• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jays v. Yankees

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locked in a tie for the final WC spot, Toronto goes into NY to face the Yankees. To say this is an important series would be an understatement. Considering they've lost 16 IN A ROW in New York...you'd have to be drunk to predict the Jays win the series.

16 in a row isn't a mini-slump...it's a habit. A habit that's due to be broken though, right? lol

Game 1: Buehrle v. Kuroda
Game 2: Hutch v. Greene
Game 3: Happ v. Whitley

I've really soured on Hutchinson. I was a huge fan earlier in the year. He was pitching as well as anyone in the league for a while, but has completely gone off the rails. Like 6 of his last 7 starts have been terrible. Might be time for a quick stint in the minors if it continues.

I think they are lucky to get 1. Game 1 is huge. If they can get that streak off their back, things could turn around.

The Jays are the only team in baseball that goes into NY and acts like they are the Yankees of 50 years ago when they were actually scary.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Buehrle should never be allowed to pitch against the Yankees again. He's an absolute joke every single time. They should seriously skip his spot in the rotation next series.

Dan Johnson is a giant steaming turd.

Watching the game. Hoping the Jays pull a Brock Lesnar impression.