• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its Official...EDDIE P the sequel is in full motion!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think it's important to rate my post with a dislike? You really believe that shit matters? Grow the fuck up.

It is not important who Lyons shares his 5 year plan with... right? He could use any number of sources to inform the WVU fanbase. What is significant is that he has not released it to any of us.

Your question regarding Dana and his choice to remain at WVU is an interesting one to consider. JMO, but I believe Dana feels he has built something at WVU and wants to enjoy the fruit of his labor. This is his first HC job, so we don't have a history with him. When WVU entered the Big 12, he said he wanted to model his program after Bill Snyder's. Bill never left KSU for another school.

Love of WV.... love of WVU... may override the treatment he faced by our goofball president and incompetent AD.

BTW... you have not answered the simple question that was posed for you? Two questions I see...

Why do you think its important to rate my post with a dislike?
Do you really believe that shit matters?

But, this is me being thin skinned... delusional... defensive...

If I was any of that, why would I continue to carry on a conversation with you? Why wouldn't I simply obsess over the rating(s)?

I know... tough questions to answer...

LOL!

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW... you have not answered the simple question that was posed for you? Two questions I see...

Why do you think its important to rate my post with a dislike?
Do you really believe that shit matters?

But, this is me being thin skinned... delusional... defensive...

If I was any of that, why would I continue to carry on a conversation with you? Why wouldn't I simply obsess over the rating(s)?

I know... tough questions to answer...

LOL!
I've answered it 3 times now but I'll go for 4.
If I like it I will give it a thumbs up; conversely if I don't I call it like I see it. Thumbs down.
I think it's inconsequential either way ( u don't know me, I don't know you. We are nameless, faceless, fans of wvu so no I don't see it matters and why you're SO worked up about a dislike. Seems odd.
What is SO difficult about this to understand? What didn't I say last time that you can't understand? If it's OK to like, it's OK to dislike. If not the site should remove it so we can just all be sunshine, puppy dogs & rainbows!
Not tough at all to answer and this is fourth time I've answered but apparently tough for you to comprehend.

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem too intelligent to me. You have driven this conversation in circles. Claiming I'm making a circular argument is laughable to me.

I asked you a simple question. I followed it with a second question.

I've already answered your question at least once... maybe more. I don't care if anyone rates a post with a like or dislike... or any other negative rating... or positive rating.

If you're asking me why I don't comment on why someone likes a post of mine, you make a reasonable argument. It seems like a friendly thing to do, but I don't think it really matters if someone likes a post or not. Maybe I should ask someone to explain why they feel the need to like a post. If this is your position, I'll admit... you got me good.

I know this, I would not claim Dana had other options if I didn't have either personal knowledge... nor had links to back up my claim. Since your new to this game, you can thank me for the lesson.

When the King left for the NCAA gig, he may have been working on a contract extension for Dana. How do you know he wasn't already doing so?

See how the game is played?
Didn't see this. Sorry I miss your mark for intelligence. Lol I could say same of you.
Apparently I got you because YES why are their any ratings at all then? Take the bad with the good. Do you agree with and friendly with everyone on here? I can answer that as a NO.

Yep I see--if their is a unknown question and it benefits your positon- like no tangible offers it's ok. But if it is unknown like Ollie and could be assumed he A) Lyons continued the course Ollie set B) Ollie wasn't working on anything or C) Ollie left before inking Dana to a major extension & Lyons dropped it all- contrary to what .you & I believe Slaton said on everything else- Lyons was Ollies box checker, than you assume C & blame Lyons to fit your position. You know what assuming does! See what I've come to know over the years is that these boards are fun for info but the "truth" is hardly EVER 100% as thrown around on here. It's like the old stadium walls--shades of gray.

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you don't care either way as you say WHY it a pussy to dislike but OK to like? Would seemingly not matter to you either way.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've answered it 3 times now but I'll go for 4.
If I like it I will give it a thumbs up; conversely if I don't I call it like I see it. Thumbs down.
I think it's inconsequential either way ( u don't know me, I don't know you. We are nameless, faceless, fans of wvu so no I don't see it matters and why you're SO worked up about a dislike. Seems odd.
What is SO difficult about this to understand? What didn't I say last time that you can't understand? If it's OK to like, it's OK to dislike. If not the site should remove it so we can just all be sunshine, puppy dogs & rainbows!
Not tough at all to answer and this is fourth time I've answered but apparently tough for you to comprehend.

Actually... this was your first time you've answered me. But, thanks for the explanation. If you can find the previous 3 times... please provide the quotes for me.

I shared my opinion with you, IMO... only trolls like DAD... or pussies... would negatively rate a post. No one is worked up over any of this. It's a fucking message board. That is why I stated I could give a shit what you rate a post... just inquiring why you felt it necessary to do so. I'm semi-intelligent enough to know whether you dislike my post when I read a response from someone to something I wrote.

It's understandable that something I feel is bullshit would seem odd to you. Instead of being defensive about it, you should have said... deal with it. It's how I roll...

But, I guess that is too much to ask of someone who thinks it sends a message by disliking a post in the first place. See... if I cared about your impression of me... I would have called you out on calling me a douche... an asshole... or told me to fuck off.

Yet... here I am...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you don't care either way as you say WHY it a pussy to dislike but OK to like? Would seemingly not matter to you either way.

Man... you really are a dumbass!

Look at my original question to you. I learned a lesson... you have zero ability to use sound reason.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad... I noticed you just liked my post. Why did you feel the need to do so?

Do, you believe I'm so insecure I need someone to go around liking a post of mine?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know me, BB, I'm here to build everybody's self-esteem.

I think just about everybody on this board could care less about the emoji ratings. If somebody writes something I was thinking or strongly agree with, they get a "Winner" medal. If it is something I agree with, they get a thumbs-up. I don't feel it necessary to create another post that says that Imliked your post.

If it is bullshit, or I don't quite agree with, I'd rather have further discussions on it. With most of this board being opinions, I like to see why others feel the way they do. Some on this board call bullshit and when they are challenged then they flip the script and call you a bully or internet tough guy. If you disagree, either post a rebuttal or keep quiet. To call bullshit and not provide your view why is....bullshit.

We've been through all of this before with the back handed compliments (with all due respect, you seem semi-intelligent, etc.) and I expected this to turn out as it did.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, to answer your question - no. We have had discussions on CBS. Slaton and I had a disagreement on player punishments. You and I do not agree on paying players. If somebody wants a good discussion, have one. Pick a side and go for it. Bring supporting links which really put things in perspective, at least for me. Don't throw bullshit on the wall and hope it sticks. If you want to believe No Balls has an agenda, go for it. I think we will find out in the next couple of years.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, to answer your question - no. We have had discussions on CBS. Slaton and I had a disagreement on player punishments. You and I do not agree on paying players. If somebody wants a good discussion, have one. Pick a side and go for it. Bring supporting links which really put things in perspective, at least for me. Don't throw bullshit on the wall and hope it sticks. If you want to believe No Balls has an agenda, go for it. I think we will find out in the next couple of years.

:scratch::scratch: We did?? It was certainly possible!!:lol:

:suds:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was around the same time that you said that John Talley was better than Darryl. :dhd:

Ohh...that had to be a Saturday night ..well into the tequila bottle or something else!! LOL!:doobs:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... you really are a dumbass!

Look at my original question to you. I learned a lesson... you have zero ability to use sound reason.
There you go again, that is a great comment on WVU sports!!! I love that YOU call ME a troll. :noidea:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go again, that is a great comment on WVU sports!!! I love that YOU call ME a troll. :noidea:

I'll pray to our Lord for your forgiveness.