• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its Official...EDDIE P the sequel is in full motion!

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO it only matters if you "like" a post? If it doesn't matter to you why would you comment on it? Ditto.

So again because it's not been shared, yet, so it can't exist? Ollie certainly had a lot of things in motion when Lyons took over. SPACE is a major issue that can't be solved easily at Mountaineer Field. Is it at all possible he's working through major plans that he doesn't want to share yet until things can be sorted out (buying land? engineering, etc.)?

And is possible that Dana DOESN'T share YOUR opinion of the President & AD? JMO that maybe he and Lyons had discussions that none of the fans/media/message boarders were privy to regarding his contract. Is that possible?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But AGAIN what exactly is he not doing? Stadium concourses & scoreboard-check, Coliseum concourses-check, Suites on hold. Aquatic & Track Center-Lyon's project I believe is soon to break ground.
This is better article than Mitchie's IMO-
WVU facilities renovations in final stages

The most pressing need I see is a new/renovated FB IPF. That's what should be in planning. HOW with the space is the question?

That's a great start I agree and those are the kinds of upgrades that HAVE to happen and.. maybe it's in the works :noidea:,

Clocks ticking

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana said the other day, that Shane is doing a great job........ wish Mikey was still alive to eat his shit, I remember when he wrote that article, whining over Van Zant and Turnbull, look how that has turned out. I'm so thankful we got Dana when we did, and have said it many times, I believe he really loves WV and WVU and plans on staying here forever.

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great start I agree and those are the kinds of upgrades that HAVE to happen and.. maybe it's in the works :noidea:,

Clocks ticking
You're right because we just don't know doesn't mean it's not being discussed. Even this "king" i keep reading about couldn't tackle the stadium land crisis. IF a new stadium was feasible he wouldn't have started pouring $$$ into Milan.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an AD part of your job is being a politician. If he doesn't at least throw out what he beleives the program needs down the road how can you get the MAC or anyone on board to start rasing funds or clear a path to meet the objectives he wants to achieve? How does it benefit him to keep it to himself or a small circle...this AIN"T NO PRIVATE INSTITUTION!..it has to come out in the wash at some point! Should have been a year ago! All he has done has checked the boxes of Ollies plan..

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an AD part of your job is being a politician. If he doesn't at least throw out what he beleives the program needs down the road how can you get the MAC or anyone on board to start rasing funds or clear a path to meet the objectives he wants to achieve? How does it benefit him to keep it to himself or a small circle...this AIN"T NO PRIVATE INSTITUTION!..it has to come out in the wash at some point! Should have been a year ago! All he has done has checked the boxes of Ollies plan..

You may be 100% correct, however I don't see it benefits anyone to come out with a plan to expand or build a new IPF that is pie in the sky (clearing trailer park, etc., etc.) All I'm saying is it is possible that he's doing things in small circles/politicking, behind the scenes to try and build consensus and get to that place. Everyone has different styles. Lyons CAN'T be Ollie if he tried (former star qb, BOG, favored son). Huggs politicked the hell out of his PF. IDK :shrug:just not seeing he's as bad as some say or as EP.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be 100% correct, however I don't see it benefits anyone to come out with a plan to expand or build a new IPF that is pie in the sky (clearing trailer park, etc., etc.) All I'm saying is it is possible that he's doing things in small circles/politicking, behind the scenes to try and build consensus and get to that place. Everyone has different styles. Lyons CAN'T be Ollie if he tried (former star qb, BOG, favored son). Huggs politicked the hell out of his PF. IDK :shrug:just not seeing he's as bad as some say or as EP.

Well time will tell on the Eddie P benchmark...I agree everyone has different styles...as BBW has said the only thing from our chairs since I agree with him is how he has handled the DH thing...I don't think it can be argued it set the program back a year or even two in recruiting and this not being a hotbed for homegrown talent Wv can't with stand a disruption like a Texas can..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO it only matters if you "like" a post? If it doesn't matter to you why would you comment on it? Ditto.

So again because it's not been shared, yet, so it can't exist? Ollie certainly had a lot of things in motion when Lyons took over. SPACE is a major issue that can't be solved easily at Mountaineer Field. Is it at all possible he's working through major plans that he doesn't want to share yet until things can be sorted out (buying land? engineering, etc.)?

And is possible that Dana DOESN'T share YOUR opinion of the President & AD? JMO that maybe he and Lyons had discussions that none of the fans/media/message boarders were privy to regarding his contract. Is that possible?

No dipshit... I don't care if you agree or disagree with me. I'm smart enough to understand your message to know where you stand on a particular issue. You don't have to be a pussy and rate a dislike for me to know you don't agree with my opinion.

If Shane hasn't shared his 5 year plan, we can assume many things.

Yes... it's very possible Dana loves Shane and Gordon like brothers from another mother. I highly doubt any HC would love Shane for causing him to have a shit recruiting class last year though. Nor, would I expect him to love Shane for making him defend his program to the press for the past two years.

But... you never know...

Last edited:

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dipshit... I don't care if you agree or disagree with me. I'm smart enough to understand your message to know where you stand on a particular issue. You don't have to be a pussy and rate a dislike for me to know you don't agree with my opinion.

If Shane hasn't shared his 5 year plan, we can assume many things.

Yes... it's very possible Dana loves Shane and Gordon like brothers from another mother. I highly doubt any HC would love Shane for causing him to have a shit recruiting class last year though. Nor, would I expect him to love Shane for making him defend his program to the press for the past two years.

But... you never know...
Who gives a fuck what anyone rates you... it's ok to “like” a post but pussy to “dislike” it, got it. Didn’t know the board etiquette. WTF. My God... it's a freakin' message board. Talk about a pussy. Grow a freakin' set...

And try to wrap your mind around this concept--Dana chose to stay in this “hostile work environment”
with 2 dumbasses, according to you, yet had options & signed for less than going rate. His sense of loyalty & love, to a guy who didn't hire him with a prez that wasn't in power when he was hired, is off the charts! But he most definitely hates them though….

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I just read where the no account AD signed the Baseball Coach to 5 year extension. Thanks Ollie??

That is DAD that thinks Mauzy is a mediocre coach. DAD is all right about somethings, but is blind about others. Think he is in the Mickey mold.....

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I just read where the no account AD signed the Baseball Coach to 5 year extension. Thanks Ollie??

Absolutely!..Ollie had the balls to Fire Van Zant and Hire Mazey!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck what anyone rates you... it's ok to “like” a post but pussy to “dislike” it, got it. Didn’t know the board etiquette. WTF. My God... it's a freakin' message board. Talk about a pussy. Grow a freakin' set...

And try to wrap your mind around this concept--Dana chose to stay in this “hostile work environment”
with 2 dumbasses, according to you, yet had options & signed for less than going rate. His sense of loyalty & love, to a guy who didn't hire him with a prez that wasn't in power when he was hired, is off the charts! But he most definitely hates them though….

If you don't give a fuck what anyone rates you... why do you feel it necessary to rate anyone yourself? You started out on this board silently rating posts with the bullshit rating. Good to see you come out of the closet...

I don't care if you rate everyone of my posts with some childish bullshit emoji, I just loved calling you out as a pussy.

BTW... do you have links verifying all of the options Dana had last November?

Get a fucking clue...

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty thin skinned aren't u Douche bag? YOU'RE the one that brought up
ratings, NOT Me. For someone who doesn't care about them you seems overly
concerned with what others think of your posts.
Nope got no links. Just read over & over on boards, pretty sure
from posters like you, that Dana was wanted man.

Again, pussy to not like but OK to like??? Is that the rule dickless???
U is some internet tuff guy! Fuck off

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... you got me all figured out! LOL.

I knew you had nothing to support yourself.

Funny to see how defensive you are about me fucking with you and your need to rate someone in a negative way. We have only one other troll on this board who does that shit.

Ain't no rules around here. Like I pointed out, you can be a pussy like DAD and negatively rate everyone you want.

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow thin skinned & delusional! Classic trying to turn circular argument to me.

First of all you were the one acting like a whiny little bitch over a dislike emoji, not me. Then you go all
internet tuff guy pussy bullshit. Now you try to turn it around that I was whining. Classic.

PS-It would take too long to dig up your posts on Miami interest in Holgs and you'd turn them around anyway.
We both know there out there. :thumb:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know what a Classic circular argument is? Didn't you recently join the board? Have you been honing your skills on other boards?

Let me refreshen you... I asked why you felt the need to rate a post negatively? You've never answered.

You think this means I'm thin skinned? So be it...

IMO... rating a post negatively is for children. Obviously, you must think it matters to do so since you started out on this board doing nothing but handing out bullshit emoji's... lol!! You are the one being defensive about me calling you out. I told you my opinion about doing so... I believe trolls and pussies do shit like that on our board. You wanna act like a pussy... I could give a shit! Just trying to give a newbie a little advice...

How is that unclear to you?

I'm no internet tough guy... I just call posters out on anything I feel is bullshit. I find your rating style to be bullshit.

Not sure what my posts on Miami's interest or any other school's matter in this discussion. You stated he had options, yet there are no official options to share. I provided college football writer's list of candidates for many openings over the past couple of years... Miami... Oregon... LSU...

Does this make me an expert reference for you? LOL!!

Let me ask, do you feel Lyons handled Dana's contract situation well? If so, what reasons do you have for doing so.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't find myself agreeing with much of Bob Hertzel's columns anymore, but I absolutely agree with his comments in this article... further reveals the incompetence of our current AD...

Mazey’s New Contract Shows Baseball Important to WVU – BlueGoldNews

“The 2017 baseball season created a lot of excitement with our fans, and it was great to get our program back to the NCAA tournament,” Lyons told The Dominion Post when the contract was revealed via a Freedom of Information Act request.

“It is very important for us to keep the momentum going and this new contract will keep coach Mazey in Morgantown, keep the continuity in our program and continue the success we enjoyed last season.”

"Why Lyons didn’t — and still hasn’t — see it important enough to warrant a media announcement of its own only he knows. Certainly, one would expect Mazey’s promotion to not be covered up for such a step forward in the baseball program."

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know what a Classic circular argument is? Didn't you recently join the board? Have you been honing your skills on other boards?

Let me refreshen you... I asked why you felt the need to rate a post negatively? You've never answered.

You think this means I'm thin skinned? So be it...

IMO... rating a post negatively is for children. Obviously, you must think it matters to do so since you started out on this board doing nothing but handing out bullshit emoji's... lol!! You are the one being defensive about me calling you out. I told you my opinion about doing so... I believe trolls and pussies do shit like that on our board. You wanna act like a pussy... I could give a shit! Just trying to give a newbie a little advice...

How is that unclear to you?

I'm no internet tough guy... I just call posters out on anything I feel is bullshit. I find your rating style to be bullshit.

Not sure what my posts on Miami's interest or any other school's matter in this discussion. You stated he had options, yet there are no official options to share. I provided college football writer's list of candidates for many openings over the past couple of years... Miami... Oregon... LSU...

Does this make me an expert reference for you? LOL!!

Let me ask, do you feel Lyons handled Dana's contract situation well? If so, what reasons do you have for doing so.
I follow a bunch of boards but don't post for this very reason. I stumbled upon this one 3-4 months ago & it seemed pretty small & maybe good discussion.
You seem semi intelligent so here is what is unclear--if someone agrees with a post or likes a post it's is Ok in your view to give it a thumbs up. Conversely if someone disagrees or thinks post is bullshit WHY is that immature & bullshit to rate that?? Seems like a double standard. You seem like a pussy for worrying about EMOJIS at all IMO. We disagree but it's pretty clear. What's good for goose should be good for gander.

Only thing I think your excellent at is being an asshole but yes those same articles you and others referenced all linked him to other schools. Do you know factually he didn't have options?? No you don't.

And to your last point I don't think it was ideal but as stated earlier I don't think we fans know everything that transpired. Lyons main fumbles were in press imo. IMO he also wasn't making the decision in a vacuum...Gee was heavily involved. Gee was not sold on Dana from very good sources I trust. I take it you and others hail Ollie as King. All Lyons has done is check off Ollies boxes it was said. Well let me ask you this...is it possible he was doing same thing on Dana? Ollie left Dana hanging without a contract with only 2 years remaining. Who's to say why or what "the king" was doing or would've done? Easy to blame Lyons on things we rally don't know. And to my point- IF the guy & Gee are such assholes to work with, the relationship so damaged, WTF RE-up?? Doesn't add up.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow a bunch of boards but don't post for this very reason. I stumbled upon this one 3-4 months ago & it seemed pretty small & maybe good discussion.
You seem semi intelligent so here is what is unclear--if someone agrees with a post or likes a post it's is Ok in your view to give it a thumbs up. Conversely if someone disagrees or thinks post is bullshit WHY is that immature & bullshit to rate that?? Seems like a double standard. You seem like a pussy for worrying about EMOJIS at all IMO. We disagree but it's pretty clear. What's good for goose should be good for gander.

Only thing I think your excellent at is being an asshole but yes those same articles you and others referenced all linked him to other schools. Do you know factually he didn't have options?? No you don't.

And to your last point I don't think it was ideal but as stated earlier I don't think we fans know everything that transpired. Lyons main fumbles were in press imo. IMO he also wasn't making the decision in a vacuum...Gee was heavily involved. Gee was not sold on Dana from very good sources I trust. I take it you and others hail Ollie as King. All Lyons has done is check off Ollies boxes it was said. Well let me ask you this...is it possible he was doing same thing on Dana? Ollie left Dana hanging without a contract with only 2 years remaining. Who's to say why or what "the king" was doing or would've done? Easy to blame Lyons on things we rally don't know. And to my point- IF the guy & Gee are such assholes to work with, the relationship so damaged, WTF RE-up?? Doesn't add up.

You don't seem too intelligent to me. You have driven this conversation in circles. Claiming I'm making a circular argument is laughable to me.

I asked you a simple question. I followed it with a second question.

I've already answered your question at least once... maybe more. I don't care if anyone rates a post with a like or dislike... or any other negative rating... or positive rating.

If you're asking me why I don't comment on why someone likes a post of mine, you make a reasonable argument. It seems like a friendly thing to do, but I don't think it really matters if someone likes a post or not. Maybe I should ask someone to explain why they feel the need to like a post. If this is your position, I'll admit... you got me good.

I know this, I would not claim Dana had other options if I didn't have either personal knowledge... nor had links to back up my claim. Since your new to this game, you can thank me for the lesson.

When the King left for the NCAA gig, he may have been working on a contract extension for Dana. How do you know he wasn't already doing so?

See how the game is played?