• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Doors' 15 minutes of fame

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to put this guy on ignore. Clearly he's running out of troll material for his threads now that LeBron is no longer in Miami.

It appears that our resident 45-year-old virgin is doing everything in his power to prove that Laker fans are jealous of LeBron. Well Doors, if they are in fact jealous of LeBron it's only because their team, accustomed to winning titles, won only 27 games last year - Something that's only natural.

Hating on Kobe these days is like breaking into a nursing home and beating up one of its residents. What's the freakin point? Whether one likes it or not (and I don't), Kobe will go down as one of the game's 15 greatest players of all-time, and nothing he does the rest of his career will change that.

Forgive me if i care more about where Ramon Sessions spends his career than I do Dave McMenamin. Any true basketball fan would, which you are not. Because one story is and actual basketball topic. The other is a soap opera.

To Shaqdaddy and CL67 - Don't give this guy attention that he so craves.

Take it from a non-laker fan. An unbiased source, and a former top-tier hater of Laker fans.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to put this guy on ignore. Clearly he's running out of troll material for his threads now that LeBron is no longer in Miami.

It appears that our resident 45-year-old virgin is doing everything in his power to prove that Laker fans are jealous of LeBron. Well Doors, if they are in fact jealous of LeBron it's only because their team, accustomed to winning titles, won only 27 games last year - Something that's only natural.

Hating on Kobe these days is like breaking into a nursing home and beating up one of its residents. What's the freakin point? Whether one likes it or not (and I don't), Kobe will go down as one of the game's 15 greatest players of all-time, and nothing he does the rest of his career will change that.

Forgive me if i care more about where Ramon Sessions spends his career than I do Dave McMenamin. Any true basketball fan would, which you are not. Because one story is and actual basketball topic. The other is a soap opera.

Take it from a non-laker fan. An unbiased source, and a former top-tier hater of Laker fans.

i know this fouled out, but you DO have a point...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Jim the guy with the Justin Bieber avatar?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know this fouled out, but you DO have a point...

Jim has proven why adults used to say children should be seen and not heard.

In today's world, however it's better to simply not reply to his folly. That's the way I always handle small children.

Just saying

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim has proven why adults used to say children should be seen and not heard.

In today's world, however it's better to simply not reply to his folly. That's the way I always handle small children.

Just saying

yeah, i hear you guys. it's true. the guy's pretty much proven he's only about trying to start up crap with Lakers fans. k, the ignore option it is...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came to this thread expecting bullshit and instead found common sense and reason. Jim, you got anything to say?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look guy's, I just found a video of Jim Doors. No wonder he is still a grumpy old virgin. :pound:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ&list=FL78l0TwfXCn4gJVJ-40Nx6Q&index=5]Angry Guy Yells At Trumpet Player - YouTube[/ame]

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like messing with the dude.

It's very similar to talking to a drunk.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came to this thread expecting bullshit and instead found common sense and reason. Jim, you got anything to say?
tol5g.gif

and as far as most of the others in this thread:

[YOUTUBE]RBmJGJ-CpHM[/YOUTUBE]

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be an obsessive fascination with "fags" there, JD!

Are you threatened by homosexuals?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you put me on ignore?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always getting his ass kicked, but always wanting to fight...?:lol:

funny part is the misbegotten little asswipe somehow thinks he's in charge around here...

She appears to be pissed - must be that time of the month for the poor thing:lol: