman. His coach, AD, local PD and presumably University President (you remember, the "stickler for the rules") didn't see that video and decide that a scholarship and a red shirt were suitable repercutions for dishing out that kind of beating. And most of all, there isn't some human paraquat on tHoop foolishly defending all that shady shit because BOOMER SOONER!

Zeke might be a walking pile of shit. Doesn't change the fact that OU pulled a Baylor here.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot you're missing here, robot.

Zeke was not a Buckeye when his incident took place. He was not video taped violently beating a woman. His coach, AD, local PD and presumably University President (you remember, the "stickler for the rules") didn't see that video and decide that a scholarship and a red shirt were suitable repercutions for dishing out that kind of beating. And most of all, there isn't some human paraquat on tHoop foolishly defending all that shady shit because BOOMER SOONER!

Zeke might be a walking pile of shit. Doesn't change the fact that OU pulled a Baylor here.
Actually I didn't miss anything at all. Its time the heat is turned up on all of these college athletes .That commit crimes and abuse woman. Otherwise its just another athlete at another university getting off easy. The only way to put an end to this disgraceful behavior.Is to hold all these athletes that commit these heinous crimes to the same standard.As Ive said my point on the topic was already made :suds:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:

Suspended for a year. I get it, you felt he should have been kicked from the University but please save the dramatics about this being anything that Baylor has done. Total BS.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look up -- fighting words. Homophobic slurs fall into this category and it is why it isn't protected under the first amendment.

So you can continue to say she instigated it and Texas law states, but the facts are:

1. He told police he went inside with the sole purpose of confronting her, because he felt she disrespected him.

2. Not once, but twice in the interview it is said how he called her group homophobic slurs (both inside and outside the place)

IF he had went inside without a plan to confront her and hadn't started it with the slurs. I agree, she would have been charged.

Bruh, you need to focus. First of all, gay slurs do fall under the 1st amendment. I can call a cop a fag if I want to and not get in trouble. Now, there are different circumstances, when it becomes something like a hate crime.

But that isn't the point. Someone using gay slurs against you does not give you the right to hit them. Unless you are defending yourself or someone is hurting somebody else, you have no right to hit them.

Now, when did I ever say she was the instigator? I said she assaulted him first.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Lakers guy is clearly an armchair attorney.

He's watched some Court TV and now he thinks he's Johnny fucking Cochran. This is the type of guy that gets pulled over merely for rolling a stop sign, gets lippy with the cop because he "knows his rights," and ends up getting maced, cuffed and booked.

"I can call a cop a fag."

lolz. Good luck with that, Tonto.