• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim and Johnny Buss tried to strip Jeanie of her power

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could you even imagine his reaction?

The Lakers headed for being the 2nd worst team in the NBA, AGAIN, after being the 2nd worst team in the league last season, while being the 4th worst team in the NBA the season before- and now his son and daughter are having a publicized fight trying to wrestle control of the team from eachother in court.

He'd probably strip Jim of his share of the ownership.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2rmtrb7.jpg

this her?
I remember right after she posed nude for Playboy, she went on the then hit LA talk radio morning show 'Mark and Brian'.

The two were bagging on her having such a hairy bush, and she said she had no idea that she was suppose to have nothing more a landing strip down there.

I think it was somewhere around 1995 or 1996, what a cool chick!

She came across as a down to earth kind of girl.

jeanie1a.jpg

Last edited:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the Buss's just need to sell out and let new ownership take charge. This is just a another mess that will linger if it is not cleaned up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the Buss's just need to sell out and let new ownership take charge. This is just a another mess that will linger if it is not cleaned up
when you look at both the Lakers and Knicks - 2 former marquee franchises of the league- both of them went spiraling downward after their owners died and left the business to the kids. Jim Dolan has been in charge for a long time and has done nothing and is obviously holding the Knicks back. Ever since Dr. Buss died, while it has not been nearly as long as Jim Dolan ahs been in charge, has been the same thing.

At high levels of busines like this- guys like the original dolan, and the original buss, the guys who were actually smart and were visionaries, and talented- when they owned the franchises they were succesfull- or at the very least- not embarrassments.

I have to think fans of both franchises would be better served not having the reigns held by the kids of the guys who were actually talented leaders.

turn it over to hte next generation- the Cubans, the Gilberts, the Lacobs, the Ballmers, the Edens--- business men who came up on their own and know what they are doing that were just not handed everything on a silver platter.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you look at both the Lakers and Knicks - 2 former marquee franchises of the league- both of them went spiraling downward after their owners died and left the business to the kids.

your spot on. Back when the Celtics got all messed up it was Paul Gaston's son Paul Jr who took over soon after the Bird era and Paul Sr's death and proceeded to drive them into the ground for nearly ten years. Once ownership changed to Grosbeck in 2003 it all changed on the Parquet. It always starts at the top.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an interesting situation for sure. Whatever happens hopefully it'll lead to the Lakers being good again. And yes Jeanie Buss is a very beautiful woman.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't disagree more - The Lakers are being run by the right person and the right person just got fired. Jeanie has taken her dad's switch and took her brothers to the woodshed and gave them an old fashioned asswhupping, now she can move forward

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They just need for Jim to fuck off. Hopefully, Jeanie buys him and Johnny out.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you look at both the Lakers and Knicks - 2 former marquee franchises of the league- both of them went spiraling downward after their owners died and left the business to the kids. Jim Dolan has been in charge for a long time and has done nothing and is obviously holding the Knicks back. Ever since Dr. Buss died, while it has not been nearly as long as Jim Dolan ahs been in charge, has been the same thing.

At high levels of busines like this- guys like the original dolan, and the original buss, the guys who were actually smart and were visionaries, and talented- when they owned the franchises they were succesfull- or at the very least- not embarrassments.

I have to think fans of both franchises would be better served not having the reigns held by the kids of the guys who were actually talented leaders.

turn it over to hte next generation- the Cubans, the Gilberts, the Lacobs, the Ballmers, the Edens--- business men who came up on their own and know what they are doing that were just not handed everything on a silver platter.
The Gilberts?!?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need for Jim to fuck off. Hopefully, Jeanie buys him and Johnny out.
I don't think she can - when Buss died, the stock was put into an irrevocable trust. That means they can't sell the stock and eventually the stock will belong to the Jerry Buss' grandchildren. He wanted to make sure that the Lakers remained a family legacy for decades to come. What it boils down to is Jeanie will be running the show and eventually when she straightens the ship out, they will see that she was right and will work with her in the front office doing other things that won't wreck the Lakers franchise. It's most likely going to be awhile before the men sees it Jeanie's way, but when it comes down to bet, I will always wager on the woman being the smartest and winning

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think she can - when Buss died, the stock was put into an irrevocable trust. That means they can't sell the stock and eventually the stock will belong to the Jerry Buss' grandchildren. He wanted to make sure that the Lakers remained a family legacy for decades to come. What it boils down to is Jeanie will be running the show and eventually when she straightens the ship out, they will see that she was right and will work with her in the front office doing other things that won't wreck the Lakers franchise. It's most likely going to be awhile before the men sees it Jeanie's way, but when it comes down to bet, I will always wager on the woman being the smartest and winning

If I understood what I read correctly, they can't sell to anyone outside of the Buss family. So, when I win the lottery (which will happen if I ever actually play the lottery lol), I couldn't buy any of their shares, but I believe Jeanie can.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan I think they can if majority of share holders vote to sell. Jerry gave 66% of share to his family ensuring that his family held controlling interest. Now if members of his family joined non family members in voting to sell, I would think the trust could be sold. I imagine that could only take place if two of the three children decided to sell out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan I think they can if majority of share holders vote to sell. Jerry gave 66% of share to his family ensuring that his family held controlling interest. Now if members of his family joined non family members in voting to sell, I would think the trust could be sold. I imagine that could only take place if two of the three children decided to sell out.
what it comes down to is that if a majority of the beneficaries of the trust want to do something and are dead set on doing something- they can do it- they need at least 4 of 6 of the children though

if 4 of the 6 tried to force a sale- they can force a sale. Not saying they would- but if they wanted to- they could.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don't see Jeanie, Jesse, Joey or Janie agreeing to sell. I think a more likely scenario would be Jeanie and/or some combination of Jeanie, Jesse, Joey and Janie buying out Jim and Johnny.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim has demonstrated he wants control of the Lakers and not out.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't see Jeanie, Jesse, Joey or Janie agreeing to sell. I think a more likely scenario would be Jeanie and/or some combination of Jeanie, Jesse, Joey and Janie buying out Jim and Johnny.

You just made my head hurt, from reading all those "J" names.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just made my head hurt, from reading all those "J" names.
It could be worse.

George Foreman's Ten Children

1. Natalie Foreman
2. Michi Foreman
3. Leona Foreman
4. Freeda George Foreman
5. George Edward Foreman Jr
6. George Edward Foreman III
7. George Edward Foreman IV
8. George Edward Foreman V
9. George Edward Foreman VI
10. Georgetta Foreman

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be worse.

George Foreman's Ten Children

1. Natalie Foreman
2. Michi Foreman
3. Leona Foreman
4. Freeda George Foreman
5. George Edward Foreman Jr
6. George Edward Foreman III
7. George Edward Foreman IV
8. George Edward Foreman V
9. George Edward Foreman VI
10. Georgetta Foreman

It's a good thing George, George, George, George & George didn't became professional boxers like their dad George. Could you imagine the confusion if they were all in the same weight division?