• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ive never seen so many teams quit in an NFL Season

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw

i brought your "AFCE QB's" conversation to my boss.

he said:

"ok, donovan mcnabb puked, RG3 1 year, and tony "runs in circles in the playoffs" romo...then jason campbell"

Eli, Romo, Mcnabb, Cousins, Wentz, Prescott

I wish cocaine use was legal in my office also

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins made the playoffs last year. They were on the rise. I disagree.

If Miami was on the rise simply because of the QB, than you agree that the QB position is most vital, so you have to also agree, outside of Brady, no division in this recent era has had worst QB play than the AFC East

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli, Romo, Mcnabb, Cousins, Wentz, Prescott

I wish cocaine use was legal in my office also
wentz and prescott dont count yet. cousins wont be there long and his stats are grossly over inflated.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz and prescott dont count yet. cousins wont be there long and his stats are grossly over inflated.

Why dont they count?

Most objective fans would agree they are on a trajectory to stardom, while no one feels that way about any QB in the AFC East

And a lot of people are torn on Cousins, but I think universally people would agree any team in the East would trade their QB for him in a heartbeat

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont they count?

Most objective fans would agree they are on a trajectory to stardom, while no one feels that way about any QB in the AFC East

And a lot of people are torn on Cousins, but I think universally people would agree any team in the East would trade their QB for him in a heartbeat
I do agree the stock of QBs in AFCE teams has been horrible, besides NE, but they had some good defenses and RBs.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great thread today Dirt

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami was on the rise simply because of the QB, than you agree that the QB position is most vital, so you have to also agree, outside of Brady, no division in this recent era has had worst QB play than the AFC East

I don't know what you are getting at or what this even means.

The Dolphins were on the rise for a lot of reasons not the least of which was tannehill. If memory serves me they had a pretty good D last year. I don't think it's as good this year but I'd have to go back and look at it, who was there, who left, etc. Honestly, I don't know what the point is other than you are (once again) trying to diminish the greatness of Brady, the pats, BB, etc with nonsensical arguments.

Look, I'll make this simple. ALL your arguments against the AFC East could be made as to the ENTIRE AFC. Why? Just look at the recent AFC SB participants. For the most part, It's the pats, steelers, Broncos and Ravens. Those teams have pretty much been the best teams in the AFC for a long time. On the NFC side it's pretty much someone different each year. There was some stat (I'll get it wrong but the point is there) that the Falcons were something like the 12th different SB participant from the NFC in the last 16 years.

Now, you can spin that however you want. You can argue that the salary cap is working in the NFC. You can argue weak teams in the AFC. It's up to you but when the pats reach the AFCC game something like 6 times in a row that's NOT primarily because the "AFC east is weak". That's because they are great.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it so much more fun than all you fags just sitting here all day telling each other how great you think Brady is and how you would all love to lay naked with him?

Besides Rock, I believe he has laid naked with Tom

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it so much more fun than all you fags just sitting here all day telling each other how great you think Brady is and how you would all love to lay naked with him?

Besides Rock, I believe he has laid naked with Tom
i used him like a blanket

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont they count?

Why is everyone who disagrees with you "not being objective"? Don't you see that as a weak thing to say? What it REALLY says is "I'm smart ... You're stupid". That's pretty douchy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you are getting at or what this even means.

The Dolphins were on the rise for a lot of reasons not the least of which was tannehill. If memory serves me they had a pretty good D last year. I don't think it's as good this year but I'd have to go back and look at it, who was there, who left, etc. Honestly, I don't know what the point is other than you are (once again) trying to diminish the greatness of Brady, the pats, BB, etc with nonsensical arguments.

Look, I'll make this simple. ALL your arguments against the AFC East could be made as to the ENTIRE AFC. Why? Just look at the recent AFC SB participants. For the most part, It's the pats, steelers, Broncos and Ravens. Those teams have pretty much been the best teams in the AFC for a long time. On the NFC side it's pretty much someone different each year. There was some stat (I'll get it wrong but the point is there) that the Falcons were something like the 12th different SB participant from the NFC in the last 16 years.

Now, you can spin that however you want. You can argue that the salary cap is working in the NFC. You can argue weak teams in the AFC. It's up to you but when the pats reach the AFCC game something like 6 times in a row that's NOT primarily because the "AFC east is weak". That's because they are great.

It's both

Sorry

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone who disagrees with you "not being objective"? Don't you see that as a weak thing to say? What it REALLY says is "I'm smart ... You're stupid". That's pretty douchy.

Hey dipshit

Would every team in the AFC east trade their QB for Cousins?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt in a nutshell (not the austin powers version)

loves boston, visits often.
loves the north end

thats where his "love" stops.

after that its a toilet bowl mix of hatred for the pats (envy?), disdain for the more recently successful sox....hes an atlanta hawks fan as well, not the knicks.

he only does hockey if the rangers are any good, or if my exwife is at an islanders game ready to take on all those men.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would every team in the AFC east trade their QB for Cousins?[/QUOTE]
You can add Billy Kilmer to the list....Great arm and real athletic......

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt in a nutshell (not the austin powers version)

loves boston, visits often.
loves the north end

thats where his "love" stops.

after that its a toilet bowl mix of hatred for the pats (envy?), disdain for the more recently successful sox....hes an atlanta hawks fan as well, not the knicks.

he only does hockey if the rangers are any good, or if my exwife is at an islanders game ready to take on all those men.

partially true

Completely true on Boston, Im a metropolitan type of gal, and Jim Cooke and Sam Adams treat us beautifully

The Pats are my teams bitch

The Sox hatred will always be there, simply the way the rivarly is, but now that a new dynasty is being built, things should get fun again

Hockey, dont care, but do get free Ranger Tickets and its a great live event, and doing your ex on the Zamboni is one of my favorite activities

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would every team in the AFC east trade their QB for Cousins?
You can add Billy Kilmer to the list....Great arm and real athletic......[/QUOTE]

"The jets would never trade Josh Mcown for Kirk Cousins"

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Dirt, seeing that you enjoy numbers so much what do make of this this? They are win-losses-ties for total games played:

Record of Chiefs against AFCW teams: 181-163-3
Against Broncos: 60 wins, 55 losses
Against Chargers: 59 wins, 55 losses, 1 tie
Against Raiders: 62 wins, 53 losses, 2 ties

Record of Chiefs against AFCE teams: 53-59-1
Against Jets: 19 wins, 18 losses
Against Bills: 21 wins, 25 losses, 1 tie
Against Dolphins: 13 wins, 16 losses

If you do the past 15 years against AFCE, you get:

Record of Chiefs against AFCE teams: 13-15
Against Jets: 4 wins, 5 losses
Against Bills: 6 wins, 6 losses
Against Dolphins: 3 wins, 4 losses

Interesting, no?
Sample sizes are weird on something like that. Chiefs could beat the Jets, Bills and Dolphins in the coming weeks and change to 16-15 very easily.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sample sizes are weird on something like that. Chiefs could beat the Jets, Bills and Dolphins in the coming weeks and change to 16-15 very easily.
Good point, and they most likely will win 2 of 3 if not all those games. Was making a case that AFCE teams are not such easy pushovers as many would have you believe. They have had bad coaching and QBs, but the rest of team, on all three squads, has been consistently above average.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flying out to Florida this evening for my nieces' wedding, so you guys can hang Toms' nutsack over your eyes for the next few days without me interrupting

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq is going on in here??