• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamison Crowder for Latavius Murray

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 person league with standard scoring.

My team: 5-2

QB: Marcus Mariota
RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Thomas Rawls (Out), Knile Davis, Kenneth Dixon, Alfred Morris
WR: Amari Cooper, Larry Fitzgerald, Cole Beasley, Jamison Crowder, DeVante Parker
TE: Delanie Walker
D: Denver
K: Prater

His team: 4-3

QB: Cam Newton:
RB: Devonta Freeman, Latavius Murray, Jacquizz Rodgers, TJ Yeldon
WR: Michael Crabtree, Devante Adams, Kelvin Benjamin, Michael Thomas, Eddie Royal
TE: Travis Kelce
D: Tampa
K: Mason Crosby, Justin Tucker

I obviously need RB depth and I'm having a hard time figuring out what I can get for a reasonable price. If I don't find a decent RB2 option I could find potentially miss out of a playoff spot even though I'm off to a good start this season record-wise. Rawls may be coming back in the next couple weeks but I doubt he'll get the starting role right away which means I need to find an option through a trade or get lucky on the waiver wire which isn't likely.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I see, he has zero reason to do this deal, he doesn't need your WR, so why would he deal his RB2/3 for a guy that will likely sit on his bench behind Benji, Crabby, and Michael Thomas most weeks. Is Crowder possibly a better bet than those guys any given week? possibly, but when Garcon, Jackson, and Reed are all playing, Crowder is no sure thing, so it's arguable at best.

My personal opinion is that Lat Murray is worth way more than Crowder, and even in a vacuum, the trade is lopsided in your favor, but given the rosters, he'd be a fool to accept it. if anything this guy need to improve on Lat, not trade him away and settle for Quiz until Dougie comes back, and Yeldon after

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I see, he has zero reason to do this deal, he doesn't need your WR, so why would he deal his RB2/3 for a guy that will likely sit on his bench behind Benji, Crabby, and Michael Thomas most weeks. Is Crowder possibly a better bet than those guys any given week? possibly, but when Garcon, Jackson, and Reed are all playing, Crowder is no sure thing, so it's arguable at best.

My personal opinion is that Lat Murray is worth way more than Crowder, and even in a vacuum, the trade is lopsided in your favor, but given the rosters, he'd be a fool to accept it. if anything this guy need to improve on Lat, not trade him away and settle for Quiz until Dougie comes back, and Yeldon after

I support this message.

Especially with Crowder on a bye followed by a date with the Vikings.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Perkins available? I've got a feeling.

Char West?
Sproles?
Prosise seems to be getting more work.

As for trades.... yeah, I think you should target an owner who is crippled at WR with a solid 3rd RB.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 teams, if there is any team with a solid third RB, you'll be lucky.

RB's are always hard to find, the more teams in your league, the higher in demand they're going to be. .the higher price you'll have to pay. you may have to deal Fitz or Cooper to get someone decent

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Thomas Rawls (Out), Knile Davis, Kenneth Dixon, Alfred Morris
WR: Amari Cooper, Larry Fitzgerald, Cole Beasley, Jamison Crowder, DeVante Parker

WR: Michael Crabtree, Devante Adams, Kelvin Benjamin, Michael Thomas, Eddie Royal

I obviously need RB depth and I'm having a hard time figuring out what I can get for a reasonable price. If I don't find a decent RB2 option I could find potentially miss out of a playoff spot even though I'm off to a good start this season record-wise. Rawls may be coming back in the next couple weeks but I doubt he'll get the starting role right away which means I need to find an option through a trade or get lucky on the waiver wire which isn't likely.

You need RB depth? What about the other guy? :pound::pound::pound:

Seriously, that ain't gonna happen. Good thing you got Zeke. How 'bout one of those committee Bucs or '9ers? James Starks? You can probably lose Knile and maybe Rawls like Treff says...I'd hang onto Dixon.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need RB depth? What about the other guy? :pound::pound::pound:

Seriously, that ain't gonna happen. Good thing you got Zeke. How 'bout one of those committee Bucs or '9ers? James Starks? You can probably lose Knile and maybe Rawls like Treff says...I'd hang onto Dixon.
Yeldon isn't bad and Rodgers has been putting up a lot of points lately. None of the people mentioned by you or anyone else in this thread are available on the waiver wire.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeldon isn't bad and Rodgers has been putting up a lot of points lately. None of the people mentioned by you or anyone else in this thread are available on the waiver wire.
Yeah most everyone doesn't do a lot in leagues bigger than 12...with 14, your wire is going to be bare is old mother Hubbard's cupboard. a trade is your best bet to get anything useful, but, like I said earlier, you'll end up paying a premium for one, unless you find a sucker

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do it.