• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags chances to win

What is the Jaguars chances to beat Pittsburgh again this week?

• 90% - Bortles will play well and the Jags D is still the Jags D.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 75% - They have to have Bortles play well, but I think that he will.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 50% - If Bortles just doesn't play bad then they'll win.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 25% - Bortles has to play good to have a chance and that ain't gonna happen.

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • 10% - Doesn't even matter how Bortles does, they just can't win again.

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll give them a better shot than most because the Jags can play the kind of game that ugly kind of game that the Pats will struggle with in the playoffs.

The Pats typically lose in the playoffs when you can pressure Brady and a make it a low score ugly game. The Broncos did it a couple years ago, the Ravens gave the Pats trouble, and the Jets years ago have gotten the Pats by making it into ugly football.

It's not against those teams they lost to steller QB play either so if the defense can frustrate the Pats than Bortles just needs to make a few plays and he's capable of doing that at least.

Yea if I had money at risk in this game I'm picking the Pats but the Jags winning wouldn't be shocking to me in the least. Just a really difficult game to get a feel for because I can see it being a big Pats blowout just as easily as I can see the scores being in the sub-20s with the Jags barely winning it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Jags winning if they live up to the Sacksonville nickname. Beat the living daylights out of Brady all game long. Do that the Jags win.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot depends on Brady's hand of course but I think Brady has learned to deal better with the formula that works best against him. Which means that the first half will be rough but as long as the game doesn't get out of hand, the Patriots should prevail by the end of the game.

Plus I think Jacksonville amassed their numbers against really crappy teams in their conference. Doesn't mean they aren't very good but they ain't the Ravens or Seahawks.

Jacksonville certainly has a decent chance but I really think the Patriots are the better team by a nice margin.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will pick that Jags defense apart.

You must be overlooking who the guy is overseeing the Jags and the obvious reason they are peaking at the right time....A guy that knows how to beat BB in big games, none other than his SB nemesis Tom Coughlin.....
Took his Lombardi, Not once but twice.....That Jags D is for real, Brady is not as mobile as Ben and they will get to him and pressure all day long....
They just need the officials to be fair and not pamper the Pats at home like they usually do....
Jags 35 Pats 28

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be overlooking who the guy is overseeing the Jags and the obvious reason they are peaking at the right time....A guy that knows how to beat BB in big games, none other than his SB nemesis Tom Coughlin.....
Took his Lombardi, Not once but twice.....That Jags D is for real, Brady is not as mobile as Ben and they will get to him and pressure all day long....
They just need the officials to be fair and not pamper the Pats at home like they usually do....
Jags 35 Pats 28

Tom Coughlin has 2 SB trophies thanks to a man named Steve Spagnuolo, much like Bill Parcells has 2 rings thanks to a man named Bill Belichick.

It's a shame that you know nothing about the NFL and you don't recognize that.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Jags winning if they live up to the Sacksonville nickname. Beat the living daylights out of Brady all game long. Do that the Jags win.

That didn't work for Seattle and it didn't work for Atlanta.

Sorry.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game will be over by halftime

Brady vs Foles in the Super Bowl

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really think the refs will allow the Jags to play physical?

Not a fucking chance.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think realistically the Jags have a 30% chance to win. Just a lot to overcome.

They are young and inexperienced. They are playing in NE. They will be outcoached. TB has seen almost all you can throw at him. The Pats can run the ball. The Pats D is better then people think. The Pats are just better.

All that being said I too would have no issues, in fact I think a Jvill Minn SB would be fun.

Ain't that what they said about the Giants on 2 different occasions and were wrong....
About the Ravens in 2012 and were wrong.....
This is the NFL, and a 1 % chance could still get a win....
Brady is hurt, Jags D is 1 or 2 in the league, shut down Gronk and take away the yac plays Brady lives on and they're done....Or take Brady out and they are done....
The Jags have an outstanding run game and Bortles is spreading the ball to every possible receiver...They have some downfield plays too, so don't bet the farm just yet Reb !!!!!

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the analysts on NFL Total Access seems to think the Jags and Eagles got this in the bag for the superbowl. I'm not sure if that actually means anything.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB is playing fucking mind games with the Jags and the media.

The best part of this is that it takes the story away from the supposed falling out between Brady, BB and Kraft.

Genius.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags must get 3+ sack but knock Brady down 10+ times
Jags must be +2 in TO differential
Fournette needs 25+ touches and 100+ yards
Jags likely need a defensive or ST score

If the Jags check those four boxes they have a great shot.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB is playing fucking mind games with the Jags and the media.

The best part of this is that it takes the story away from the supposed falling out between Brady, BB and Kraft.

Genius.

Do you really think the Jags are preparing for Brian Hoyer?

Cmon, Marrone and Coughlin are laughing harder than anyone

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think the Jags are preparing for Brian Hoyer?

Cmon, Marrone and Coughlin are laughing harder than anyone
Heard some sound clips of Marrone on my drive home yesterday. He doesn't seem like a very intelligent person.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard some sound clips of Marrone on my drive home yesterday. He doesn't seem like a very intelligent person.

It's how I feel after a full day of posting with you

Exhausting