• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags in Arrowhead

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad it wasn't GOOD stuff. tried our damndest to give this one away. almost anyone else and we lose when we play like this...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw Travis Kelce blowing his cool and getting tossed out only made things worse. we're lucky we didn't lose this one...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw Travis Kelce blowing his cool and getting tossed out only made things worse. we're lucky we didn't lose this one...
Yeah. Thought we may very easily lose with Foles; managed to underwhelm my very low expectations. Made me think it was Cassel or Brady Quinn out there. I am a bit worried Kelce could get suspended against Carolina in a week we could really use him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top offensive grades:

C Mitch Morse, 80.9

TE Travis Kelce, 77.2

TE Demetrius Harris, 67.9

WR Albert Wilson, 69.6

WR Tyreek Hill, 69.3

Second-year center Mitch Morse continues to improve

After a poor start to the season, Chiefs’ center Mitch Morse has improved significantly the past couple of weeks. He recorded his fourth perfect game in pass protection in a row, and topped his season-high run-blocking grade with a 78.9 mark. Morse is well-suited to the Chiefs’ diversity of running concepts, with his ability to block both in-line and on the move. In the middle of a unit still ironing out some issues, Morse’s development could be key.

Top defensive grades:

LB Ramik Wilson, 93.1

CB Steven Nelson, 86.8

ED Dee Ford, 84.9

DI Jaye Howard, 81.9

DI Chris Jones, 80.4

Kansas City defense able to put Bortles under pressure

While Jacksonville made several unforced mistakes, the Chiefs were responsible for numerous miscues of the Jaguars. Edge defender Dee Ford had an excellent day, as he was in the backfield on almost every dropback of Bortles. Ford finished the game with two sacks, two quarterback hits, and four quarterback hurries, while edge defender Tamba Hali also recorded five total pressures. However, it was actually second-year inside linebacker Ramik Wilson who had a career day and caused the most damage to the Jacksonville offense. Wilson read Bortles’ eyes really well to pick off the Jacksonville quarterback in the first half, but his biggest play came in the second half when he knocked the ball out of running back Chris Ivory’s hand on the goal line to prevent a Jaguars’ touchdown.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news: Chiefs won with Nick Foles, Charcandrik West, Albert Wilson in and Kelce out for some of the game.

Bad news: Nick Foles was awful, no good, terrible and just as bad as he was on the Rams. Andy Reid isn't some sort of magical QB genius. Just a good coach but he isn't magic apparently. Foles can't be counted on.

Ugly: Chiefs needed 4 Turnovers, a clutch 4th down stop and a first down run to beat the Jaguars who almost doubled up on them in yards.

Despite my avatar, I'm not a fan of what Kelce did. He was right - the refs missed a big call. Thats no excuse when he is so important to the team.