• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jabril Peppers going pro, Harbaugh likely not far behind

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo gets his choice of team (which I think he will), I can't imagine another place he would choose over Denver right now. They are 1 year away from a Super Bowl win, and still have a darn good team. Plus they are an AFC team, and Dallas would likely MUCH rather face him in the Super Bowl, if he was able to take a team there.

by the way, I really don't think Harbaugh would leave Michigan for any reason at this point. He's probably still got at least 3 more seasons in AA...and if he can't win a title in that time, then I could see him pull up roots and jumping on the best NFL team available.

I'm not sure if Romo gets to choose, or if it's whoever pony's up the best draft picks. I think Romo will be in Denver, with Kyle Shannahan as his coach.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if Romo gets to choose, or if it's whoever pony's up the best draft picks. I think Romo will be in Denver, with Kyle Shannahan as his coach.

From what I've read (all rumors) Jerry Jones is going to let Romo choose where he wants to go (within reason...not going to a division team). If true, Romo isn't going to choose a middle of the pack team. He could choose Arizona, but I don't think Arizona is as well equipped as Denver, and the 1st round draft pick would likely be about the same (I would think either team would do the 2018 pick as opposed to the 2017 pick). I suspect both teams will bounce back next year and probably be picking in the late teens to late 20's.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking.

lol. well, let's see how this fishing trip goes......

th

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh does stick around, I think there's a very likely chance that he starts his Michigan tenure 0-3 in The Game. Gonna laugh my balls off.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh does stick around, I think there's a very likely chance that he starts his Michigan tenure 0-3 in The Game. Gonna laugh my balls off.

At which point, he should be fired anyway, right? Should make hay while the iron is hot, or something

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Peppers, he's to small to play every down at Safety. He's only decent in coverage but will get ran over by NFL big RB and TE. He's hips are not great so I don't see him playing CB plus he not even a good cover guy, he's more of a specialty player and return guy. If he gets up to 220-225, I don't know if he will keep his speed, if he stays the same size, he's not NFL safety material. I seen some draft boards have him as high as #5 and just laugh. If he grades out better then I think, he will get some 1st round looks but I see him as a mid to late 2nd round pick. If he's just a return guy, late 2nd to mid 3rd rounder.

What are his measurables? I know he's fast but only north south not east west.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get the feeling Harbaugh's going back to the NFL. Not sure where but I think he's back in the NFL coaching this year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is in LA right now sharing a garden salad with Jared Goff. He gone.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Harbaugh...did Peppers beat Ohio State? Did Peppers win a conference crown? Did Peppers win the Heisman?

untitled32131.png

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get the feeling Harbaugh's going back to the NFL. Not sure where but I think he's back in the NFL coaching this year.
I will bet you my entire screen name that this doesn't happen. Literally all the evidence suggests he's staying in Ann Arbor. From what he's blatantly said, "lies made up by our enemies", to the fact that he lives in a house a few down from where Bo used to live, his kids are going to his old grade school and his parents moved back to Ann Arbor. And on top of it all, he's making more at Michigan than almost any other NFL job.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet you my entire screen name that this doesn't happen. Literally all the evidence suggests he's staying in Ann Arbor. From what he's blatantly said, "lies made up by our enemies", to the fact that he lives in a house a few down from where Bo used to live, his kids are going to his old grade school and his parents moved back to Ann Arbor. And on top of it all, he's making more at Michigan than almost any other NFL job.
You forgot he hates Michigan...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean McVay - C - Redskins
USA Today's Tom Pelissero reports Redskins OC Sean McVay has had a second interview for the Rams' head-coaching vacancy.

Per Pelissero, "things are heating up" regarding McVay and the Rams. The 30-year-old is the only candidate known to already have two interviews with Los Angeles. And according to Yahoo! Sports' Charles Robinson, ESPN analyst Jon Gruden talked with the Rams in an advisory role. That's notable because Gruden's younger brother, Jay, is the coach in Washington. So it's possible Jon put in a good word for McVay. He would be a refreshing hire and completely different from Jeff Fisher. Rumor is McVay will hire Jim Harbaugh to run free agency. "We're gonna need bigger beds." he added.
Related: Rams

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is McVay will hire Jim Harbaugh to run free agency. "We're gonna need bigger beds." he added.

Bwah hah hah!!

The dude's entire existence is now a punchline

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Peppers, he's to small to play every down at Safety. He's only decent in coverage but will get ran over by NFL big RB and TE. He's hips are not great so I don't see him playing CB plus he not even a good cover guy, he's more of a specialty player and return guy. If he gets up to 220-225, I don't know if he will keep his speed, if he stays the same size, he's not NFL safety material. I seen some draft boards have him as high as #5 and just laugh. If he grades out better then I think, he will get some 1st round looks but I see him as a mid to late 2nd round pick. If he's just a return guy, late 2nd to mid 3rd rounder.

What are his measurables? I know he's fast but only north south not east west.

Uh...he's 6'1", 205...he's not too small to play safety. plenty of NFL safeties fit that profile. Hell, former Steeler safety Ryan Clark was 5'11" 205.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh...he's 6'1", 205...he's not too small to play safety. plenty of NFL safeties fit that profile. Hell, former Steeler safety Ryan Clark was 5'11" 205.

I did see where he would be considered primarily a return man...but that's just up until the draft. He'd have his chance in training camp to show them he could start in the backfield.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING: Jim Harbaugh finalizing talks on a deal to become the next assistant head coach & quarterbacks coach with the Cleveland Browns, replacing Pep Hamilton who recently left to join Harbaugh's staff at michigan.

Kris_Kross-1-300x300.jpg

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see where he would be considered primarily a return man...but that's just up until the draft. He'd have his chance in training camp to show them he could start in the backfield.

absolutely he'll have his chance to earn a spot on defense, I was just saying that in no way is he "too small" for the position of safety, that's a ridiculous contention.