• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's started.....LOL

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting trade offers already....It's a 4 person keeper, 14 teams PPR. Right now I am going

L.Bell
AB
OBJ
Evans

I was thinking about trying to move Bell and Evans and maybe keep Jimmy G and add another young RB. Or move Evans for a pick and keep Jimmy G....I was already offered Bell for R.Wilson and I said no because it's to early to start trades...What does everyone think on Bell...stay put or make a move...I pick 11th this yr.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting trade offers already....It's a 4 person keeper, 14 teams PPR. Right now I am going

L.Bell
AB
OBJ
Evans

I was thinking about trying to move Bell and Evans and maybe keep Jimmy G and add another young RB. Or move Evans for a pick and keep Jimmy G....I was already offered Bell for R.Wilson and I said no because it's to early to start trades...What does everyone think on Bell...stay put or make a move...I pick 11th this yr.

Let it play out to see where he goes before you do anything. Unless you think he is serious about retiring. Honestly, I think you have a hell of a core for a 14 team league, though. I don't think I would do anything.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed - not sure I lose any of that group to add a QB or TE (not sure which Jimmy G you were talking about.....)

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Jimmy G SF QB...I have him already, I seem to get the short end on QB's in this league...lol

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking... move Evans for a pick
You'd be selling Evans too low IMO.
In a down year for Evans, only 11 WR were targeted more than him.
And only 13 WR had more yards.
To trade Evans for a pick, I think you're hurting yourself in the longrun.​

It was Jimmy G SF QB...I have him already, I seem to get the short end on QB's in this league...lol
was already offered Bell for R.Wilson and I said no
I understand the concern.
Not sure Jimmy is worth keeping over the core you have (and few QB in the league are).
As for the Russell Wilson offer, that owner is definitely trying to sell high since Wilson led all QB in fantasy points last year.
If owning Russell Wilson won't sway to you part with Bell, then Jimmy is not worth keeping.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be selling Evans too low IMO.
In a down year for Evans, only 11 WR were targeted more than him.
And only 13 WR had more yards.
To trade Evans for a pick, I think you're hurting yourself in the longrun.​

I understand the concern.
Not sure Jimmy is worth keeping over the core you have (and few QB in the league are).
As for the Russell Wilson offer, that owner is definitely trying to sell high since Wilson led all QB in fantasy points last year.
If owning Russell Wilson won't sway to you part with Bell, then Jimmy is not worth keeping.

I would only keep Jimmy if I swung Bell for a pick...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would only keep Jimmy if I swung Bell for a pick...
It would take multiple picks for me to consider moving Bell. Not sure how your league is set up, but if there are no draft pick conditions to consider when keeping players, then basically, your league's first round is theoretically like a 5th round of a redraft league... especially since you pick so late.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt move anyone.....not in a 14 team league........unless you can get a top 3 rb for evans