• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Teague...still underrated

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you dragging me into this? I never once said George was a good facilitator. I said Westbrook isn't a good facilitator.

You continue to prove that you don't know what a facilitator is. A facilitator is merely someone who makes the game easier for his teammates. It doesn't have to be a point guard. Some PGs rack up numbers, but are lousy facilitators (Russ). PG isn't a facilitator either.

I just find it unbelievably comical that you think you know everything there is to know about basketball and life simply because you're an AAU coach.

I once knew an AAU coach. She told me that I didn't know the meaning of love. :L

Really.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it unbelievably comical that you think you know everything there is to know about basketball and life simply because you're an AAU coach.

I once knew an AAU coach. She told me that I didn't know the meaning of love. :L

Really.

I am not an AAU coach and I don't know everything.

But I do know a lot more than you.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try an exercise here @HurricaneDij39 . I'm interested to see your response because I believe you have the two situations confused.

5 Players:
Russell Westbrook
Ricky Rubio
Draymond Green
George Hill
Ben Simmons

Now rank the above players for the following categories:

Best overall player

Best Facilitator

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try an exercise here @HurricaneDij39 . I'm interested to see your response because I believe you have the two situations confused.

5 Players:
Russell Westbrook
Ricky Rubio
Draymond Green
George Hill
Ben Simmons

Best overall player

Best Facilitator

I want to play, but I will wait until after his response.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5 Players:
Russell Westbrook
Ricky Rubio
Draymond Green
George Hill
Ben Simmons

Best overall player

Best Facilitator

interesting...

i know how i'd order 'em, but give HurricaneFatNasty his shot...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^No analysis here...Just another blanket statement that typically occurs when one lacks an actual argument. Next.

Nothing to analyze dumbass. You post proved my point that you don't know enough about basketball to be debating this topic.

Once again...you embarrass yourself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She told me that I didn't know the meaning of love. :L

american-pie-gif-3.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, there's a joke here somewhere...

Y'all are lucky i'm a gentleman...:heh:

One of my favorite movies.

I almost died of laughter when I first saw that scene in the theater. Absolutely hilarious.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a hell of a game last night..... MVP-like.... eh? @mr.hockey4242? :heh:

He did a great job of getting to the line, but the argument has been what a great facilitator he is, and the Clippers don't have Jordan and KAT gets 7 shots? They could really have used a point guard to facilitate and get the ball into KAT there.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess Hurricane didn't want to play.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only there was some kind of stat out there that showed that the wolves assist rate drops by 1.2% when Teague is on the floor, but increases by 3.3% when Tyus is on the floor.

Probably no way to see that the Wolves Shoot, Rebound, steal, and block better when Tyus is the pg. Can you imagine if the backup improved his team that much and at the same time opposing teams offensive rate dropped by 8?

Tyus did all that while playing 65% of his minutes with Jamal Crawford, The worst defensive player in the league. Thanks to Teagues injury you can't even make the claim that it is because Tyus plays against other teams 2nd string. The team did not only not miss Teague, they thrived with out him. That is with Aaron freaking Brooks taking the back up minutes.

Even if Jones and Teague are salary neutral Tyus is a better bargain for the team, when you add in the salary disparity it is not close who has more value. Making 17 million and being out performed by your back up makes Teague in the conversation for LVP.

Darren Collison is going to be a FA again in 2019, so we'll gladly take Teague back in you folks don't want him. It makes perfect sense for folks up in Minnesota having not been to the playoffs since 2004 that they don't have a clue what winning basketball looks like.

Have fun with that overrated dookie Jones.

Shit, we'll take Teague back for free that way you guys will have the cap space to sign Jabari Parker, Jahlil Okafor, or whatever other crappy, overrated Blue Devils you so desire.
Hell, you could even absorb Kyle Singler's contract from the Thunder! :yahoo:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Collison is going to be a FA again in 2019, so we'll gladly take Teague back in you folks don't want him. It makes perfect sense for folks up in Minnesota having not been to the playoffs since 2004 that they don't have a clue what winning basketball looks like.

Have fun with that overrated dookie Jones.

Shit, we'll take Teague back for free that way you guys will have the cap space to sign Jabari Parker, Jahlil Okafor, or whatever other crappy, overrated Blue Devils you so desire.
Hell, you could even absorb Kyle Singler's contract from the Thunder! :yahoo:

Everytime Teague comes off the floor and Jones comes on the offense is exactly as effective while the defense gets significantly better.

All yeaguebdoes better than Jones is score, and all he is really doing then is taking shots out of the hands of far better players.

I know all I have on my side is statistics and facts, and that does not carry as much weight as the record of the team I cheer for. Damn shame.