• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeremy Hill to IR

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good thing we didn’t move him at the deadline...

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals did him a favor..... They weren't playing him and no running back has a chance behind our line.

It will be interesting to see if he catches on somewhere.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Fat Randy is kicking this weekend.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now Jeremy Hill has taken his last snap as a Bengal, along with Tyler Eiffert. 2 players who had the potential to be decent players. done.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Lewis calls out Jeremy Hill for choosing to undergo season-ending surgery

Another week, another player thrown under the bus by Marvin Lewis. He’s butthurt that Hill opted for ankle surgery now, rather than after the season.

I don’t even know what he’s upset about. Hill was barely playing anyways, behind Mixon and Bernard. The offensive line is so shitty the Bengals have pretty much given up on running the ball completely. Does Marvin actually think that 4 carries a game from an injured Jeremy Hill is making any difference for this team?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Lewis calls out Jeremy Hill for choosing to undergo season-ending surgery

Another week, another player thrown under the bus by Marvin Lewis. He’s butthurt that Hill opted for ankle surgery now, rather than after the season.

I don’t even know what he’s upset about. Hill was barely playing anyways, behind Mixon and Bernard. The offensive line is so shitty the Bengals have pretty much given up on running the ball completely. Does Marvin actually think that 4 carries a game from an injured Jeremy Hill is making any difference for this team?

This is just Marvin being Marvin..... Like you said, there was absolutely no reason for him even responding to the question. He could have just said that Hill was hurt and opted for surgery. Nobody would have cared..... But he makes it a story and he hurts Hill's reputation in the meantime. For what? So he can have another excuse?

As far as Hill goes..... He's been a disappointment the last 2 years. And I'll never forgive him for the fumble that lost the playoff game. But to be fair to him, I can't ever remember him complaining. He could have complained about the lack of blocking, the lack of playing time, etc., etc..... But he kept his mouth shut. He made one selfish move that I think we'd all agree was the right move - Get the ankle fixed so you're healthy before free agency.

Marvin could learn something from Hill.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the season is basically a wash. 3-6 and the OL isn't going to suddenly start playing better. It's time to let the young bucks play and earn their keep; however, statistically we haven't been eliminated. sucks to be Marvin I guess.