• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him though. Damn. I'm proud of him. He was nothing but class while he was here.

Managed not to punch any women so that's always a bonus these days.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wanted him at TE or WR. Dude's an athlete for sure.
we'll have two freshman QBs (one true and one redshirt) that will be better than that scrub.

if Fuente gets that dude anywhere close to even a backup role then he is truly the fucking kwaterback whisperer

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Collins thing-I can't defend that. His involvement with the girl was consensual (although statutory) and at the time it was thought he would be found not guilty if it went before a jury. That being said I don't care how old she said she was. If a 16/17 year old kid fools around with a 12 year old I don't care how good he is at football. It was a bad decision to bring him in and probably the biggest mistake of the Gundy Era. However prior to that, we did kick off a bunch of players (including Prentiss Elliott who was pretty much our best offensive weapon) for disciplinary issues so its not like Gundy was creating an anything goes culture.

You really seem to have your panties in a twist today

You stating Oklahoma was even in the same vicinity as Baylor was fucking garbage. You damn right I got in a twist.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him though. Damn. I'm proud of him. He was nothing but class while he was here.

Managed not to punch any women so that's always a bonus these days.

Who would want that guy?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll have two freshman QBs (one true and one redshirt) that will be better than that scrub.

if Fuente gets that dude anywhere close to even a backup role then he is truly the fucking kwaterback whisperer

I was a big fan. He LOOKS the part for sure and he runs like a deer. Left hander who makes big boy throws. Hell of an arm, just not accurate enough for a pro style scheme. He would be great in a spread option offense IMO.

I caught shit from guys on the board for saying he would back Tommy up this year, but seeing the way Ryker played, I think he actually would have gone in and started a couple games for us.

One thing I know: He's a competitor and he's seen a lot more big boy football than your freshmen have.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a big fan. He LOOKS the part for sure and he runs like a deer. Left hander who makes big boy throws. Hell of an arm, just not accurate enough for a pro style scheme. He would be great in a spread option offense IMO.

I caught shit from guys on the board for saying he would back Tommy up this year, but seeing the way Ryker played, I think he actually would have gone in and started a couple games for us.

One thing I know: He's a competitor and he's seen a lot more big boy football than your freshmen have.
Hopefully he'll find somewhere to contribute. I'm ok with him coming in and giving the young guys some good competition in the spring and being a "just in case" option. Should drive all 3 of them to be better. Glad he's a high character type guy. JUCOs can be hit or miss when it comes to that.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he'll find somewhere to contribute. I'm ok with him coming in and giving the young guys some good competition in the spring and being a "just in case" option. Should drive all 3 of them to be better. Glad he's a high character type guy. JUCOs can be hit or miss when it comes to that.

Yeah he's a good dude. Handled his departure with class and never bitched about the depth chart. Glad to see him getting another shot. I think he fits the profile of a VT quarterback whether he starts or not.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stating Oklahoma was even in the same vicinity as Baylor was fucking garbage. You damn right I got in a twist.

This is the best part, OU fans think they're different than Baylor. Only difference is Baylor buckled under pressure and fired Briles, Stoops is still wearing that visor in norman.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet if cowboy in exile was a chick, you'd punch her.
Here....put this on.
wig.jpg

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the best part, OU fans think they're different than Baylor. Only difference is Baylor buckled under pressure and fired Briles, Stoops is still wearing that visor in norman.
:L Dumbest Mofo on the site. Cry more pheg. It ain't making Texas relevant anytime soon dumbass.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Texas fans still think their shit don't stink...

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You telling me to put on a wig reminds me of The Prison Joke. You ever heard The Prison Joke?

Guy goes to prison. First thing they do is put him in a cell with a HUGE gang member who is covered with scars and weird spots. The gang member politely asks "Does you want the top bunk or the bottom bunk?". Guys thinks to himself he doesn't want to keep getting stepped on so he says the top bunk. "Otay. Does you want the blue towel or the white towel?". The guy doesn't care but he says the white one. "Otay. Now does you want to be the husband or the wife?". WTF? The guys hesitates and finally says he'd rather be the husband. "Otay. Now come over here and suck your wife's dick".

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy goes to prison. First thing they do is put him in a cell with a HUGE gang member who is covered with scars and weird spots. The gang member politely asks "Does you want the top bunk or the bottom bunk?". Guys thinks to himself he doesn't want to keep getting stepped on so he says the top bunk. "Otay. Does you want the blue towel or the white towel?". The guy doesn't care but he says the white one. "Otay. Now does you want to be the husband or the wife?". WTF? The guys hesitates and finally says he'd rather be the husband. "Otay. Now come over here and suck your wife's dick".

IMG_3220.GIF