• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've been so fucking pissed since Saturday!!!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read some of it already. Are we going to offer that kid that Nkemdiche opened his fat mouth for? I don't think he did his friend any favors, because now Dabo will look like a douche if he offers him. I have to believe Nkemdiche might have cost his buddy a chance to come to Clemson, even if we were looking at him before Nkemdiche opened his big mouth.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read some of it already. Are we going to offer that kid that Nkemdiche opened his fat mouth for? I don't think he did his friend any favors, because now Dabo will look like a douche if he offers him. I have to believe Nkemdiche might have cost his buddy a chance to come to Clemson, even if we were looking at him before Nkemdiche opened his big mouth.

I don't know. The kid that Nkemdiche talked about isn't exactly a slouch, probably on par with Greenlee (the kid who's dad works in the strength and conditioning office) athletically though. All the fuss about what Nkemdiche said was really blown out of proportion though. The writer was obviously bored and probably miffed that the kid had snubbed Jawja (one of the AJC writers "broke" the story) and with it being the middle of the summer and nothing noteworthy going on, it went viral. We lost several from last years class, so we will likely take 21-22 this cycle. In the end, it's not going to matter one bit.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a link to the original article from the AJC: | AJC College Sports Recruiting

Which apparently has been removed, thus eliminating the need for any worry. Nkemdiche was later quoted as saying on Twitter: "I Never said any of those things but I guess the AJC will do anything for a story and to keep his job !" and "I ain't talking to anymore reporter ever so just don't call my phone !"

Here is a link to the aftermath: Robert Nkemdiche Shooting Down Clemson Scholarships Controversy - SBNation.com