• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jiminez---Wins his Sr Tour Debut

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.pgatour.com/champions/tournaments/greater-gwinnett-championship.html

I know the old guys don't get move love, but since it was in my back yard I had to mention it...I live in Gwinnett county, and I've played the TPC Sugarloaf several times...very long, hilly, hard track...coming off walking the hills @ Augusta, he and Freddie played again.

With DL3 now eligible, if he starts playing regular, the exhibition tour might be a little more interesting on the national level.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since they eliminated the Greater Milwaukee Open, I was hoping that they would replace it with a Seniors tourney. I grew up watching those guys place and it would be a blast to see them in person.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since they eliminated the Greater Milwaukee Open, I was hoping that they would replace it with a Seniors tourney. I grew up watching those guys place and it would be a blast to see them in person.

Good friend of mine lives in Duluth (5 mins from the course) and I thought about going, but he never returned my text so after a total washout on Sat...I spent Easter morning with the family and the afternoon at the range. It was well supported nonetheless.

The older we get, the more attractive the Sr. tour gets as the bigger names turn 50.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.pgatour.com/champions/tournaments/greater-gwinnett-championship.html

I know the old guys don't get move love, but since it was in my back yard I had to mention it...I live in Gwinnett county, and I've played the TPC Sugarloaf several times...very long, hilly, hard track...coming off walking the hills @ Augusta, he and Freddie played again.

With DL3 now eligible, if he starts playing regular, the exhibition tour might be a little more interesting on the national level.

I like Jimenez. Chain-smoking, hard-drinking, Ferrari-driving throwback to the old days.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jimenez. Chain-smoking, hard-drinking, Ferrari-driving throwback to the old days.

And the Most Interesting Man in the World to boot! :lol: I like him too.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,718.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this dude all afternoon one day 2 weeks ago at the masters. at the range, works on short game. dude works hard

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Most Interesting Man in the World to boot! :lol: I like him too.

I'll bet he does have an interesting life. Still ranked in the top 50 in the world I believe.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet he does have an interesting life. Still ranked in the top 50 in the world I believe.

Seemingly on top of the world, you'd think...plenty of money, decent health, travels the world, loves his fast cars, and cigars.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemingly on top of the world, you'd think...plenty of money, decent health, travels the world, loves his fast cars, and cigars.

Lives in a big villa in the Spanish Riviera.........

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to mention the best warm up routine in sports history.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...Been trying to mimic a little bit of it before my rounds now, I see some benefit to it actually.

Really? I think he looks ridiculous. Its the one thing about him I don't like.

I first started really digging this guy when, at a gala for the Spanish National Golf Association, he belted Seve in his ugly mug and knocked him out. Rumor has it that it was over a woman but Seve kept Angel off of a couple of Ryder Cup teams because of it.

If there's one guy I detest more than Tiger Woods, its Ballesteros.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I think he looks ridiculous. Its the one thing about him I don't like.

I first started really digging this guy when, at a gala for the Spanish National Golf Association, he belted Seve in his ugly mug and knocked him out. Rumor has it that it was over a woman but Seve kept Angel off of a couple of Ryder Cup teams because of it.

If there's one guy I detest more than Tiger Woods, its Ballesteros.

It does look silly, but just loosening up the hips...yea I do a version of it....lol.

Doubtful it was money, so I believe it was a woman. Wow...now that's big...I never liked Seve's antics @ the RC, but he died way too young.