• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Day

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....lost eight members of his family during the typhoon in the Philippenes including his grandmother.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won the tournament today. Good for him. First win in three years.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His back is acting up...I hope it's not the beginning of back problems at 28 y/o.

Day spells real trouble for Rory.

Spieth is not as long so he has to be hitting on all cylinders to beat them. But, he's got the best short game & putter in the game right now. We'll have to see how long he can sustain that advantage while hitting it shorter than these guys.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were in my group and you played as slowly as Jason, I'd wrap a fucking club around your neck.

He's ridiculous.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were in my group and you played as slowly as Jason, I'd wrap a fucking club around your neck.

He's ridiculous.

I haven't watched intently enough to notice, but that can fuck with a faster pace player in matchplay....maybe it got to Rory.

Played with a guy recently...I won't call him a slow player, tee and FW he's fine, but he's slower than I'm used to on the greens, reads nearly every putt from both sides of the hole...anything over 2' he marks.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's ridiculous.

He may be slower but I would have to think all pro's are twice as slow as your every day Joe. No?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys watch the Feherty interview with Day last nt? If not watch one of the repeats - great show. I gained a lot of respect for Day after this. I had no idea that his Dad used to beat the shit out of him & his mom when he was a little kid. Also good to know that he took the hard road to being a pro & wasn't just some rich kid or golfer's son who made the tour. It also appears that he is very tight with Tiger.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the guy that kept watching the Cavs game after his wife was being carried off on a stretcher?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the guy that kept watching the Cavs game after his wife was being carried off on a stretcher?

Yep - no doubt he was unaware of what was truly going on. Based on what I watched yesterday he appears to have a very special bond with his wife & I truly believe that he is one of the few high profile golfers who won't cheat on his wife - at least for now.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys watch the Feherty interview with Day last nt? If not watch one of the repeats - great show. I gained a lot of respect for Day after this. I had no idea that his Dad used to beat the shit out of him & his mom when he was a little kid. Also good to know that he took the hard road to being a pro & wasn't just some rich kid or golfer's son who made the tour. It also appears that he is very tight with Tiger.

I saw part of it...one of the more interesting backgrounds for a tour player for sure...refreshing to see him make it to this level.

CBS was foolish to get rid of Feherty.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's ridiculous.

With no other groups on the course and in a match play event, it's all about being comfortable and making the opponent uncomfortable - maybe not directly, but like making your opponent look at your ball in the fairway all day or in the middle of the green all day.

If taking your time when no one else is out there is what you have to do, then by all means it's your world.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - no doubt he was unaware of what was truly going on. Based on what I watched yesterday he appears to have a very special bond with his wife & I truly believe that he is one of the few high profile golfers who won't cheat on his wife - at least for now.

From the looks of the wives of Golfers and Race Car Drivers, I dont see much of a reason to cheat

Tiger still hasnt been able to re-gain his footing after losing that Swedish Piece of Ass.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the looks of the wives of Golfers and Race Car Drivers, I dont see much of a reason to cheat

Tiger still hasnt been able to re-gain his footing after losing that Swedish Piece of Ass.....

Agreed...My wife aint no trophy but take my word she's okay looking...as long as I'm able to tap that ass on a regular basis...the last thing I need is another one on the side. I don't care how good she looks. No need to go through that much concealing, lying, etc. for an orgasm.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know how that goes. For many they could have the best looking woman in the world, but they will grow tired of her after a while. You also have to factor in the fact that - unlike most folks - golfers are subject to temptation on a regular basis. That is why there needs to be more to the relationship. From all indications Tiger's marriage was strictly based on looks, and they had very little in common.

Based on the interview yesterday Day and his wife have a very solid relationship based on a lot more than looks. They just appear to be made for each other, and their marriage is not just about their kids.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw part of it...one of the more interesting backgrounds for a tour player for sure...refreshing to see him make it to this level.

CBS was foolish to get rid of Feherty.

why did they? Money issue?

As far as Day is concerned he isn't an ass like Poulter is. Day seems like a real down to earth guy

Did the Deutsche Bank Championship last year, he and Watson had a blast and were joking around and when he out drove Bubba (shocking I know) he laughed and said, "don't worry Budda, I'm getting older, one day you'll beat me..." as they are walking down the fairway they jokingly say, "closer to the pin... loser buys the beer"

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did they? Money issue?

As far as Day is concerned he isn't an ass like Poulter is. Day seems like a real down to earth guy

Did the Deutsche Bank Championship last year, he and Watson had a blast and were joking around and when he out drove Bubba (shocking I know) he laughed and said, "don't worry Budda, I'm getting older, one day you'll beat me..." as they are walking down the fairway they jokingly say, "closer to the pin... loser buys the beer"

idk...but money is always a good starting point.

Had to be fun...hope Watson makes the cut this week...his last he said.