• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jared Goff on the Dan Patrick show

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6'4 220 get in the weight room Jared...

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*likes Rogers*

Cut him immediately plz

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a bit slow on the uptake or maybe he doesn't trust turds like Dan Patrick

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a bit slow on the uptake or maybe he doesn't trust turds like Dan Patrick
A little from column A and a little from column B? :noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take away was Jared saying that he 'learned' a lot watching Case during the games from the sidelines.

God help us! :sigh:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take away was Jared saying that he 'learned' a lot watching Case during the games from the sidelines.

God help us! :sigh:
Hopefully he learned what not to do in order to become a successful quarterback.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is my concern. It's obvious he struggled learning the plays this year. Now he will be starting over with a new offense which is probably quite more complex.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With McVay and Olson I'm not worried about Goff's development at all.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Mannion will challenge Goff for the job? These new coaches shouldn't care where they were drafted because they had nothing to do with it. They should want to put the best player on the field.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Mannion will challenge Goff for the job? These new coaches shouldn't care where they were drafted because they had nothing to do with it. They should want to put the best player on the field.
:pound:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Mannion can challenge him?
I think it's funny that you actually believe that these new coaches shouldn't care where these QB's were drafted and that them having nothing to do with drafting them matters.

Sure, they want to put the best player on the field, but a deep investment in the QB was signed off by the organization in total.

So the plan will stay the course with Goff at QB, make no mistake.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny that you actually believe that these new coaches shouldn't care where these QB's were drafted and that them having nothing to do with drafting them matters.

Sure, they want to put the best player on the field, but a deep investment in the QB was signed off by the organization in total.

So the plan will stay the course with Goff at QB, make no mistake.

I'm sure they will assume and hope Goff will be the starter. But Keenum beat him out last year and we saw why. Now with this new offense what if Mannion picks it up faster which I can see happening. Goff just seems about as bright as a Nightlight. I hope they are smart enough to play the best player. These coaches jobs and reputation are on the line. I don't think they care how many picks the organization gave up and they shouldn't.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Mannion when he went in for Goff, that guy can't even run to the bathroom.:nono:

That's a good point. the new coaching staff will have to go out and sign a back up QB with Keenum most likely leaving. That actually might be the challenger to Goff with the Coaches having ties.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they will assume and hope Goff will be the starter. But Keenum beat him out last year and we saw why. Now with this new offense what if Mannion picks it up faster which I can see happening. Goff just seems about as bright as a Nightlight. I hope they are smart enough to play the best player. These coaches jobs and reputation are on the line. I don't think they care how many picks the organization gave up and they shouldn't.
First, Kneenum was going to be the starter day one no matter what. Everyone knew that a Spread QB wouldn't be able to come in and start playing Fisher ball. (Now McVay's offense is a much better fit for the Spread QB, but that's beside the point)

Second, McVay can shit the bed the first two years, and not worry about this HC spot. He has a 5 year deal, and Stan has shown to be more than patient with his HC spot.

Last, believe me when I tell you, 'they care' about how many picks were given up. That was an organizational investment, and McVay was brought in to extract the most out of that exact investment.

Dude, you need to understand, that's why McVay is here, he's not going to have an open competition at QB this season.

No way, no how!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, Kneenum was going to be the starter day one no matter what. Everyone knew that a Spread QB wouldn't be able to come in and start playing Fisher ball. (Now McVay's offense is a much better fit for the Spread QB, but that's beside the point)

Second, McVay can shit the bed the first two years, and not worry about this HC spot. He has a 5 year deal, and Stan has shown to be more than patient with his HC spot.

Last, believe me when I tell you, 'they care' about how many picks were given up. That was an organizational investment, and McVay was brought in to extract the most out of that exact investment.

Dude, you need to understand, that's why McVay is here, he's not going to have an open competition at QB this season.

No way, no how!

Sorry but I will never buy they gave up 6 top draft picks for a guy that they thought wouldn't beat out Keenum and to ride the bench the first year. Who does that? What happened was he wasn't smart enough to call the plays in the huddle. Did they plan on that too ?