• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jet front office & and their love of Mark Sanchez ?

april

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Jets front office, not see how bad Sanchez has been the last couple of years ? Why do they keep shoving Sanchez down our throat ? Every team makes bad draft picks once in a while, lets move on and give Geno Smith a fair shot. The front office keeps leaking out all this propaganda that Sanchez look great, and he is a new man. Jet fans are to smart to buy into the company line. I do like the moves the new GM has made in the offseason.:wtf2:

Last edited by a moderator:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Jets front office, not see how bad Sanchez has been the last couple of years ? Why do they keep shoving Sanchez down our throat ? Every team makes bad draft picks once in a while, lets move on and give Geno Smith a fair shot. The front office keeps leaking out all this propaganda that Sanchez look great, and he is a new man. Jet fans are to smart to buy into the company line. I do like the moves the new GM has made in the offseason.:wtf2:

Yeah, i like what idzik has been doing......i think they are more trying to keep geno a low profile as much as they are building sanchez up......i dont think they want a "geno smith: the next guy" kinda theme in training camp.......they have a very tough first 9 games......and unless geno looks A+ in camp, i think sanchez starts week 1, so more just preparing for that