• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ive never seen so many teams quit in an NFL Season

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, been injured every other week, has some drops including a TD that a toddler could have caught....10 games in, getting some playing time and has 5 catches....I'd rather have Jackie Smith at this point.....
ouch!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or could it be these teams had talent but the coaching was awful? The Rams always had talent but underachieved for years because of Jeff Fisher. How Fisher survived as long as he did is beyond me.
He continously beat the Seahawks. Something SF has forgotten how to do.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then he proceeded to lose to some of the worst teams in the league and he couldn't get past 8-8. I guess he earns a participation trophy
Hey, I was trying to keep it positive

BulldogCard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The product in this league is getting worse and worse

Beginning with my Giants, watching Miami on national TV the last 3 weeks

Seems like so many teams have completely quit on the season

Miami didnt even try last night, they gave up like 300 yards rushing, it was like watching Oklahoma vs Kansas

This after that 40-0 loss to a bad Ravens team

Dont know if Adam Gase isnt the guy or if guys like Cutler and Suh ruin a teams culture, but damn

I do Know Mcadoo is not the guy in NY

I say it's a trait of pro football that has been going on for a long time. Riding out the string, collecting a paycheck, tanking for the draft are all strategies good and bad depending on who you talk to. The players want to get paid and want to ball but I've seen it where players dog it to go elsewhere and get paid. I'm a Cards fan, so I've seen this culture over the years. A lot of people like college for this reason but pro is my favorite football. College players tank too at times but for different reasons.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Young last night on his radio segment talked about how the coaches tried to tank during his time with Tampa Bay for a top draft pick and the effect it had on the team. Getting that high pick is nice but have to think it sets the team back in other ways