• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James White

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a real opportunity here with Gordon looking better and better as an every down back. Why not put White in the slot while Doe is hurt. Use him in the sweep. Use him in motion and go 2 back. Use him for some screens and outs. He has good hands, Tolzien used him pretty effectively.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good idea. The staff tried to do it yesterday a bit and he had 3 catches for 49 yards on screens. The staff had a lot more plays yesterday with both backs on the field and they were overwhelmingly successful. I think we'll see a bit of it against OSU.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just makes sense. It could help Abby and Ped as well. Gives them more options.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna see both JW and MG on the field at the same time more....the defense has to prep for so much more.

I liked the couple plays where we had a wing-t look.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just smart. Corey Clement and some other backs are waiting in the wings. We know Clement can play. Rotate him in to rest Gordon, rotate Doe and White, or White and Clement, or White and Jeff Lewis... Etc. Etc.

Like you said Doc, it keeps the defenses more honest.

Speaking of Lewis. I've heard before that he's actually the fastest guy on the team. I wonder what keeps them from rotating him into that slot position to keep the jet sweep in play.