• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy G

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for the most part we can assume Jimmy G is not going anywhere, he did not get traded pre-draft, during draft, and it's likely he will not get traded post draft. To me this means the Pats are making a statement to both Jimmy and the NFL, " We plan on keeping this kid"! This being said I am of the opinion that getting him under a new extended or long term contract needs to some sort of priority. What are team options here? What kind of deal do you feel they should offer? Are you now convinced he is he heir apparent?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is on hold until the NFL Trade Deadline at mid season. Both JG and MB could be traded then. Figure this, a team loses their starting QB to injury for the remainder of the season. They either lead their division or are guaranteed a playoff spot if they can win a couple more games. As an owner, would you be willing to trade a first round pick in 2018 for JG? If he performs above expectations, you sign him long term. If he doesn't, you let him walk.

No one knows for sure what BB has planned for JG. Maybe he'll franchise him and pay him $22-$24 to hold a clipboard.

What do you think the 49ers would give up to get Tom Brady for 2-3 years? OR the Rams? OR the Chargers?
Great way to open a $2.5B stadium, don't you think??

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is on hold until the NFL Trade Deadline at mid season. Both JG and MB could be traded then. Figure this, a team loses their starting QB to injury for the remainder of the season. They either lead their division or are guaranteed a playoff spot if they can win a couple more games. As an owner, would you be willing to trade a first round pick in 2018 for JG? If he performs above expectations, you sign him long term. If he doesn't, you let him walk.

No one knows for sure what BB has planned for JG. Maybe he'll franchise him and pay him $22-$24 to hold a clipboard.

What do you think the 49ers would give up to get Tom Brady for 2-3 years? OR the Rams? OR the Chargers?
Great way to open a $2.5B stadium, don't you think??
I don't think the Pats would trade TB I think he is the one player they will be loyal too. Although if Jimmy is the answer and the team gets an amazing offer for TB I would do it. If it's all about the future