• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've been so fucking pissed since Saturday!!!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was complete and utter bullshit. We never even showed up for that game Saturday; I will give credit to NC State for playing a helluva game, but DAMN IT!!! We should've won that game handily and had our backups on the field at halftime...

I am not going to sit here and point fingers, because at the end of the day it's only a college football game. However, I really thought we would be beyond this point (especially after the GT game) given the ridiculous number of games we've come back to win (Auburn, Maryland, Wake, maybe throw Troy and Wofford in there too). I just need to rant about the pathetic lack of effort showed by our football team; it was fucking disgusting that we quit. Tajh looked completely lost the few times he had enough time to go through his progressions, the offense line got absolutely manhandled and our secondary AND linebackers were awful.

We better come out and blow the fucking Cocks away. I want us to not only run the score up, but watch the dumbass chicken fans leaving Billy Brice in droves at halftime. I want Mike Bellamy to run his first touch into the endzone, chuck the ball at the student section breaking some punk-asses nose, and run around flipping the stadium the bird until security restrains him. Then I want the rest of the team to run to mid-field (or the end zone) and celebrate like Jawja did a few years ago when they scored against the Gaytors. I want Andre Branch and Kourtnei Brown to sandwich Connor Shaw in their end zone for a safety and watch them dance around him as he shamefully walks back to where SOS visor lies on the ground, bent and broken from being chucked umpteen times. I WANT THIS GAME TO SEND A MESSAGE TO WHOEVER WE PLAY IN THE ACCCG AND BOWL GAME, BUT MOSTLY TO OUR FANBASE. This game should say "THIS is Clemson football, so get the fuck out of our way."

:mad2: :lm: :frusty: :yell:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at getting upset and wanting to blow some cocks to make yourself feel better...

4schitzngrins

Choppin broccoli...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As much as I agree w/the sentiment, if we do score in any fashion, I hope Dabo & Co. have drilled it into the kids' heads not to showboat/taunt. We'll need every point we can get, and if we showboat/taunt, it will nullify the points.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance that Dabo could be coaching to keep his job in the ACCCG? He seemed on the hot seat coming into the season and quieted everyone after the good stretch at the beginning, but could be back on it. I know they weren't even expected to make the ACCCG, but he can only survive so many let-downs before the board says enough is enough.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance that Dabo could be coaching to keep his job in the ACCCG? He seemed on the hot seat coming into the season and quieted everyone after the good stretch at the beginning, but could be back on it. I know they weren't even expected to make the ACCCG, but he can only survive so many let-downs before the board says enough is enough.

Absolutely not. I said at the beginning of the season that if we could win 7-9 games, win the bowl game, and show improvement on offense it would be a great year. We started 8-0 primarily because of the unfamiliarity teams had with Morris' system; after enough film was broken down, teams simply had to game plan properly to beat us. Combine that factor in with some injuries to the offensive line and our lucky to be considered average defense, we were far from being an elite team.

I'm pretty damn pumped that we have a chance to win the ACC (not that I would pick us by any stretch) and possibly win 10+ games and go the Orange Bowl. Had someone told me we would be here now three months ago, I'd call bull shit for about four different reasons!

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not. I said at the beginning of the season that if we could win 7-9 games, win the bowl game, and show improvement on offense it would be a great year. We started 8-0 primarily because of the unfamiliarity teams had with Morris' system; after enough film was broken down, teams simply had to game plan properly to beat us. Combine that factor in with some injuries to the offensive line and our lucky to be considered average defense, we were far from being an elite team.

I'm pretty damn pumped that we have a chance to win the ACC (not that I would pick us by any stretch) and possibly win 10+ games and go the Orange Bowl. Had someone told me we would be here now three months ago, I'd call bull shit for about four different reasons!

I gotcha. Was just curious because I've heard some anger from other Clemson fans about how the season has ended. You're clearly one of the more level headed fans, though, that can see that this has still been a very successful season for Clemson.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider myself fairly level headed, but this is the very SAME shit that got Bowden fired, except Bowden could beat USC. Ole Dabo will be making his 2nd ACC championship game (something Bowden could never do) but can't fucking beat the coots. I say this is the exact same shit we have been seeing on the field for the last 13 or 14 years. Mediocrity sucks!!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider myself fairly level headed, but this is the very SAME shit that got Bowden fired, except Bowden could beat USC. Ole Dabo will be making his 2nd ACC championship game (something Bowden could never do) but can't fucking beat the coots. I say this is the exact same shit we have been seeing on the field for the last 13 or 14 years. Mediocrity sucks!!

But winning the ACC doesn't!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In all seriousness though, how do you feel about Dabo's tenure thus far? I know you weren't exactly gung-ho about his hiring nor his inconsistencies, but I still firmly believe he's going to be a fantastic head coach. As Clemson fans, we're certainly used to being patient with the Bowden years, but Dabo has already brought us to two ACCCG games and won our first ACC title in 20 years. I think he excels as a recruiter and motivator, but definitely needs to grow as a coach; he's already shown he can make great personnel decisions and go out and hire coordinators that get the job done (and may have taken over his job had he not ultimately prevailed).

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness though, how do you feel about Dabo's tenure thus far? I know you weren't exactly gung-ho about his hiring nor his inconsistencies, but I still firmly believe he's going to be a fantastic head coach. As Clemson fans, we're certainly used to being patient with the Bowden years, but Dabo has already brought us to two ACCCG games and won our first ACC title in 20 years. I think he excels as a recruiter and motivator, but definitely needs to grow as a coach; he's already shown he can make great personnel decisions and go out and hire coordinators that get the job done (and may have taken over his job had he not ultimately prevailed).

Overall, I'm pleased with what we have and what Dabo has achieved. I probably wouldn't have been so irate this year if it hadn't been for the loss against NCSt. The NCSt. loss is the very thing that Bowden got canned for and rightfully so. I'm ready for us to turn that corner and win these games we are suppose to. But it's hard to complain when you have 2 ACC CG appearances and 1 Conference championship even with the losses to the coots. I was one of those that said I would take an ACC Championship over a win against the coots. Now I want both.

I think he has made great DC and OC hires. Although Steele has me scratching my head this year. Our D has gone from stellar to the shithouse. I think our team plays as "a team" now as opposed to the individualism we saw under Bowden. I think they respect Swinney a lot more than they ever did TB. He seems to know how to motivate these guys most of the time. I would question the motivation from the WF game through the usc game though.

I'm all for giving him time to show what he can do, but I am not necessarily "all in, all the frikkin time." The ACC is as weak as it's ever been. It's the weakest I've seen it in my lifetime (I'm 40). So I expect us to compete for the Championship. Let me see some consistency and consistent wins against good competition. For now I'm happy, but I'm not going to "let it slide" when we drop games to shitty teams. On that note Dabo needs to toughen up and grow some thicker skin. That little "all in, all the frikkin time" comment to call out the fan base that's not happy with losing was fucked up, if you ask me. And as much as I loved his little rant on the Spurrier/Ellis comment, it just showed me he has some maturing to do as a HEAD coach.

I'm pleased, but I want more.

Last edited by a moderator:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto_Cock
The Fish Whisperer

Southern%20Carolina%20Gamecocks.gif

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cocks!

Edisto_Cock
The Fish Whisperer

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you have a stalker, sir

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I finished updating the current commit list... only took me another 3 weeks to get around to it :L