• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeremy Maclin cut!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DPD, I use to believe that about you, but no longer do. I have "NO" problem with someone being critical. I was as hard on Reid as anyone after year 3. I have been hard on Banner and his cap trophies. I have rode the WR coach in the past, and am currently upset with our CB coaches that have allowed our players to continue to play without looking back that has caused numerous losses on it's own merit. I have no problem with critical eyes that are geared towards improvement.

But that is NOT what you have. Because as much as I've been hard on this team, I was gung-ho about Reid when he first got here. I was a Chip Kelly supporter when he first got here. I am always in favor of good news from the team and above all, want this team to improve and one day win a SB and become a dynasty.

I realize Wentz might not turn out to meet my lofty epectations, but I love his work ethic and ability and see him as being the next generation Peyton Manning. I'm excited about Alshon the way I was when we got TO.

But you constantly take what should be good news and twist it into epectations of bad. You have admitted yourself to not being an eagles fan anymore. YOUR words. You do not put that same critical thoughts you do on the eagles, onto Chip Kelly which is your true allegiance as you ignore all he does wrong. You are constantly shown error in your presentations and when faced with undeniable contradictory evidence, you simply ignore it and start on another raid on another subject. I'm sorry, but this is far beyond negadelphia. You are not a fan, have admitted it, and is why you are not seen as a fan by those that post here. You have lost even the most sympathetic and agreeable posters on here, and I honestly have no idea why you keep posting other than for the attention. I don't care that you disagree with me or anyone. I do care that you take every single opportunity to bash the team that we all love and see no good in them at all. THAT, sir, is not a fan.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMac being cut is a clear indication that he was overpaid. It is also another sign that Reid still does not value the WR position. The Chiefs are going to suck on offense this year.

LOL how would it indicate both? If he sucks they were gonna suck anyway. And how is cutting a sucky player not valuing the position?

Either way if he sucks now it's because he has been hurt. He was always injury prone and had bad knees coming out of college. That was one of the risks in signing him. But if he held up for a few more years it could have worked for them. They also found Ty Hill last year and look to be building towards the future on offense. Kelce has developed into the #1 target for them anyway.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pi$$e$ me off that this team is being run into the ground by the current GM and Head Coach.

The team, the roster, and the franchise was driven into the ground by Chip Kelly. Everyone here now is picking up those shitty fucking pieces. Get a clue.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL how would it indicate both? If he sucks they were gonna suck anyway. And how is cutting a sucky player not valuing the position?

Either way if he sucks now it's because he has been hurt. He was always injury prone and had bad knees coming out of college. That was one of the risks in signing him. But if he held up for a few more years it could have worked for them. They also found Ty Hill last year and look to be building towards the future on offense. Kelce has developed into the #1 target for them anyway.

Maclin was the best receiver on the team. I personally think he was a good receiver. Without him they will have a horrible pass attack imo. Not saying it would have been great or anything but even our shitty corners can shut down the receivers they have on that team now.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team, the roster, and the franchise was driven into the ground by Chip Kelly. Everyone here now is picking up those shitty fucking pieces. Get a clue.

That is what they want you to believe. Time will tell if it is true.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alshon Jeffery had Matt friggin Barkley ... Eagles cast off, start 6 games and played the better part of 7 while Brian Hoyer chipped in another 5 starts for the Bears last season; in other words garbage at QB. The prior year with Cutler he averaged around 90 yards per game prior to getting hurt ... and the two prior to that he had excellent seasons. Gotta look a bit beyond stats sometimes to find a true measure.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it with my own eyes you stupid fuck.

Jeff and Howie appreciate that you resolve them of all responsibility when (1) they were and are in charge, (2) They hired Chip Kelly, (3) They switched offensive and defensive philosophies 3 times in 4 years.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff and Howie appreciate that you resolve them of all responsibility when (1) they were and are in charge, (2) They hired Chip Kelly, (3) They switched offensive and defensive philosophies 3 times in 4 years.

Just as chip Kelly appreciates that you absolve him of all responsibility of wasting eagles money and gutting the team of some of it's best talent because he couldn't handle their personalities.

1: being in charge, they fired chip Kelly in short order

2: they hired him as a college talent and gave him a shot

3: at least they are correcting their mistakes faster and we will have more continuity this year from last.

Meanwhile, your boy chip, can't even find a job in the NFL. 3 different positions in 3 years, and bounced out on his ear.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as chip Kelly appreciates that you absolve him of all responsibility of wasting eagles money and gutting the team of some of it's best talent because he couldn't handle their personalities.

3: at least they are correcting their mistakes faster and we will have more continuity this year from last.

Meanwhile, your boy chip, can't even find a job in the NFL. 3 different positions in 3 years, and bounced out on his ear.

I never said I resolve him of all responsibility. I just understand lines of authority. Jeff and Howie are and were always in charge.

With Chip, depending on your point of view, they either fired him a year too late or a year too early. Either, they should have cut their losses earlier rather than having the strange passive aggressive, lame duck season, or they should have given him another year to realize his vision. As executed it was horrible irregardless of your opinion of Chip. That is on Jeff.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far as Chip as GM goes, the Dolphins appreciate the gifts or Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell. Tennessee thanks you for DeMarco Murray. Bill Belichick appreciates the gift of Eric Rowe. If I recall, it is Howie Roseman that gutted the team of all these players. Meanwhile the Eagles are now searching for some good Corners and a good RB.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far as Chip as GM goes, the Dolphins appreciate the gifts or Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell. Tennessee thanks you for DeMarco Murray. Bill Belichick appreciates the gift of Eric Rowe. If I recall, it is Howie Roseman that gutted the team of all these players. Meanwhile the Eagles are now searching for some good Corners and a good RB.

This is why you get bashed often. You lack of knowledge and objectivity completly exposes you. You have your head so far of Chip Kelly's ass it is not even funny. You list three players that sucked in the system that Chip Kelly implemented and you are blaming Howie for undoing it. Pull your head out of your ass. The trades of getting rid of those players ultimately led to the Eagles getting Carson Wentz. For the record most of us believed Demarco was a stud when he was on the team but your boy Chip did not know how to use him. What does Demarco do when he got to a team that used him right? He became once again one of the best running backs in the NFL. Most people here said that over and over again while you defended that dumb fuck Chip Kelly. After getting rid of Chip Kelly the Eagles had no choice but to rebuild. He really fucked this team over and we used these players to start the foundation for what we have now without putting us in salary cap hell. Funny how you don't mention how Chip got rid of all the talent we had on this team when he got here. You are completely ignoring that. I wonder why? Wait.....I know. You are clueless.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have a .500 record since Howie Roseman appeared on the scene in 2010. Lurie is a very patient man. I think he's gone from most other franchises.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I resolve him of all responsibility. I just understand lines of authority. Jeff and Howie are and were always in charge.

With Chip, depending on your point of view, they either fired him a year too late or a year too early. Either, they should have cut their losses earlier rather than having the strange passive aggressive, lame duck season, or they should have given him another year to realize his vision. As executed it was horrible irregardless of your opinion of Chip. That is on Jeff.

you absolve.. not resolve...
and irregardless is not a word

You always have a way of playing armchair decisions and act like it should have been forward decision making. They gave him just as much time as necessary to see that his way was never going to work, and they moved on. Credit the eagles for that. Then again, you don't credit the eagles for ANYTHING. You would have to be a FAN to do that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 different positions in 3 years:pound:

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you get bashed often. You lack of knowledge and objectivity completly exposes you. You have your head so far of Chip Kelly's ass it is not even funny. You list three players that sucked in the system that Chip Kelly implemented and you are blaming Howie for undoing it. Pull your head out of your ass. The trades of getting rid of those players ultimately led to the Eagles getting Carson Wentz. For the record most of us believed Demarco was a stud when he was on the team but your boy Chip did not know how to use him. What does Demarco do when he got to a team that used him right? He became once again one of the best running backs in the NFL. Most people here said that over and over again while you defended that dumb fuck Chip Kelly. After getting rid of Chip Kelly the Eagles had no choice but to rebuild. He really fucked this team over and we used these players to start the foundation for what we have now without putting us in salary cap hell. Funny how you don't mention how Chip got rid of all the talent we had on this team when he got here. You are completely ignoring that. I wonder why? Wait.....I know. You are clueless.

Jeff and Howie were in charge for all of this. They let Chip dismantle the team, and then they dismantled the players (pretty good ones) that Chip brought in. I understand why you blame Chip. What I don't get is how you give Jeff & Howie a free ride?

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you absolve.. not resolve...
and irregardless is not a word

You always have a way of playing armchair decisions and act like it should have been forward decision making. They gave him just as much time as necessary to see that his way was never going to work, and they moved on. Credit the eagles for that. Then again, you don't credit the eagles for ANYTHING. You would have to be a FAN to do that.

Grammar lessons? Really? At least get it right!! Definition of IRREGARDLESS

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those were all good moves by Howie. Without some of those trades, we don't have Wentz. And so this will all hinge on whether Wentz can bring us a Super Bowl. No one is losing any sleep over the fact that Alonso, Maxwell, Murray, and Rowe are gone, especially given the amount of cap they would have taken up.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff and Howie were in charge for all of this. They let Chip dismantle the team, and then they dismantled the players (pretty good ones) that Chip brought in. I understand why you blame Chip. What I don't get is how you give Jeff & Howie a free ride?

No one should give Jeff and Howie a pass. I'm optimistic about Howie -- but we'll see. I think some of his moves have been very good and others have been pretty bad. I blame Lurie mostly for the Chip Kelly fiasco.