• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison has had enough, and goes OFF!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course....and then the question is why it ruffled your feathers so much, but that's not a question for me now is it lol

It doesn't, but I have no qualms about calling out a person accusing someone with no evidence of any kind.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. A smart person will believe the word of 10 over the word of 1.

No a smart person looks at all the evidence and draws his conclusion after serious thought and analysis. Your way of thinking has lead to innocent people being convicted and jailed.

The truth is likely somewhere in the middle on this one.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't, but I have no qualms about calling out a person accusing someone with no evidence of any kind.
The funny thing is that it wasn't even a very deep or unique troll act at all...

For what it's worth I don't have any idea if he's on roids or not, I wouldn't doubt it more than a little but then it would be stupid to throw out that possibility with any nfl player.

I imagine he won't be an impactful signing at all except for in the afc championship game where he will inevitably get a sack-fumble because that would be such a steelers/pats sort of thing to happen that I think we all suspect it will lol

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking up an experienced veteran who want's another ring. Highly motivated to show his old team he was good enough to play. His former team talking shit about him. He's breathing fire right now. Living in the heads of the Steelers coach and team.
I call this a good pick up.
Cue evil, maniacal laughter.
Brilliant!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this post because you already managed to get a pats fan triggered by a "cheating"-related accusation only about four days into Harrison's patriot career. Very impressive (and yet so easy all at once...)

"Though it’s already fading from Twitch chat in favor of newer, danker memes, I’ve noticed “triggered” popping up in streams, chats, and comment threads for a while now. As far as I understand, at worst it is a snarky pushback at the concept of hyper-sensitivity as a cultural currency. But often it’s internet shorthand for “this sucks” or “I’m frustrated.” It’s an especially potent meme because if someone says “hey, not cool, dude” they can just parrot it again and poof! A perpetual meme-tion machine. Babyrage ensues."

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Though it’s already fading from Twitch chat in favor of newer, danker memes, I’ve noticed “triggered” popping up in streams, chats, and comment threads for a while now. As far as I understand, at worst it is a snarky pushback at the concept of hyper-sensitivity as a cultural currency. But often it’s internet shorthand for “this sucks” or “I’m frustrated.” It’s an especially potent meme because if someone says “hey, not cool, dude” they can just parrot it again and poof! A perpetual meme-tion machine. Babyrage ensues."
I'm terribly sorry to have offended you with my use of that wretched word! If you'd like me to use another, i gladly would...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are you so triggered?

Trigger%2Bcomic.jpg

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's Thursday and all the patriots are talking about is the Jets.

It's Thursdsy and all the steelers are talking about is James Harrison."

@dbldwn711

Awful lot of pats fans talking about Harrison (in a thread started by a pats fan....albeit a retarded one)

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not easily offended. I am annoyed by unoriginal troll talk. Just be original.....
Then you can talk to the troll himself. I'm just an observer.....

If nothing else you must agree seeing threads like this that there's something unique about how a little comment can cause hords of pats fans to, shall we say, "swarm" in protest if you will. But that's what's so great about you guys, and if you weren't like that, it would definitely be less entertaining in places like this

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it before and I'll say it again. James Harrison was mistreated this year by the Steelers. There's no reason he wasn't out on the field every game this year. James Harrison has at least 2-3 years left in him and I bet you all this shit that has happened is adding more fuel to his fire to play longer.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing more than a business decision.

If the NFL worries about this type of problem have a non-compete clause to prohibit a player from going to specific teams. Not going to happen but the criticism of a guy that is playing by the rules is laughable.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you can talk to the troll himself. I'm just an observer.....

If nothing else you must agree seeing threads like this that there's something unique about how a little comment can cause hords of pats fans to, shall we say, "swarm" in protest if you will. But that's what's so great about you guys, and if you weren't like that, it would definitely be less entertaining in places like this

"swarm in protest"?

I simply pointed out that willie was making an accusation about Harrison, when he played for the Steelers and Ravens not the Pats, that he couldn't back up. It was a baseless accusation, and I would have called him out regardless of the team.